Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullshit

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Bullshit

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3>Doherty 'at drugs turning point'

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><!-- S BO --><!-- S IBOX --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibtbg>
    Pete Doherty is due to be sentenced later this month

<!-- S IMED -->Doherty interview
    <!-- E IMED -->
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBOX --><!-- S SF -->Singer Pete Doherty has told the BBC he has been off drugs for seven weeks - and thinks he has reached a "turning point" in his battle against addiction.
    The Babyshambles frontman also told BBC Radio 4's Front Row programme he has been reconciled with his estranged father after three years apart.
    He is now living in Wiltshire after spending time in a rehab centre there.
    "In the last eight years, I've never been that long without drugs," he told the programme's presenter John Wilson. <!-- E SF -->
    "I'm not going to lie and say it's not a struggle, because it is. But in a away, I'm quite proud to be able to admit it, particularly for my mum and dad.
    "I'm quietly confident, but there's an underdog feeling about it still. These last few months have been a turning point."
    <!-- S IBOX --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sibtbg>
    My dad has welcomed me back into the fold - I can actually go home, I can actually talk to him

Pete Doherty

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- E IBOX -->Doherty, 28, faces sentencing for drug and motoring offences later this month after admitting driving illegally in May while in possession of crack coca1ne, heroin, ketamine and cannabis.
    The hearing at West London Magistrates' Court was delayed to 26 October to enable him to complete his six weeks of treatment at Clouds House, East Knoyle.
    He had been warned he faced jail if he did not go into rehab.
    Part of his treatment included family therapy, which saw him reunited with his father, Army officer Peter.
    "My dad has welcomed me back into the fold," Doherty said. "I can actually go home, I can actually talk to him.
    "He came in for some family therapy, which is a miracle in itself. It was an emotional time, to be honest."
    Denying a newspaper story his cat had tested positive for coca1ne, he said his access to the media was restricted. "The papers are intercepted," he said. "Sometimes I'd pick up the Daily Mirror, but there'd be a page missing." The musician added that he had only been allowed to play the guitar twice a week as part of his treatment.

<!-- E BO --> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7042330.stm

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bullshit

i hate the scruffy cunt me
    wants a good smack in the face (fist) not his gear

Thanks
    Karma Level

Lock the tw@t up. He's a bloomin waster

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Shall we do a tot on how long he will last I give the cnut 2 weeks before he is in the papers for drugs

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mutant View Post
    Shall we do a tot on how long he will last I give the cnut 2 weeks before he is in the papers for drugs
    Ill edge my bets and say he wont get through the Xmas season and New year celebrations without enduldging again. We may not seem him in court though because of this before early spring 2008.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mutant View Post
    I'll give him until Christmas. Don't necessarily think he'll reoffend straightaway but I certainly don't think it'll last.
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

hope he chokes on his own vomit

Thanks
    Karma Level

What do you lot what from your rock stars? Pepsi commercials? I want them on drugs and dead by 30.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

he is just a tosser. his music is crap and watch him on jonnathan ross one night about a year ago
    he said ive been of drugs awhile now
    was he fuck he was stoned to the hill
    wanker
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    What do you lot what from your rock stars? Pepsi commercials? I want them on drugs and dead by 30.
    Good music and no fucking tabloid coverage every five minutes about him being on drugs. I'd like him dead tomorrow then maybe papers would shut the fuck up about it. And his wench.
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

He is an ugly little cunt.

His music is fuckin shit. (if you can call it music)

He looks like a fuckin tramp.

I'd eat my own sphincter if he packed drugs in, its the drugs that make him think he's good at anything. Without them he would be----see above.
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Why do you lot even fucking care? He's a druggie toerag pleb, there's fucking thousands of them out there and the only difference is that this druggie toerag pleb is splashed all over the gutter press day in day out for people like you who lap the shit up. If you all collectively ignored the twat then all he'd be is a fucking new millennia musical and celebrity obsessed media footnote.

Thanks
    Karma Level

i dont particularly give a fuck either way tbh... i do find the vitriolic nature of everyones comments about this guy odd tho.

why do u hate him so much?? theres loads of fucking scag head scum who go breaking into motors and homes to fund their habits.

least he funded his off his own money, and hes finally making an effort to stop as im fairly sure he thinks he'll kill himself if he doesnt.

give the bloke a fucking break.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If any of the people above who are hating Pete Doherty for being a drug addict had a member of their family in the same position im sure they would say that the person is "mis understood" or "they were easily led"

The guy is a bit of a cock granted but he would be if he wasnt addicted to heroin so that shouldnt make a difference............ He probably will relapse and i wonder if he was just left alone to get on with his life instead of the media making a big deal out of every little thing that he did he may not............. Guess we will never know

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

I thought the little cunt had been done for possession a couple of times??

Whats the reason for missing out on B wing then?
    SUNDERLAND AFC - THE NORTH EASTS ONLY PREMIERSHIP TEAM

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DB View Post
    I thought the little cunt had been done for possession a couple of times??

Whats the reason for missing out on B wing then?
    "The little cunt" has been done for possesion a couple of times yes but if you were a policeman and saw Pete Doherty out and about its pretty much a given that he's gonna be carrying something illegal so its an easy cop............. That would be like DJAd being in the public eye!

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

Thanks
    Karma Level

great guy keep it up pete

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by marcode View Post
    i dont particularly give a fuck either way tbh... i do find the vitriolic nature of everyones comments about this guy odd tho.

why do u hate him so much?? theres loads of fucking scag head scum who go breaking into motors and homes to fund their habits.

least he funded his off his own money, and hes finally making an effort to stop as im fairly sure he thinks he'll kill himself if he doesnt.

give the bloke a fucking break.
    A couple of reasons. Unfortunately because of the fact that he's in the public eye people are going to be influenced by his actions and regardless of what you think of people like him others do see them as role models. My primary reason for disliking him so much is the repeated nature of some of the offences- driving under the influence on, I believe, more than one occasion. As for other scag head scum, my reaction to them is no different.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFincher View Post
    "The little cunt" has been done for possesion a couple of times yes but if you were a policeman and saw Pete Doherty out and about its pretty much a given that he's gonna be carrying something illegal so its an easy cop............. That would be like DJAd being in the public eye!
    So? Whether it's him or someone else he's broken the law.

Thanks
    Karma Level

the fact that hes in the media spotlight just makes him a bigger target really. i doubt he would get done anywhere near as often if he wasnt who he was.

i dont really believe that people should be jailed for possession in the first place. its a stupid fucking law.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_15 View Post
    So? Whether it's him or someone else he's broken the law.
    I agree he has and he has been punished for it................ A lot of people break the law, doesnt make them arseholes............ Are you telling me that you and all your friends and family dont have any points on your driving licence or you have never smoked a bit of weed etc etc etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast