thinking of a new lense

Thread: thinking of a new lense

B B Leo said:

Default thinking of a new lense

k guys got my 450d canon well fecking happy with it . still mess about with it.
    got a tarmon lenses with it and the canon one. just a question., misses gonna give me a few quid for xmas and was wondering on what lense to get
    need help. i like taking pics of buildings and landscape etc also like taking pics of stuff in the house (close up) but what about a wide angle etc for taking pics of my work when i have finished a renovation of a room, lense just dosent get every thing in also when i take a landscape just not what a want! also the zoom on the lense could be better. any ideas and prices. i dont want to pay thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 

BertRoot said:

Default Re: thinking of a new lense

Have a look at the Sigma 10-20mm as that is a good one for wider stuff, or if you are feeling a little more flush try the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. That is the next on my list.

And by the way it is lens not lense.

B B Leo said:

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Have a look at the Sigma 10-20mm as that is a good one for wider stuff, or if you are feeling a little more flush try the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8. That is the next on my list.

And by the way it is lens not lense.
    u got to remember im from belfast
     Big-Bad-Leo 

[wingnut] said:

What's your budget? Does it have to be new or would you consider a high quality second hand lens.

B B Leo said:

in and around the 300 mark depends on the value id get for a second hand one.
     Big-Bad-Leo 