Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

News Dennis removed from Big Brother house

Dennis removed from Big Brother house
    Day 23, 14:12 BST

By Catriona Wightman

Dennis has been removed from the Big Brother house following last night's argument.

The argument, which began when Rex put water on Jennifer's painting of Stuart, escalated and Dennis spat in Mohamed's face.

A Channel 4 spokeswoman said: "Spitting in someone's face is seriously offensive and Mohamed was understandably upset. Big Brother has very clear rules about offensive behaviour. Like all housemates Dennis was clearly informed before entering the house that he faced eviction if he acted in an unacceptable manner."

Tonight's eviction, in which Mohamed and Sylvia face the public vote, will still take place.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...her-house.html
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Dennis removed from Big Brother house

Dennis: "I could be removed"
    Day 23, 02:50 BST

By Sarah Rollo

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Rex sparked a major row in the Big Brother house by smudging pizza on Jen's life drawing of Stuart.

The slight caused Jen to burst into tears and seek solace from Dennis in the luxury bedroom.

When Rex came in to apologise, Jen said he had touched something which wasn't his to touch and had completely ruined it. Rebecca then went into the basic bedroom and told Rex: "She is crying her fucking eyes out, fucking asshole."

Dale was visibly agitated, prompting Rachel to plead with him not to "go kicking off now". Kathreya then began to cry due to the growing tension.

Coverage was cut from the house for about an hour as the situation escalated and then was calmed.

Housemates had been divided into the two bedrooms as the footage returned, and were asked to stay there for the rest of the night. Darnell, Rex, Mohamed and Mario were in the basic room, while the rest were proclaiming their shock in the luxury pad.

Dennis had been in the garden with Lisa and entered the luxury bedroom to be hugged by the group. "Do we know what is happening?" they asked.

Dennis said: "I could get removed tomorrow. I told Big Brother 'Take me out right now, but no woman should be made to feel like that from two males'."

In the basic room, Mohamed told Rex: "The more you said sorry, the more Dale felt stronger."
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Luke, Jen and Dale discuss night's events
    Day 23, 14:48 BST

By Catriona Wightman

Luke, Jennifer and Dale discussed the consequences of last night's argument this afternoon.

After being allowed to sleep in, the trio sat in the luxury bedroom and wondered what would happen next.

Luke argued that "them three" - Rex, Mohamed and Darnell - would be removed, and the group wondered if they would be replaced by three new housemates.

"I don't think Big Brother will be like, 'OK, don't do it again'," Luke said. "Think of the public, think of the outcry! That's what they'll be thinking of." Dale admitted he wasn't sure if people would complain, but Luke was convinced that they would, pointing out that people complain about episodes of Coronation Street.

He said that, hypothetically, four housemates could be removed in three weeks. "That's why they have so many standbys," noted Jennifer.

They began talking about the argument itself, and agreed that it began "spiralling out of control". Luke added: "Rex should assess why he's here. Outside the Diary Room he said to me: 'I have no friends in here. Why am I here?' I thought: 'Then why the hell are you here?'"

He went on to say that Dennis's spitting in Mohamed's face "defused" the situation, as otherwise there would have been physical violence. "In real life, if it had happened on the street, there would have been a punch-up," Jennifer agreed.

"Without doubt," Luke replied.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mario and Mohamed chat about Dennis
    Day 23, 15:10 BST

By Catriona Wightman

Mario and Mohamed discussed Dennis this afternoon, following last night's row.

As they sat in the basic bedroom, Mohamed told Mario about the time Dennis had accused him of making homophobic remarks.

"He wouldn't speak to me," he said. "He said if you want to speak to me, speak to Big Brother. I went in and Big Brother told me I hadn't done anything wrong."

He continued: "I think he came into this house expecting people to be against him being gay. I was the one to fall into his trap. If he said it to his clan, the believable person to say those sort of things would be me and he used that against me."

Mario agreed. "That's why you are where you are today," he said, referring to the fact that Mohamed is nominated for eviction. "It's his word and what he's done with his clique. It's nothing else you've done as a person, because you're straight down the middle."

He added: "What goes around comes around."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Group reacts to Dennis's departure
    Day 23, 16:30 BST

By Ashleigh Rainbird

The housemates' reactions were varied this afternoon as Mario read an explanation regarding Dennis’s removal from the house.

They were gathered in the living room as Mario emerged from the Diary Room where Dennis had departed an hour before.

"Dennis has been removed from the Big Brother House," Mario read. "As was made clear to all housemates, Big Brother will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour... Big Brother was left with no choice but to remove Dennis.

"In the course of today, Big Brother will be speaking to all housemates individually about last night's events. Tonight's eviction will take place as planned."

Referring to the eviction, Jennifer shouted: "Let’s hope justice is served. Let’s hope Mohamed goes!”

Dale stood up to confront Mohamed, who asked him not to touch him. "If I touch you, you’ll know about it," replied Dale, prompting Big Brother to call him into the Diary Room and warn him about his aggressive behaviour.

Mohamed and Rex went out to the ashtray to calm themselves with cigarettes, while Sylvia left the living room in tears, later being consoled by Jennifer as the pair gathered Dennis’s belongings with Luke and Rebecca.

"My heart's been ripped out of my chest," said Sylvia. "This meant the world to him."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Dennis’s departure sparks further spats
    Day 23, 17:05 BST

By Ashleigh Rainbird

Dennis's removal from the house sparked further rows among the housemates this afternoon as they bickered about who they felt deserved punishment.

Jennifer was the first to confront Darnell, telling him that his behaviour was "intimidating".

"I think you should be going," she told him. "Your behaviour made me see a different side to you and I don’t trust you now."

But Darnell said Dale had been equally intimidating that morning and accused her of having "double standards" for not saying that Dale should also be removed.

"You keep talking about all this disgusting and vile behaviour," he said. "And the only vile and disgusting things I have seen in here were done by you and your friends."

But Darnell also took flak from Rebecca and Luke, who said: "The way you came in, it was so scary."

Rex tried to pass the blame on to Bex, saying: "If you wouldn’t have stood up, if you would have let them get on with it, Dennis would probably still be here." The pair then began shouting at each other.

Jennifer exchanged heated words with Mohamed in the kitchen later, before Big Brother called her to the Diary Room.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jennifer makes peace with Mohamed
    Day 23, 17:13 BST

By Ashleigh Rainbird

Jennifer and Mohamed attempted to resolve their issues following a heated exchange regarding Dennis's departure this afternoon.

Jennifer left the Diary Room intent on making peace with Mo and the pair had a calm and civilised chat in the B-block bedroom before sharing a hug.

Mo assured her that he had not intended to be intimidating, saying: "When Bex stepped in and Dale called me a coward, that's when I started shouting."

Jen put Dale’s aggression down to him being "hot-headed" and admitted that she thought Dennis was "disgusting" for spitting in Mo’s face.

They both agreed that the situation had been "blown out of proportion" and that it was better forgotten.

"Anyone feeling resentment towards each other is gonna build up," she said, adding: "I’m just upset that Dennis is gone."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...h-mohamed.html

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Who's guilty you decide .

YouTube - Bigbrother 2008 Fight Night P1

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jennifer she sucks.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

if i were rex or mo i would have lifted the painting of the wall and i would have put my boot striaght through it that would have give them something to moan about

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

Thanks
    Karma Level

If I was Mo i'd have knocked the fuck out of Dennis and to hell with getting thrown out.
    All sweeping statements are wrong.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by diablos View Post
    Jennifer she sucks.
    my cock with a lot of luck!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Jennifer is a drama queen. Dale and Stuart are both pussies who act tough and then 5hit themselves when Darnell kicks off. It was great TV.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Why is Dale obsessed with dick!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck me the girl is a pathetic waste of space. The guy apologised profusely and the dumb cunt just wanted to hear it over and over again. I would have gobbed in her anus to be honest.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Fuck me the girl is a pathetic waste of space. The guy apologised profusely and the dumb cunt just wanted to hear it over and over again. I would have gobbed in her anus to be honest.
    Exactly it wouldnt have kicked off if it wasnt for her!
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

If someone spat in your face, would you walk away crying? I would have knocked the dirty ba5tard out.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed Freak View Post
    If someone spat in your face, would you walk away crying? I would have knocked the dirty ba5tard out.
    But nothing came out!
    Karl Pilkington

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast