Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Bought Item not received

Ah well at least you had time for a little xbox and activity on your fishing forum so it can't be all bad eh?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hodge20001 View Post
    as i stated there will have been a good reason, hope everything gets sorted out wid ya sister, as my fiancé has had similar shit wid her sister (basically the same thing as you infact near identical) so hope it all gets sorted mate

Also is she a emo, my fiancé's sis is and thats when it all started.
    shes not emo m8

as far as people whove quizzed her know its just because shes bored and fancys a laugh
    I have stolen money from a DF member and a member of Disqworld. All my personal details including families details are on file and will be made public to everyone if I do not refund the money I stole or send the goods I promised. My name will be ravaged across the net and the consequences will be severe if I do not sort this fucking mess out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Ah well at least you had time for a little xbox and activity on your fishing forum so it can't be all bad eh?

u r showing wot a top quality knob that u r--let it go.ur carrying on a saga of tit for tat -grow up

Thanks
    Karma Level

You lot buying this?

Who the fuck was playing on Live during this traumatic time? Who was logging on to a fucking fishing forum? Why isn't Jay getting his game but a refund instead? What the fuck has -10 got to do with anything?

I think you fabricated this because it all came on top today didn't it? Took Rap to threaten to hack your site this morning and explain facts to your close fishing pals. They explained you gave the site up to them because you owed money. Plus one staffer there who was trying to calm everything down is your Uncle! Thought he might have mentioned a family crisis in your defense.

Never heard so much shit in my life. Simple fact is you were online and you didn't pm Jaygo. Now why is that?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Boyyakka I think you are missing the point. If you choose to believe the shit this chump is spouting that is up to you. You call me a knob yet think this behaviour is OK? The evidence is there why can you not see it?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Breamy View Post
    Hi Jay

Apology Here straight from myself.

Sorry for not sending roackband is were ill start, i wont go into the apology to personally tho as its a family thing for myself and the rest of my family. Now my intentions were all when and good for sending the item, but then my sister went missing, being 16, and looking older than 16 it wasnt a good thing, even my dad broke down in tears, all the familys efforts were focused on finding her as the police couldnt do anything without any information from our selves, a few days later we found her old mobile phone and discovered her and her "boyfriend" had been making home videos & instead of her going to work shed go to town with some druggies and do whatever beit take drugs we dont no.

the next day we had a tip off she was in plymouth, this turned out to be true, with us racing down we found her in police custody with her work cloths on, she told missing persons she was sleeping rough and she had no reason to leave home just for a laugh.

2days after that she went missing again, this time only for 1 night. she was in kimberworth park which is maybe 15miles from our home, she reckoned shed fell asleep in someones house, again she told missing persons she left home as she was bored.

she then went missing for a 3rd time, this time she was at a kid called "spider's" house, no one knew who he was, what he looked like, were he was from or anything, the next morning i was awoken from a night shift to discovered she was currently being rushed to hospital with chest pains, off all the family went with me going back to bed, i was then woken again by the police, saying she had put in a complaint against my dad for saying he was going to kill this kid called spider, it then all spiraled down hill and we discovered she was pregnant and still high on drugs.

while all this was happening i have been working nights in a cold storage environment which regularly chills down to -10 for the full 12hours.

other than that im extremely sorry and i really wouldnt have liked to df crew come knocking when im out as it would have just put my mum and dad over the edge and theyd have probably topped them selves and id have ended up working myself to death to keep the house over my head

as said already in this thread, im at work from 5/6pm onwards till 6am ish so refund will be given today/tomorrow latest via bank transfer

Thanks

Michael
    Post some of her and her boyfriends home videos up as a way off saying sorry

Spider is that the guy from coronation street

This is what spider looks like, he's the one on the left.

Thanks
    Karma Level

why not bring back rape and pilgramige for people who fail to pay/send items?

Breamy, you up for that mate?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tam9 View Post
    why not bring back rape and pilgramige for people who fail to pay/send items?

Breamy, you up for that mate?

Surprise sex tam we've done away with the word rape as its not pc

Thanks
    Karma Level

flump says that the story is balony :/

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

belive it if you want or not

personally i couldnt give a fuck, i no its true, so do missing persons and there was a post on the fishing site the first time she went missing

how the fuck would you like it if your daughter/sister went missing, its not a nice fucking feeling when u dont no were the fuck she is, mum and dad are crying there eyes out and your the first one to find all this shit out about her
    I have stolen money from a DF member and a member of Disqworld. All my personal details including families details are on file and will be made public to everyone if I do not refund the money I stole or send the goods I promised. My name will be ravaged across the net and the consequences will be severe if I do not sort this fucking mess out.

Thanks
    Karma Level

personally i couldnt give a fcuk, i no its true, so do missing persons and there was a post on the fishing site the first time she went missing

how the fcuk would you like it if your daughter/sister went missing, its not a nice fcuking feeling when u dont no were the fcuk she is, mum and dad are crying there eyes out and your the first one to find all this shit out about her
    Have you thought about a career in popular fiction.

Thanks
    Karma Level

personally i couldnt give a fcuk, i no its true, so do missing persons and there was a post on the fishing site the first time she went missing

how the fcuk would you like it if your daughter/sister went missing, its not a nice fcuking feeling when u dont no were the fcuk she is, mum and dad are crying there eyes out and your the first one to find all this shit out about her
    All you needed to do was explain how come you had time to do what I said above yet not send a two liner to jaygo. Beats me how you still can't send it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Boyyakka I think you are missing the point. If you choose to believe the shit this chump is spouting that is up to you. You call me a knob yet think this behaviour is OK? The evidence is there why can you not see it?

missing the point no
    behaviour pmsl--m8 let me tell you sumit no fuka else will,loads of members know fact ur a knob with ur comments,there to scared to answerback becos ur a mod and will ban them-me i could'nt give a toss, if u think df is the be all and end all of my internet surfing then ur very wrong,.i 100% get the point but if he is talking shit or not who cares as long as jaygo gets paid.and read back when i said that if u were a buddy of mine and the room started on u i would be in ur corner knowing that the problem caused is out of character.i have not said i believe what he as wrote and i think he has dropped aball there for sure-i would of kept it short and sweet and very simple-sorry to jaygo and money will be sent back in next 48hrs.

Thanks
    Karma Level

We just can't understand is all mate. You've got time to post on another forum about being full of energy, and yet don't come on here. You've seen this place in action, you must have known that half the forum would be gunning for your blood.

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BOYYAKKA View Post
    missing the point no
    behaviour pmsl--m8 let me tell you sumit no fuka else will,loads of members know fact ur a knob with ur comments,there to scared to answerback becos ur a mod and will ban them-me i could'nt give a toss, if u think df is the be all and end all of my internet surfing then ur very wrong,.i 100% get the point but if he is talking shit or not who cares as long as jaygo gets paid.and read back when i said that if u were a buddy of mine and the room started on u i would be in ur corner knowing that the problem caused is out of character.i have not said i believe what he as wrote and i think he has dropped aball there for sure-i would of kept it short and sweet and very simple-sorry to jaygo and money will be sent back in next 48hrs.
    After translating your post I wonder why you think I give a fuck what anyone on here thinks of me. If people have issues then let them post. I ain't a child and can take it and have never banned anyone for abuse. If anyone did post their opinions I wouldn't expect some gnarled old house husband to come to my rescue and nor would I ring the forum owner to whine either.

Thanks
    Karma Level

After translating your post I wonder why you think I give a fcuk what anyone on here thinks of me. If people have issues then let them post. I ain't a child and can take it and have never banned anyone for abuse. If anyone did post their opinions I wouldn't expect some gnarled old house husband to come to my rescue and nor would I ring the forum owner to whine either.
    #

no you would just post it in lapland as i,ve seen ,as for rap been my m8 ask him if i eva once asked him to back me up.i can fight mi own battles if u want ban go ahaed and do it cos you just proved urself to be a top class knob with ur name calling.i,m so fookin hurt buahahahhaha

never abused is freindship and never will so fuk off with ur name calling-just shows wot a big girl u r.

Thanks
    Karma Level

u r showing wot a top quality knob
    ur a knob
    proved urself to be a top class knob
    fuk off with ur name calling-just shows wot a big girl u r.
    My name calling? Hmm OK. When did I say I wanted to ban you? Why would I want to ban you?

Pointless arguing with you really it is like playing Snap with Gareth Gates.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Pointless arguing with you really it is like playing Snap with Gareth Gates.

now i am really gonna have to use that one at sometime....

thats just great.

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Listen you cnut , I personally don't believe your cock and bull story at all.

Even if only half of its true it doesn't fcuking excuse your behaviour at all.

You insult the integrity of The DF community you personally insult Rap,myself and every one of DF's honest members.

Get the fcuking money paid instantly and quit the bullshit we simply aren't interest in excuses.
    Last edited by 4me2; 22nd August 2008 at 05:37 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

missing the point no

You can fcuking cool it too otherwise I'll show you the door.

Breamy's behaviour has been unacceptable and I won't tolerate it.

Infact its not even up for discussion so don't bother to reply.
    Last edited by 4me2; 22nd August 2008 at 06:07 PM.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast