This is going to be awesome!

It's time to speak up Captain America fans! Here's your movie: Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely are writing the WWII-set screenplay and Joe Johnston will be directing. Markus and McFeely previously penned the screenplays for both Chronicles of Narnia movies as well as You Kill Me. Johnston, as we previously announced, directed Jumanji, October Sky, and Jurassic Park III, as well as a few other films. There's your lead creative team behind The First Avenger: Captain America. Will they be able to pull it off? Will they give us the Captain America movie that we've waited to see ever since Jack Kirby and Joe Simon introduced him in 1941? It's here and it's happening and we want to know what you think?

While we wait for Marvel to announce who will play both Thor and Captain America in their next few upcoming movies, it's time to open this up for some discussion. First things first, I think Marvel is saving the big guns for The Avengers movie. While I'm not exactly excited by their choices for Captain America, I'm relieved that Markus, McFeely, and Johnston are not particularly involved in The Avengers (or so I hope). However, I'm concerned that we won't get an introduction to Captain America that we need. His character is important to the Marvel universe considering he eventually leads The Avengers, which will follow the Captain America movie within months