Questionable Digital Forum user statements

Thread: Questionable Digital Forum user statements

Bald Bouncer said:

Info Questionable Digital Forum user statements

1. This came from a reliable source – I have been reliably informed - The guy who told me is 100% reliable.

2. The accident was 100% their fault – The other driver was totally in the wrong.

3. There was 5 against just me but they didn’t realise who they were taking on and I wasted them all – I just rubbed my chin after he hit me and said is that all you have got needless to say he got what he deserved.

4. I replied I am not some wet behind the ears kid so either you refund me or the next time you see me will be in court, they refunded me.

5. I just popped to get some change from the shop for the meter and when I returned they had given me a ticket, I was only gone .0003 of a second.

6. It was broken when it arrived.

7. It’s not the money it’s the principle.

8. I was just about to post the exact same thing.

9. I am only selling it on here so as to give DF users the opportunity of a great deal and could get way more on Ebay.

10. I do know what I’m doing thanks.

11. I know the guy who invented/wrote/cracked this personally.

12. I was going to help but due to the responses I won’t bother.

13. No I didn’t reply/contact you because my cat/dog/mother/father/hamster died yesterday.

14. This is not spam.

15. Insults are wasted on me I don’t care.

16. I wasn’t trying to scam anyone.

17. A friend of mine tried this and it worked 100% - It worked fine for all the people I know.

18. If Virgin etc knock on my door I would just tell them to swivel as I know my rights.

19. This is perfectly legal there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

20. I did not change the rapidshare password.

21. Petty personal insults make my statements more believable and upsets everyone.

22. I was going to add that myself but thanks anyway

23. I have read all the Stickies/Tutorials and it still don't work, what am I doing wrong?

24. I don't know if I am allowed to post this but if not then mods/admin please remove.

25. There is no financial gian in this for me what so ever I was just trying to do you a favour.

26. Hello, I have been meaning to join this forum for ages and my Cable Box has been zapped, can anyone here help ?

27. I haven’t tested any of these to see if they work so they might or they might not that’s why I’m selling them cheap.

28. I don’t have to back up what I say with evidence as everyone knows I’m correct

Not aimed at any specific users and please feel free to add
    Last edited by Bald Bouncer; 6th December 2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: adding others suggested in thread from others

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mickey said:

Default Re: Questionable Digital Forum user statements

Sum classic lines there but i love

The cheque is in the post

BertRoot said:

I've burnt 2000 of these discs a week and for no financial gain of course.

Mickey said:

I have read all the stickies but i still get kein lade what am i doing wrong ?

{{909}} said:

"petty personal insults make my statements more believable and upsets everyone"

bobo06 said:

my fav

beat me to it

J-Tag 360 RGH 360, PS3 Super Slim, Xbox 360 Slim, WDTV Live with CFW, Vu+ Solo 2, Dreambox 500HD Connected to 1M Motorised Dish.

Over Carl said:

21. Not aimed at any specific users

Bald Bouncer said:

22. yes I have over 6,000 posts but it's quality that really counts and they have that as well

Bald Bouncer said:

Quote Originally Posted by {{909}} View Post
    "petty personal insults make my statements more believable and upsets everyone"

I was going to add that myself but thanks anyway

tips said:

Hello, I have been meaning to join this forum for ages and my Cable Box has been zapped, can anyone here help ?

4me2 said:

You have a PM.

That really pisses me off when I get an email notification taking me to a PM and another taking me to a thread with the same user posting "You have a PM".
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Beno said:

rap: some of these are so perfect and bb knows which ones i mean

B B Leo said:

im getting the beer in....
    mickey u know who u are
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Nibb said:

"The pics from the DF get-together look brilliant...I'll deffo be there next year!"
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

CzarJunkie said:

"I'M ALWAYS MAKING HOMOEROTIC COMMENTS AS PART OF AN INCREDIBLE DOUBLE BLUFF"

beansontoast said:

29) Yeah they delivered 2 by accident so here's one for sale 5% off the RRP quick before I put it on ebay...
    No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...