Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Chav picks on wrong guy...

I don't think it was the windpipe, he was breathing ok but plenty of nerve points around the neck. How much patience did he have? fucking hero, it would have been so satisfying to nut him!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

How did he last so long?I would have smacked the prick in 2 second's flat and carried on hitting the fcuker.

Thanks
    Karma Level

man that guy had some patience to stand there like that (almost nightclub doorman like) but if it was me 2 seconds
    is all it would of took and him flying over the fence.... Hate estates like that funny enough was brought up on one
    similar in newport (nicknamed scumerton) .... couldn't wait to get away from there ...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Buy that man a beer. Neuter the rest of them little cunts.

Looked to me like he went to the throat.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good effort.

Thanks
    Karma Level

mazin

Thanks
    Karma Level

as everyone stated.. Cant believe he took that much shit.. But all ends well, looked like an open handed strike or something.. certainly made him look a right cunt in front of his mates..

"come ed"!!! knob!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Mr Miyagi eat your heart out.

Love it!

Thanks
    Karma Level

good 2 see id of lost it soon as he got in my face

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good patience from the man, still cant understand why a wee skinny runt like that would face up to anyone, too many movies have turned the scum element into wannabees.

Thanks
    Karma Level

No excuse for stupidity. The guys stance and calmness was a good giveaway that he could handle himself. The chav was lucky the guy was so cool that he let him walk away.
    Brilliant to watch.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

That man deserves a medal! I was nearly punching the screen watching it so how he kept it cool for so long was ace. Scum like that alway go round in packs as well, if the bloke wasn't so hard they would have all jumped in and kicked him half to death

Thanks
    Karma Level

hit him in one of the carotid arterys in the neck stopping blood to the brain for a few seconds hence the quick drop to the deck from a short sharp knock twat derserved it love it love it.

YouTube - The Indestructibles - Karate Knockout Chop here you go funny clip explaining it sleeper hold does the same thing.
    Last edited by EnTiTy; 31st August 2008 at 05:17 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks
    Karma Level

Judging by the scouse accent, and the shitty estate... i'd say that was Skelmersdale or Kirkby. Those places are loaded with twats like.

Its great to watch him getting flattened on the internet for all to see while wearing some sort of Liberace silver top!

Thanks
    Karma Level

just watched this again looks like the big hard twat at the gate is backup for the skinny dude soon changes his mind when he sees the chop lol and yeah them kids would have done a number on him the moment he dropped to the floor nice to see them pick on the wrong person should happen more often too many of the these scum now.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is why this country is getting worse. Good on him to stand up to such scum. If it was me I would have whacked him with a 7 iron.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    Judging by the scouse accent, and the shitty estate... i'd say that was Skelmersdale or Kirkby. Those places are loaded with twats like.

Its great to watch him getting flattened on the internet for all to see while wearing some sort of Liberace silver top!
    scouse ??? when was the last time you was in liverpool .. That was a manc accent or something like that ..

Thanks
    Karma Level

Damn that chav doesn't know how lucky he is being struck in the carotid artery is no joke. I used to do a little Tae Kwon Do and we used to practise blows to the windpipe and carotid artery but with no contact or extremely light contact. It takes very light contact to knock somebody out but hitting somebody with real power. If you break the bone sheathing the artery you can kill a person it's extremely dangerous and I was told only ever to use it if my life was on the line.

This guy must be some bad ass because the pressure receptors are in a certain part of the carotid artery and you have to know where to strike for it be effective and strike hard enough to knock somebody out or down but not so hard that they die. When you hit the neck you overload the pressure sensors which instantly decreases blood pressure and it can take you down right away.

I'm surprised he used it though the thing is everybody reacts differently to the strike and while you can kill some people with a strike without much power you can hit other people extremely hard and it will hurt like fuck but not knock them down. It's hard to gauge whether a blow will kill a person or just hurt them. Either way though it is unbelievably painful even if you don't go down.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DaMack View Post
    Damn that chav doesn't know how lucky he is being struck in the carotid artery is no joke. I used to do a little Tae Kwon Do and we used to practise blows to the windpipe and carotid artery but with no contact or extremely light contact. It takes very light contact to knock somebody out but hitting somebody with real power. If you break the bone sheathing the artery you can kill a person it's extremely dangerous and I was told only ever to use it if my life was on the line.

This guy must be some bad ass because the pressure receptors are in a certain part of the carotid artery and you have to know where to strike for it be effective and strike hard enough to knock somebody out or down but not so hard that they die. When you hit the neck you overload the pressure sensors which instantly decreases blood pressure and it can take you down right away.

I'm surprised he used it though the thing is everybody reacts differently to the strike and while you can kill some people with a strike without much power you can hit other people extremely hard and it will hurt like fcuk but not knock them down. It's hard to gauge whether a blow will kill a person or just hurt them. Either way though it is unbelievably painful even if you don't go down.
    hmmm dont know about breaking the bone to the carotid artery so much as its the external one hit here not the internal one so no bone to break, it is dangerous as feck as messing with blood supply to the brain could end in death very easy i have used this a few times in defence and only had it go wrong once seeing someone fitting and convulsing on the floor is no fun i thought he was gone tbh and it was just nerves that was making him convulse he did come round after a few mins with an intence headache.

ive also been knocked out by this move and its a weird thing to have done to you i wouldnt say your knocked out felt more like i was paralyzed could register i was awake but could not move until i was slapped on the cheek and woken up very wierd all fun and a good last resort move as they never know its coming.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast