Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Burglar Stabs Dog To Death And Steals Boy's Presents

link:
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...6908-20237358/

Burglar Stabs Dog To Death And Steals Boy's Presents
    Dec 12 2007 By John Ferguson

A THUG broke into a young mum's house, stabbed her dog to death and stole her seven-year-old son's Christmas presents.

Margaret Hutchison found two-year-old Staffordshire bull terrier Tanya in a pool of blood, just yards from the Christmas tree.

The horrified 26-year-old office worker said: "I'm heartbroken.

"I don't know how someone could have done this, it is sub-human.

"Tanya was such a friendly and happy dog who wouldn't harm a fly. She was only two years old. We have owned her since she was a tiny puppy.

"She would curl up beside anyone and my son Stephen really loved her. He is now in a terrible state.

"I can't get the sight of her lying in that pool of blood out of my head. It was one of the worst things I have ever seen.

"Luckily, Stephen didn't see what had happened and I have told him Tanya had a heart attack.

"I don't know what I am going to do now. I had bought Stephen an Xbox and loads of other presents and they are all gone.

"I can't afford to replace them all, so it is going to be a sad Christmas for us."

Margaret, of Knightswood, Glasgow, had gone out to visit her mother with Stephen at around 4.30pm on Monday.

She discovered the breakin on returning at 6pm along with boyfriend Gerard.

The terraced house had been ransacked and presents hidden in the bedroom were gone.

Margaret added: "The police say they have some fingerprints so hopefully someone will be caught but with this kind of thing you never hold out much hope.

"My neighbour noticed a man hanging around who she thinks stole bin-bags from the top of her bin. We think he probably used them to carry away the presents.

"It makes me feel really unsafe in my own home to think this has happened here."

Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals spokeswoman Doreen Graham said: "This is a horrific crime - to kill a dog is unforgivable.

"It will be particularly devastating for the wee boy involved. The Staffordshire bull terrier is known as the nanny dog because they are so friendly and caring towards children.

"I am sure this poor little dog has done its best to protect its family's belongings before it died.

"I hope that the police have checked the dog's teeth for forensic evidence because there is a good chance she has managed to take a bite at her attacker."

A police spokeswoman said: "We were called to the scene at around 6.15 pm on Monday.

"An investigation was launched and our inquiries are ongoing at this time."

We Only Need Nine men, we only need nine men.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Burglar Stabs Dog To Death And Steals Boy's Presents

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

heartless bassa. Hope he gets his dues.

Time Flies when you're having fun! A decade of DF - April 2002-2012.

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Fecking hang the cnut, what a complete b'stard

Thanks
    Karma Level

There are more and more reports like this....

So much scum in the world, getting away with shit like this, really upsets me. Its time something was done to stop cunts like this.

Hopefully the dog took a good fucking bite out of the prick before it died.

Thanks
    Karma Level

hope the cunt dies on xmas day the theiving bastard

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

The thing i dont like about this is killing the dog??? whats the need? if it was friendly why stab it to death.. just run upstairs and get presents?? most likely for some crack anyway the CUNT
    Last edited by ant3b; 13th December 2007 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Words fail me.
    "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking." - Alfred Korzybski

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" - Homer J. Simpson

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by maverick_15 View Post
    Words fail me.
    ditto.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Speechless here too, hope he catches anthrax.

Thanks
    Karma Level

this reminds me of something that happened round our way years ago. A dog was impaled on the front door with a garden fork while they robbed the house.
    very disturbing.

Thanks
    Karma Level

TBH whoever did this must have been in a very poor way. He must have been so desperate for cash that he was driven to these extremes, he was obviously very short of cash for christmas goodys for himself. What terrible thing could have happened to somebody to make them so desperate to carry out such evil, he must have experienced some horrendous events to make him that desperate, the money he raised must have helped stop his suffering a small way, so I say shoot the cunt so no poor bastard hastard has to suffer again at his miserable mutherfuckin hands. Hope he rots the cunt!!!
    "Friendly fire will not be tolerated"

Thanks
    Karma Level

What I can't understand, disturbing as it is, is why so many people are completely up in arms when someone kills an animal, yet when it's a child/person etc... from somewhere else in the world is killed it doesn't evoke the same response.

Of course, he's a cunt of the highest order but there are far worse things happening every second somewhere else.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gantybop View Post
    What I can't understand, disturbing as it is, is why so many people are completely up in arms when someone kills an animal, yet when it's a child/person etc... from somewhere else in the world is killed it doesn't evoke the same response.

Of course, he's a cunt of the highest order but there are far worse things happening every second somewhere else.
    Basically its because hes totally ruined some poor fuckers Christmas with one heinous crime. Christmas means a lot to some folk.
    Over exposure to terrorists numbs the feelings of outrage. This was not a war zone, just a quiet suburb where people expect to go about their everyday business without worry of robbery, or killings. Not purely the fact of killing an animal, the total crime is shocking.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rmj2663 View Post
    Basically its because hes totally ruined some poor fuckers Christmas with one heinous crime. Christmas means a lot to some folk.
    An example of something, that I feel, is 100 times worse (taken from today's paper The Melton Times - the town I work in)

Arson wrecks Asfordby family's Christmas

By Chris Breese

THURSDAY 8.30AM: A family is facing Christmas away from home after an arsonist broke into their terraced house and started fires on both floors.
    Six firefighters had to don breathing gear and search the house in Asfordby, unsure if anyone was still inside as flames tore through the property in the early hours of Sunday.

But fortunately Renee Watts and her daughters, aged 13 and four, were away from their Regency Road home although their pet cat perished.
    Mrs Watts (37) told the Melton Times: "There's nothing left. A neighbour called me in the middle of the night and by the time I got there it was gutted.

"We're devastated, we've lost everything. We'd only been in the house for three months and we have nothing. Everything that belonged to my children is gone. My mum died a week after we moved in and I treasured the jewellery and other things she left me.

"We'd had our cat Charlie for 10 years. My daughters are heartbroken."
    Families living in the same block were evacuated into the street as firefighters battled the flames inside.

Neighbour Jean Devereux said: "It was very frightening, you can still smell the smoke in our house. There are a few houses adjoining and it's a good job someone phoned the fire service. It was scary."

Some neighbours tried to quell the flames before firefighters arrived, shoving a hose through a window, which drew praise from the police. Insp Nigel Peters, head of Melton police, said: "There was some commendable behaviour by neighbours who attempted to extinguish the fire with resources at hand. I will be writing to them to thank them for their efforts."

Since the blaze Melton Lions Club has come forward to offer teaching assistant Mrs Watts a £200 donation from its contingency fund. Mrs Watts said: "I'm gobsmacked, it's so generous. It will go towards giving Santa a helping hand with the Christmas presents.

"I've had help from friends and colleagues as well and I'm so grateful for ev
    erything."

Tom Netherton, president of Melton Lions, said: "We heard about the incident and I spoke to our directors.

"The donation decision was unanimous. We were thinking of the children involved particularly at this time of year."

Anyone else who would like to offer a donation to the family should call Chris Breese at the Melton Times on (01664) 412523.

Police are appealing for witnesses. Det Con Jason Fell said: "If you saw any activity in Regency Road between midnight and 3am on Sunday we need to hear from you. Even small details could prove crucial, please get in touch if you think you can help."

Anyone with information is asked to call (0116) 222 2222, follow the instructions to leave a message and key in ID number 1133.

• An unnamed 43-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the attack and released on bail pending further inquiries.
    Source

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by gantybop View Post

Ganty i would be even more disturbed if it was a child.. i know there is unlawful killings everywhere. but to be petty over say 6 Christmas presents.. there is no need.. they have finger prints good catch him cut his arms off. the knob shite

Thanks
    Karma Level

Gas chamber that fucking sicko bastard.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I hear what yer saying Ganty
    Fuckin outrageous crimes, at this time of year in particular.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Disgusting to hear this happening in a 'civilised' country.
    I hope some decent people in her area may rally a few replacement bits for the lad at least.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fucking Chav scum! How dare someone fucking do that!

No sentence is enough for this twat. A good hard slow fucking beating in a public place until he get's the message before been sent to the most violent prison in the land might just be enough...
    We all make mistakes sometimes