Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Jeremy Kyle preyed on me when I was just 16

Don't know how true this is, but it made me smile, the self rightous pervy wank:

TV'S holier-than-thou talk show king Jeremy Kyle has a dirty secret to rival any of the lowlife guests he pillories on screen.

The slick-talking star lured a 16-year-old schoolgirl into a lust-fuelled fling by promising to get her into showbiz.
    Kyle became infatuated with pretty Becky Hayes when she did work experience at the radio station where he was a DJ. Now she has revealed to a close friend how the schemer:
    • PLEADED for her to dress up in school uniform for him,
    • CONFESSED he was pleasuring himself as he fantasised about it,
    • ADMITTED he was turned on by the fact she was a virgin,
    • CALLED her for phone sex as she walked home from school,
    • INVITED her to a swingers' party,
    • GROPED her intimately in his car and murmured: "I want to do you..."
    Becky told her friend: "Jeremy was in a position of trust but totally abused it. He took advantage of me. He was 35 at the time and I was busy at school studying for my GCSEs. He just cashed in on the fact I was so starstruck.
    "He told me he could get me into radio and I thought he was amazing. I was in awe. But he only wanted me for one thing—and that was sex. What he did was wrong, very wrong."
    Kyle's show hit headlines last month when a judge described it as "human bear-baiting". He is nominated for the Most Popular Factual Programme gong at Wednesday's National Television Awards. Image

But in a desperate attempt to save his own skin the star, who trades on a straight-talking image, has now LIED to the News of the World, claiming he never actually met Becky.
    In fact she work-shadowed him on roadshows, sat in his studio while he was on air and travelled with him in his car.
    The pair met in February 2000 when Kyle was at Birmingham's BRMB station. Becky told her pal: "I really wanted a career in radio and had listened to Jeremy so I jumped at the chance of work experience there.
    "I was nervous when I was introduced but he seemed really nice. I was only in his studio for a few minutes but next day he came to find me and asked if I'd like to go for a drink. I couldn't believe it.
    "He took me for a coffee and told me he could get me into radio. Then he said, ‘You have beautiful eyes.'
    "I was flattered. He asked me for my number and started to call me all the time. He was very flirty and I had a total schoolgirl crush on him. I'd have done anything he asked.
    "Sometimes he'd text me—but he'd always tell me to delete them straight afterwards. I did what he said because I wanted him to really like me.
    "He'd ring me on the way to and from school. After a few calls he started talking dirty, telling me he felt horny. I wasn't sure how to react, I wanted him to think I was mature and knew what I was doing.
    "He'd always ask what underwear I was wearing. Then he'd say he had his d*** in his hands and describe what he was up to.
    "He'd say, ‘I want to do you....' and describe exactly how. You could tell he was getting excited, there'd be heavy breathing and all the noises. Mostly I'd just listen because I didn't know what to say.

"He promised to buy me sexy undies and take me to a hotel. Then he'd describe what position he wanted me in. He used to encourage me to tell him what I was doing so I'd have to pretend I was touching myself too.
    "He asked if I was a virgin and when I said yes he loved the idea."
    As the phone chats continued the pair grew closer. And two months after their first meeting Kyle arranged for Becky to sit in on his radio show during her Easter holidays. Inside his studio he whispered to the youngster: "Wait till I get you on your own!"

Becky confided to her friend: "When nobody was watching he'd rub himself up next to me. I could feel what was going on down there. It was a whole new world to me."
    While Becky was working hard revising for her exams at Weobley High School, Herefordshire, Kyle carried on pursuing her. She told her pal: "One time he rang and said, ‘It's a long time since I've been to school. I need to be reminded what the girls wear. Will you wear your uniform for me?' He also asked me to go to a swingers' club with him. I didn't know what a swingers' club was so I just played along with the chat."
    During the summer holidays Kyle fixed for Becky to shadow him at work. Within minutes of her arriving he was asking about her underwear.

Soon afterwards he made his first physical move on her as they headed to his silver sports car to go on a personal appearance. Becky told her friend: "We were in a lift. Jeremy shoved me against the wall and started kissing me.
    "In the car he was touching my leg and grinning."
    Kyle also took Becky around Birmingham doing roadshows.
    She told the friend: "One day we were in Jeremy's car going to a shopping centre. He turned to me and said, ‘Massage my b***s.' I was so in awe I just did what he wanted and as he got excited he said, ‘Look what you've done to me!' He was kind of laughing at me.
    "Then he groped me under my skirt. He's a very manipulative man and he took advantage."

Inside the shopping centre we got to a spot where there were no security cameras and he grabbed me, pushed me against the wall, began kissing me and hitched up my skirt.
    "But we heard footsteps and suddenly a security guard was there. He asked if we were OK and Jeremy said we were lost.
    Afterwards he told me, ‘That was a close one.'"
    Becky and Kyle kept in touch, even when he moved to Century FM in Manchester hosting a show called Jezza's Confessions.

One thing he never revealed on the air was his own fetish for phone sex with Becky.
    She told her friend : "If Jeremy was feeling randy he'd ring me.
    "Sometimes I didn't want to do it but I still liked him at the timeand he was very persuasive. He'd always talk me round. Eventually I did realise I was being used and stopped taking his calls."
    In 2003 Becky married her boyfriend Ollie Hayes and took his surname.
    They are both now DJs on Yorkshire's Hallam FM in Sheffield. Meanwhile Kyle took his confessions show to Virgin Radio before hitting the big time and becoming a trusted household name on TV.
    In 2003 he married former model Carla Germaine, 31. They now live in Windsor, Berkshire, with their two daughters.

In a letter to the News of the World, Kyle's solicitor said: "We are instructed that our client's sole contacts with Ms Hayes occurred more than six years ago, and were by telephone only. "Our client never met Ms Hayes and only spoke to her on the telephone during a period of months before he was married to his wife."

>>>SOURCE<<<
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Jeremy Kyle preyed on me when I was just 16

i hate the slimy fucka me

Thanks
    Karma Level

yer he is a proper nob

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Soundsl ike bollocks to me but any dirt on him is good lol. Bet he is into bondage.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by evilsatan View Post
    Soundsl ike bollocks to me but any dirt on him is good lol. Bet he is into bondage.
    why are you looking for a partner
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

liking that. a bit of (more) dirt on jeremy. self-riteous prick he is

Thanks
    Karma Level

this was 7 years ago - she's obviously failed all other paths into the media and now trying this one. However he does deserve it the tosser.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Looks like he did ok for himself in the end. The slimy cunt.

If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

AMO, I can feel the jealousy in that post mate, and I don't blame you.

This story stinks of shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

creepy but not the end of the world.

not sure ive seen any of his shows ....
    Last edited by Zippeyrude; 28th October 2007 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

she looks like shes make of wax in that picture, which is lucky as hes got the personality of a candle

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cant stand the guy a real wanker of a man.

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

we need this guy to highlight and belittle the growing chav and Ferrel population we have. or is it glorifying it and these cunts are actually proud to get on that show?

as for the story utter shit , theres so much sexual abuse which goes unnoticed and the NOTW have to again glorify the notion of it .
    "Your proposition may be good. But let's have one thing understood
    Whatever it is, I'm against it! And even when you've changed it Or condensed it
    I'm against it!"
    A top man