WTF email ?

Thread: WTF email ?

4me2 said:

Question WTF email ?

Hi,

My name is Elena, I have 31 year and I live in Russian province. I work in library and after my work I allowed to use computer when it possible.
    I finded your address in internet and I decide to write you this letter.

I have 7 year daughter Angelina, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother.

Due to crisis recently my mother lost job and our situation becomed very difficult.

Price for heating our home very high and we cannot afford it anymore.

Winter is coming and weather becoming colder each day. We worry if the temperature will become cold in our home, we don't know how survive.

For heating our home we need portable stove which give heat from burning wood. We have many wood in our region, but we cannot buy this stove in local market because it cost equivalent of 193 Euro and very expensive for us.
    If you have any old portable wood burning stove, we will be very happy if you can donate it to us and organize transport of its to our address or help us to buy it in our local market.
    This oven are different, they are from cast iron and weight 100-150kg.

I downloaded our picture to free website and you can see it at:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It is not good quality, but it will show you who we.

I hope to hear from you soon and I hope that our situation will become better in the New Year.

Elena.

sent from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Should I send her a lump of coal ?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Nibb said:

Default Re: WTF email ?

Go over and set fire to her house!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

beacytan said:

well, you will go subscribing to russianbrides.com!!!

evilsatan said:

I think we should all chip in and buy her a stove...

BBK said:

Funny, don't Russians own half the gas pipelines coming to us for heating? Wouldn't she be better asking someone like Abramovic?

Nibb said:

Scrounging Cunt so she is! LOL
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

burner1 said:

Price for heating our home very high and we cannot afford it anymore.
    Like, she thinks we can?

super mike said:

No. Send her an English lesson though.

Zippeyrude said:

pmsl, tell her to log on to uswitch.com and see if there are better deals she can go for

4me2 said:

Those fucking sweaters they are wearing in the pic look like Mick Aston's cast offs.

There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

GTI said:

She's not asking for money, just an old stove so she could be genuine, or I could be extremely gullible
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

burner1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    She's not asking for money, just an old stove so she could be genuine, or I could be extremely gullible
    Have you seen the pic? She looks like one of those psycho serial killers you see on the History Channel.

4me2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    Have you seen the pic? She looks like one of those psycho serial killers you see on the History Channel.
    Yep as I said Mick Aston.

evilsatan said:

Send her a candle as a swap for the jumper!

B B Leo said:

tell her to stop using the net and sell her pc dumb bitch
     Big-Bad-Leo 

GTI said:

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    tell her to stop using the net and sell her pc dumb bitch
    She is using her PC at work (Library).

Anyway I though Lions had big hearts
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

tiggerbiker said:

i was going to say - why doesnt she go on the game, then i saw the picture.........

B B Leo said:

i believe charity begins at home m8.
    there is hard enough times in front of us all with out sending money out of the country
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Over Carl said:

I was only joking as it was funny to read, but in all seriousness, if work didn't pay me enough to heat my house, I quite possibly would nick something from work to pay for heating at home.

Mr.James said:

Email her back saying "Gooooood Afternoooooon Maadaaam. If you give me your bank account and sort code I'll arrange for the monies to be transferred to your bank account...."

Or just tell her to build a fuckin igloo...