Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner

Thread: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner

  1. lloydi's Avatar

    lloydi said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    heres the missis, keep it quiet mind,you lot can get me in some shit lol

    Last edited by lloydi; 16th May 2008 at 01:03 PM.
     
  2. Freddy's Avatar

    Freddy said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydi View Post
    heres the missis, keep it quiet mind,you lot can get me in some shit lol
    Carpet needs tapping down there mate.

     
  3. {{909}}'s Avatar

    {{909}} said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizer View Post
    my god have you people learned nothing ?
    I don't see a problem, we're all adults here after all, aren't we?

    CJ, you lucky lucky man
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  4. wizer's Avatar

    wizer said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    in recent view of people getting irate about having pics of their partner edited, i'd say we're not all adults.



    Some of us are still students....
    Photography: Nikon D50 - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], 2 x 2gb SD Cards, Jessops Tripod, LowePro Rucksack
     
  5. Roach-Rampino's Avatar

    Roach-Rampino said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    This is my life partner Trevor......

    Spoiler:
    In your dreams pal, he's way out of your league.
     
  6. diablos's Avatar

    diablos said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Carpet needs tapping down there mate.

    Spot the homo most of us just looked at his wife
     
  7. Nibb's Avatar

    Nibb said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydi View Post
    heres the missis, keep it quiet mind,you lot can get me in some shit lol

    Id do summat about that subsidence too m8 if I were you!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday — what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington
     
  8. Freddy's Avatar

    Freddy said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    Spot the homo most of us just looked at his wife
    Spot the homo? I could spin round blindfolded and point to a poof at DF.

    Health & Safety isn't funny diablos
     
  9. diablos's Avatar

    diablos said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Spot the homo? I could spin round blindfolded and point to a poof at DF.

    Health & Safety isn't funny diablos
    True, shows your hard hat

    You should post in the football/manchester thread theres a few h&s issues there
     
  10. wtaylor's Avatar

    wtaylor said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Few ex's, well the ones I had on my work PC

    Spoiler:



    The one on the left...





     
  11. bobo06's Avatar

    bobo06 said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    I can't take a photo of my girl she has broke the camera twice and I'm not buying a new one

    Only joking I will ask her later
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.
     
  12. AspectUK's Avatar

    AspectUK said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by wtaylor View Post
    Few ex's, well the ones I had on my work PC

    Spoiler:



    The one on the left...






    Do you still have Gemma's number???

    She's a hottie!
     
  13. LFC Muppet's Avatar

    LFC Muppet said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Edited for certain reasons
    Last edited by LFC Muppet; 20th May 2008 at 03:06 PM.
     
  14. cronus71's Avatar

    cronus71 said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    These are previous girlfriends. Not great quality, as I took the pictures with my N95 from actual printouts.

    French
    Spoiler:



    Spanish
    Spoiler:
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

     
  15. BertRoot's Avatar

    BertRoot said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Buhahahahahahaha. Check out your face on that one Cronus. You look happy as Larry!!

     
  16. diablos's Avatar

    diablos said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Buhahahahahahaha. Check out your face on that one Cronus. You look happy as Larry!!
    Punching above his weight in both photos course he's happy
     
  17. ant3b's Avatar

    ant3b said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by wtaylor View Post
    Few ex's, well the ones I had on my work PC

    Spoiler:



    The one on the left...





    the first one has a awesome body... number please lol
     
  18. cronus71's Avatar

    cronus71 said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Buhahahahahahaha. Check out your face on that one Cronus. You look happy as Larry!!
    Haha that's now 10 years ago, carrying a lot more serious face now
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

     
  19. rookie's Avatar

    rookie said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by LFC Muppet View Post
    Spoiler:






    i like your missus mate why you never let her play on live.
    i'd swap you an xbox and halo 3 for her
     
  20. LFC Muppet's Avatar

    LFC Muppet said:

    Default Re: Pics of your Partner/Ex Partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    i like your missus mate why you never let her play on live.
    i'd swap you an xbox and halo 3 for her

    She has played on Live before

    Already have Halo 3, so thats a no