Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anti-milk round and mischief

When I was a young scoundrel I was out doing a bit of mischieve, mine and my cousins parents had gone away for the weekend and we were both staying with my nana.
    We sneaked out during the early hours of the morning and got up to a few tricks, mainly involving wrecking peoples gardens.
    On the way back home we saw some people running about in the street, we stopped for a minute thinking they may be burgalers but they were just milk men.
    So after they had gone we came back out with a big bag that my mum just to store the spare double duvet in and went round all the neighbouring streets and cul-de-sacs and stole every bottle of milk/fresh orange/yogurt and returned home, completing the entire estate in reverse taking each delivery back.
    We drank milk and orange, ate yogurt but there was just loads and loads left that we didnt know what to do with.
    My sister had previously told me how she loves coffees made entirely from boiled milk rather than water, so we walked to my sisters flat and left her about 20 bottles of milk outside her door.
    On the way there and back we wasted a few bottles of milk by drenching entires cars in milk, thinking in the morning when the owner gets up his car will be all sticky and stink of sour milk. I think we also let their tyres down too.
    One garden we passed we went into and ripped out all the weird plants they had, poured milk all over the door and pissed in the letter box.
    As we approached home a guy was hiding behind a corner and he said he'd seen what we were doing and the police were on the way, I think he was a bus driver who was up early to get to work, we shit ourselves and scarpered off home, I threw my mums bag away which she often wondered what that had gone.
    The next day police were going around knocking on doors and luckily my nana was out and we just ignored the door when they came to our house.
    Confessing the sins is good for the soul.

Doing it anonymously means I can talk about all the disgusting shit that Bertroot made me do without grassing myself up ;)

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anti-milk round and mischief

Buhahahahahaha. I used to regularly nick mil from where I used to live but never this bad. I used to regularly have two or three pints from the local pub and heard off some of the locals that the landlord was really pissed off and was toying with setting a trap. Before the cunt could set anything up me and a mate robbed all of his milk one morning and left him an empty bottle with a red and white straw and a note saying - 'Watch out, watch out there's a humphrey about' and never nicked his milk again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

You little tinker

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

tout tout
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 