Close

Thread: Dwarfy Dreams

Thanks
    Karma Level

Help Dwarfy Dreams

Dear DF

Please forgive me for I have sinned.

Was only last night I had that dream again... I was at a huge gangbang and all the fit ones were gone, and the only one left was a dwarf.

Anyway, needless to say, I allowed her to suck my swollen manhood for a while, until I decided it were time to rag her around a bit (anyone who has seen "Bridget the Midget" will know what I'm on about).

Feeling the point of no return approaching faster than anticipated, I rammed her onto her back, then leavered myself up on one elbow, and proceded to enter, exit, then re-enter her puckered mouth until her tonsils remembered what her gag reflex was.

Not too bad... some of you might be thinking...

The trouble is, the more I think of it, the tighter my pants get.

Will I ever be forgiven?
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Dwarfy Dreams

nothing to be ashamed about - midgets are fun for alot of things ....such as abusing them with your mates
    Frank Gallagher - quote: Where's your Mama gone? Where's your Mama gone?" Used to sing that to the kids when Monica fucked off, never a dry eye in the house, all shot off upstairs howling they did.

Thanks
    Karma Level

My mate who is a self confessed sexual deviant went through a phase of meeting birds on faceparty then arranging a meet up and shagging them.
    The daft cunt has driven miles to find the photo on the computer rather flattering on more than once occasion but always shags em anyway as he is a complete dirty bastard.

This is a true story by the way, no bullshit.
    Once he arranged to meet this lass in leeds centre at the corn exchange if anyone knows it, was stood there looking around and heard a voice call his name, he looked around and couldnt see who it was then, then he heard it again and looked down and there it was, a fucking dwarf. The lass he was to meet was a dwarf, he was mortified. The nice chap he was suggested that they go for a drink, he was still reeling from the initial shock and took the little un to a bar called townhouse for a beer. He then watched dumbfounded as she struggled to get herself on a bar stool.
    He couldnt stand it any longer and made an excuse about town being quiet tonight and how'd they'd might as well go back to his, he says this was to get her out of the public eye as he was worried someone he knew might meet him with the shortarse.
    So he says he got home and one thing led to another and before he knew it he had entered a dwarf.
    He says it was rather strange shagging her as she had a very round little body which he described as being like a keg of beer and he kept rolling off the sides.
    Anyway she suggested changing into her nightwear and staying the night but he was too ashamed and feinged an early start the next day and asked if she could leave.

What a guy!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

cant stand dwarfs they turn me. sorry if i have offended anyone big hands big head and wee body,. oh no
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 