Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant [B]loody [T]elephone company!!!

Arrrggghhhhh!!!!

My [B]astard [T]elephone provider is really getting on my tits!

I have had Telephone with them for 4 years. Recently I moved onto their Broadband and 'Vision' package as it was saving me money on my current set up with $ky (who I had zero problems with EVER!!)

So, everything (up until now) has been going fine. Direct Debits have all been getting paid etc.. with no problem.

No that I have broadband and TV through them the shit has hit the fan!

They appear to have moved my Telephone account to a new account and added the Broadband and TV onto my old one?!?!?!?!!? I am getting red reminder letters in the post to pay for the Telephone. When I log in online my old account is still there, AS A TELEPHONE ACCOUNT. They are telling me it is not and the reminder letter I have is for the telephone!!!!!

They have no fucking idea what they are doing. I am currently sat on hold trying to resolve this but I am getting no where!!! None of the automated services are letting me deal with this and the call centre in whichever country just don't know what the fuck is going on either!

Fucking bunch of retarded Cunts! I just want to speak to someone in the UK and get this sorted.

I feel a complaint letter coming on BIG TIME!!!
    We all make mistakes sometimes

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: [B]loody [T]elephone company!!!

thats what u get for going with that bt vision shite.

saving money doesnt always get the best service.

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK, spoke to some (nice) Scottish Bird who has sorted the situation out now!

The additional account is for Vision. They cannot link old Landline accounts to Vision accounts but can link Broadband to either?!?!?

I told her as a customer I don't give a fuck. They should sort it their end and set up direct debits regardless...
    All sorted now, I made her laugh at the end by telling her they won't be winning any customer satisfaction awards this year lol.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I had load of problems with my account so ended up moving to Tiscali. I know loads of people say they are really crap but its cheap and i've had a really good service so far and the free IPTV is handy because my Sky isn't working at the mo so I use that as a backup.

Broadband, IPTV and Phone Line rental is only £20 a month with free off peak calls. I'd say give em a try

Thanks
    Karma Level

Goldberg.... PM me your tel no. and preferably both BT acct numbers (for the 2 accounts) and I'll see what I can get sorted for you. I have a few contacts in Vision and may be able to get it fixed sharpish. Just give me a quick rundown of the exact issues...

EDIT: Just seen your latest post. Not all bad then hey
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by neo2810 View Post
    Goldberg.... PM me your tel no. and preferably both BT acct numbers (for the 2 accounts) and I'll see what I can get sorted for you. I have a few contacts in Vision and may be able to get it fixed sharpish. Just give me a quick rundown of the exact issues...

EDIT: Just seen your latest post. Not all bad then hey

Lol, yeah as soon as I spoke to a British Person who wanted to help me I was sorted.
    Call centres in India are a good idea for basic communications I guess?? But for complex account queries when a company fucks up and fails to advise you it is a different matter all together.

The funny thing is, when I asked to speak to someone higher up (from India) I got told all the managers were in a meeting..... I remember watching Dom Jolly visit these call centres and the management meetings consisted of the m all sitting around watching Eastenders/Coronation street!!!