Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Question 360 en-route to MS Repair Centre - how long does it normally take???

I had my 360 picked up my UPS on Friday morning, and according to my repair status on service.xbox.com it still hasn't arrived at the repair centre. Getting a bit worried now - how long does it normally take?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 360 en-route to MS Repair Centre - how long does it normally take???

took mine 21 working days, but that was a few months back. It is supposed to be around 10 working days now

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: 360 en-route to MS Repair Centre - how long does it normally take???

Quote Originally Posted by LFC Muppet View Post
    took mine 21 working days, but that was a few months back. It is supposed to be around 10 working days now
    Is that for the whole process, ie. box is sent, repaired and returned in 10 days? Or is that how long it takes to get there??! I just want to know mine has arrived there safe and sound - I'm a bit worried now 'cos I sent it in its original box (which I've since found out you're not supposed to do) and I didn't get a receipt off the UPS bloke

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerDigital View Post
    Is that for the whole process, ie. box is sent, repaired and returned in 10 days? Or is that how long it takes to get there??! I just want to know mine has arrived there safe and sound - I'm a bit worried now 'cos I sent it in its original box (which I've since found out you're not supposed to do) and I didn't get a receipt off the UPS bloke

Oops

I got a receipt off the UPS bloke (I made sure my mam asked for it (i was at work)

I was talking about the whole process (I got an email from the repair centre when it arrived).

Thanks
    Karma Level

I sent mine on a monday and recieved it back on a monday exactly 2 weeks later.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just tracked the delivery on the UPS website (dunno why I didn't think of that before) and apparently it was delivered yesterday. Think I'll have to give M$ a ring and see what's going on

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dont bother - MS takes ages to update.

They didnt get the box on MS report 5 days after it had been delivered by UPS.

I didnt get a reciept either, as long as u kept the tracking code your fine.

Crack a beer and chill the fook out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Ive just got mine back today took 9 days in all from day of sending..
    Cheers
    ______> NO.1TRICKSTER <______
    [live=btu%20mad%20Macca]btu mad macca[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spennyboy View Post
    Dont bother - MS takes ages to update.

They didnt get the box on MS report 5 days after it had been delivered by UPS.

I didnt get a reciept either, as long as u kept the tracking code your fine.

Crack a beer and chill the fook out.

Cheers, think I was just getting a bit paranoid there 'cos I didn't get a receipt!
    Think I'll just forget about it for a few days

Thanks
    Karma Level

Well a week after my 360 was picked up, my status on service.xbox.com is showing as "Device Shipped to Customer", which is a pretty speedy turnaround!

My warranty status now reads, "In Warranty: Repair", and it has the same serial number as my original box, so presumably they've replaced the motherboard or something - is that what normally happens?