Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Selling [FS] Digital Receiver & Dolby Digital 5.1 Speaker Setup - Will Possibly Split

I'm selling my current setup as ive recently upgraded to a satellite speaker system as the house we have moved too doesn't suit floor standing speakers. I have attached pictures of each of the items too............. Here's a link to the setup from the Celestion site http://www.celestion.com/products/so...le/avs302.html

Ill start with the Receiver:

Pioneer VSX-C300 Multi Channel Receiver. Slimline amp, Great condition and comes with the instruction manual, I dont have the original box unfortunately though.

Spoiler:

Heres a couple of pictures showing the connections that it has on the back

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The speakers are Celestion AVF302 Floorstanding Glass Speakers

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now as previously stated these speakers are made of glass and like anything made of glass they unfortunately have a very small chip in each speaker from when we moved house, One is on the top of one speaker and the other is on the curve at the bottom, They aren't by any means large chips and they dont take away any of the sound quality or can they really be noticed............ Pictures below are of the damage

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Centre, Rears and Sub are the Celestion AVP303 set which matches the fronts as you can see on the Celestion site linked above

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As you can see from the pictures the top of the sub has some light scratches as i used to have a lamp on there and it is where i used to put the remote controls for everything when they were outta the way. The rears also have some slight scratches on the back of them (last pic) where i used to have them against the wall in my old house but again this makes absolutely no difference to the sound quality.

I'm really gutted to be selling these as it is a great setup and they look the bollocks too, I've watched many a film on them and they certainly get the room shaking without having to crank them up too far............. I've never had them all the way to 11

Now, Prices.............. Ideally id like to sell it all as a setup to one person so that's what i will advertise it at for now, I will also include my speaker cable which is shit hot quality along with a 5 metre cable for the Sub. Im looking at getting £360 for the lot which if you knew what i paid originally is a fuckin bargain!! Im based in Kent and these would have to be collected or i can drop them off depending on where you are based............. I travel up and down most of the country for work so im sure there could be somewhere i could meet most people.

Payment would ideally be cash on either delivery or collection or bank transfer............ If you must insisnt on using Paypal then i will ask that you pay the fees as im fucked off with paying them!

Any questions or you want any more information or pictures then please let me know

All offers in here as per the rules too

Thanks

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: [FS] Digital Receiver & Dolby Digital 5.1 Speaker Setup - Will Possibly Split

You could have at least hoovered up before you took the pics

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: [FS] Digital Receiver & Dolby Digital 5.1 Speaker Setup - Will Possibly Split

Quote Originally Posted by eggon View Post
    You could have at least hoovered up before you took the pics

lol............ Whatever, I aint selling the carpet am i!!?

Ive just noticed that i forgot to add a "Selling" tag, can a Mod please add one on for me

In A World Of United's, City's, Town's, Rover's & Albion's There Is Only One Hotspur

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

hi fincher how much just for the Pioneer VSX-C300 as i have speakers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by dav View Post
    hi fincher how much just for the Pioneer VSX-C300 as i have speakers

As i said mate id rather sell the whole lot together to avoid messing about, If there is other interest in the rest of the kit though i will split, Ill leave it up here for a week or so then if theres no takers ill advertise it elsewhere and let you know a price for the Receiver

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

no probs

Thanks
    Karma Level

174 views and only 1 offer on the amp........................ Im open to trades and sensible offers on this........... The Mrs is desperate to get it outta the way as its taking up valuable "coffee table space" apparently!

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

let me know on the amp

Thanks
    Karma Level

Price dropped to £300 for the lot............... I also forgot to add that it still has 2 and a half years to run on the warranty of the speakers

Dav if you want the amp its yours for £65 plus postage and then ill look at the price of the speakers again

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

not sure what i am doing know so will let you know on the amp