[wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

Thread: [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

  1. whatnow's Avatar

    whatnow said:

    Wanted [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

    someone I know has a US Xbox 360 Elite and they are in the UK now so they need to get a UK power brick.

    Does anyone want to sell me one? I know I can ring for a free one, but it's slightly immoral...
     
  2. prezzy's Avatar

    prezzy said:

    Default Re: [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

    Quote Originally Posted by whatnow View Post
    I know I can ring for a free one, but it's slightly immoral...
    eh?

     
  3. DejaVu's Avatar

    DejaVu said:

    Default Re: [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

    Microshit being the largest corporation in the world.
    Getting a lead from them... IMMORAL?

    OMG! A do-good-er, whats he doing on DF!?
    I'm pretty sure a few quid wont bring them down.
    LOL

     
  4. russbeer's Avatar

    russbeer said:

    Default Re: [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

    i have a converter that should step down the one you already have. If you don't get fixed up with what you are after, let us know and i'll see how much it weighs and how much you can have it for.
     
  5. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default Re: [wtd] xbox 360 power brick and leads

    Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    i have a converter that should step down the one you already have. If you don't get fixed up with what you are after, let us know and i'll see how much it weighs and how much you can have it for.
    The 175w I got off ebay cost 5.05 recorded.