Rangers striker Daniel Cousin says he remains tempted by the chance to play in England this season.
Cousin had agreed to join Fulham in January only for Fifa to block the deal after the forward had also played for Lens and Rangers last term.
His future at Ibrox remains uncertain, with Fulham reportedly joined by Blackburn Rovers and Cardiff City in showing an interest.
The experienced forward is still open to leaving Rangers and has also not excluded a return to French football.
Good opportunity

"I would like to move on this summer," Cousin told France Football. "In January, Rangers agreed to let me join Fulham.
"But finally I had to go back to Glasgow where, of course, the fans didn't appreciate my initial departure.
"You have to understand that leaving after six months for Fulham was a very good opportunity for me.
"Today, I have not given up that idea. It would be fine if I could find an English club this summer.
"I currently have a few contacts in England, but we have to see what Rangers will ask for to release me.
"And why not come back to Ligue 1? I miss France. It is the other country where I would like to play, along with England."