Wii Damage - If you planning on getting one, look at this first!!

Thread: Wii Damage - If you planning on getting one, look at this first!!

DejaVu said:

Default Wii Damage - If you planning on getting one, look at this first!!

Stubbled across this and had to laugh.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Be warned BEFORE you get one! lol

maltloaf said:

Default Re: Wii Damage - If you planning on getting one, look at this first!!

my missus hit a cup off the table playing wii tennis, it hit the fire grate and exploded into a million pieces.

My mate's missus put her wiimote through their 42" plasma. Luckily the house insurance covered it

Nikki said:

id be very gutted lol
    Nikki.

Twitter - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

yarddog said:

thank god i own a play station

xanderxine said:

The first one in the picture is one of those cheap shit rear projection TV's. All the yanks have them and claim they have plasmas lol

malcyd said:

God works in mysterious ways
    Praise be the lord

eblaster101 said:

how the hell did they dent the door, must have been a shit door for that to happen

lithho said:

Quote Originally Posted by xanderxine View Post
    The first one in the picture is one of those cheap shit rear projection TV's. All the yanks have them and claim they have plasmas lol
    your spot on mate, seen a few pics of "plamas" which are just rear shite projection lol.
    never under stood the thing for them, unless your square on to them the pic looks all dark, pointless

tigger3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by xanderxine View Post
    70" rear projection screen tv $4500, if that's cheap to you mate just send us a couple of grand I'm sure you wouldn't miss it?

Tig3

Mule said:

No way is that 70".

casio said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    No way is that 70".
    i didnt think so either it looks at the most a 50" or 52" to me, either that or the owners are borrowers, and have tiny books on that book case

Over Carl said:

We're still using a 46" rptv here as it still works so haven't seen the neccessity to upgrade yet. My little bro once managed to stick a tv remote through the screen, but it didn't cost a fortune to repair - I think it was something like around 250 fitted (although that was about 5 years ago).

DejaVu said:

Quote Originally Posted by amepani View Post
    how the hell did they dent the door, must have been a shit door for that to happen
    I prefer the 'scewed' TV. I mean... HOW THE FUCK!?

Playing BOWLING!? Aint that meant to be skill? Not power. LOL

xanderxine said:

Quote Originally Posted by tigger3 View Post
    70" rear projection screen tv $4500, if that's cheap to you mate just send us a couple of grand I'm sure you wouldn't miss it?

Tig3

there ya go m8... like I said CHEAP SHIT! the guy was obviously robbed!!