Close

Thread: Prison Break S4

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Prison Break S4

The official summary from Fox:

After engineering an escape from the hellish Panamanian prison Sona, brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows are determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives and killing the woman Michael loves, Dr. Sara Tancredi. During their quest for vengeance, Michael’s world is turned upside down when he learns that Sara is still alive. Realizing the only way they will truly be free, Michael and Lincoln avenge to find Sara and take down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces including Mahone, Sucre and Bellick to aid in their seemingly impossible task. Unfortunately for the brothers, they must also enlist T-Bag, who unknowingly possesses a vital clue to help them pull off their most difficult challenge yet. They’ll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.

Cast: Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows, Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield, William Fichtner as Alexander Mahone, Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre, Wade Williams as Brad Bellick, Robert Knepper as T-Bag, Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi, Chris Vance as James Whistler, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe as Susan B. Anthony, Danay Garcia as Sofia.

nicked from eztv

THE BARON

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Prison Break S4

me LOVES!

When when when

Thanks
    Karma Level

Woooooooooot - can`t wait

Thanks
    Karma Level

Woot! Its coming back again!

Fox says "fall" which means about september/october to me?

Thanks
    Karma Level

When does it start? Is it still August?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I sincerely hope that S4 will be a return to form for Prison Break. S3 was still a good watch...but comparatively it was poor up against S1 & 2.

I honestly believe that the writers strike actually saved this show. If season 3 had contined for 24 episodes, ratings would have continued to decline, and S4 wouldn't have been picked up I reckon. As it happened, the series was cut short and they were able to pack more action into the remaining episodes as they had to cover more story in less time, making it more appealing for renewal.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Sweet Jesus! Sarah aint dead? Must have been a false head but I wasn't expecting that one Can't wait for this

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tancredis head in a box and she's still alive? What a load of bollocks.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

I have to agree with AMO, next we'll find out that Lincon's bit of rough is still alive as well in cryogenic suspension, in area 51. They have to break in and break out.... ALIVE!!!!

Pish.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol.....it is annoying when they do this in shows.

Fair enough, I think they could argue that a bloodied, messed up head in a box could have been made to look like Sarah, and Linc got it wrong.

But....I'm sure there was a scene when AJ said that the hot bitch kidnapper murdered Sarah right in front of him - more difficult to explain away that one.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I do enjoy watching Prison Break, but it's just no longer feasible, I think it was in Season 2 (end) / Season 3 where there is a moment when the silent man and assistant are going into this white room and they say something along these lines...

Do you think he will break out of 'panama prison'? "Yes, that was what he was designed to do"

Giving this impression that he was actually a designed test tube baby with jail break DNA.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

can't wait

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    lol.....it is annoying when they do this in shows.

Fair enough, I think they could argue that a bloodied, messed up head in a box could have been made to look like Sarah, and Linc got it wrong.

But....I'm sure there was a scene when AJ said that the hot bitch kidnapper murdered Sarah right in front of him - more difficult to explain away that one.
    You are right he did say in one of the episodes that sarah had her head cut off in front of him........... I was hoping for a season 4 but by the sounds of it think it's gonna blow chunks........

Come on they have to break back into Sona to get Sucrae, bellick and t-bag out. T-bag is supposed to have relevant information regarding the company which is why Michael needs him (since when is T-bag that important lol....fun charactar but please don't lead people to believe he has some sort of involvement with The Company!!!). Also Michael left lincoln and went his own way.

I liked the first 3 seasons even though some of the stuff was way over the top it was still slightly plausable but think season 4 is gonna bury this series!, even more so if the rumours circulating around the net are true.....

Thanks
    Karma Level

Cunt must be blind because its not like theres many pail skinned, hawk featured, bulbous foreheaded redheads in panama. (Don't get me wrong, she's very pretty. She just has some unique features which would make her easy to identify)
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by baronvon View Post
    The official summary from Fox:

After engineering an escape from the hellish Panamanian prison Sona, brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows are determined to seek justice against The Company, the shadowy group responsible for destroying their lives and killing the woman Michael loves, Dr. Sara Tancredi. During their quest for vengeance, Michael’s world is turned upside down when he learns that Sara is still alive. Realizing the only way they will truly be free, Michael and Lincoln avenge to find Sara and take down The Company. With the help of a government handler, they assemble a group of allies and familiar faces including Mahone, Sucre and Bellick to aid in their seemingly impossible task. Unfortunately for the brothers, they must also enlist T-Bag, who unknowingly possesses a vital clue to help them pull off their most difficult challenge yet. They’ll soon discover the only thing harder than breaking out is breaking in.

Cast: Dominic Purcell as Lincoln Burrows, Wentworth Miller as Michael Scofield, William Fichtner as Alexander Mahone, Amaury Nolasco as Fernando Sucre, Wade Williams as Brad Bellick, Robert Knepper as T-Bag, Sarah Wayne Callies as Dr. Sara Tancredi, Chris Vance as James Whistler, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe as Susan B. Anthony, Danay Garcia as Sofia.

nicked from eztv

THE BARON
    What a ridiculous storyline, who wrote that sh*t??

Never in my life have I heard a more pathetic, crazily cobbled together, far fetched plot to keep the cast of any TV show together.

Bring it on though, love Prison Break

Thanks
    Karma Level

I know it is daft really. They should have kept her dead, its dirty-den-esque bringing her back to life when Lincoln saw (what was meant to be) her head in a box.

Stroke of genius putting Sucre into Sona, because you couldn't really give a shit about Bellick and T-Bag (although probably the best character) deserves to rot there, so it actually gives them a reason to keep Sona involved in the plot.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah I remember that scene, but if they can make something this realistic, why not a head?

NSFW
    Spoiler:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    I do enjoy watching Prison Break, but it's just no longer feasible, I think it was in Season 2 (end) / Season 3 where there is a moment when the silent man and assistant are going into this white room and they say something along these lines...

Do you think he will break out of 'panama prison'? "Yes, that was what he was designed to do"

Giving this impression that he was actually a designed test tube baby with jail break DNA.
    I believe he said "thats exactly what we want him to do". Nothign DNA relevent.

Whole point of michael being in Sona was to break whislter out.

I know the series is full of sub shit plots but dont add to it by making up your own

To be honest, watching it - i feel like the story has been played by ear all along.

They dont no the direct they want or where its ment to end up, so are cutting their own arms off just making episodes that have no real relevance and not answering simple questions.

think back to series 2 - why does sara ignore linc when he calls her on the last ep ? she turns, walks away then the dude follows her down the ally.

Its all fishy - they need to wrap it up good otherwise i will feel cheated that i wasted so many hours to a plot that does not have a true end.