It's beginning to look like Christmas

Thread: It's beginning to look like Christmas

  1. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default It's beginning to look like Christmas

    FFS why is this song constantly repeated all through any advert break. Fuck off Asda and any other cunting company who choose to have this shit in their adverts. Wankers.
     
  2. TIN CAN's Avatar

    TIN CAN said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    I had just about forgotten it after days/weeks of singing it in my head...........and then you post this !!!!!
     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM
     
  3. prezzy's Avatar

    prezzy said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    FFS why is this song constantly repeated all through any advert break. Fuck off Asda and any other cunting company who choose to have this shit in their adverts. Wankers.
    And why do all the cunts at work feel the need to sing / hum / whistle this shit all day long

     
  4. Mobileman's Avatar

    Mobileman said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by TIN CAN View Post
    I had just about forgotten it after days/weeks of singing it in my head...........and then you post this !!!!!
    Snap

    Beerman you bugger

    here you go [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  5. B B Leo's Avatar

    B B Leo said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    i suppose its the same reason the music channels like magic have been playing xmas songs since 1st december
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 

     
  6. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    i suppose its the same reason the music channels like magic have been playing xmas songs since 1st december
    Aye, but the cheap cunts could have paid for the rights to another song. They don't even let the song play through for a bit, they just keep repeating that fucking line "it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas".

    Why would selling fucking sausage roles look like Christmas?
     
  7. CominAtcha's Avatar

    CominAtcha said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Was humming this myself this morning and to be fair, everywhere I go, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
     
  8. Nibb's Avatar

    Nibb said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Yeah my bank statement is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" too FFS!
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington
     
  9. whatnow's Avatar

    whatnow said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Yeah my bank statement is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" too FFS!
    ha, yeah thats my first indication this year too! I do not have a tv in my flat and I hadn't seen any adverts for months, and the first lot I saw were at my girlfriends over the weekend when I was pretty ill, lying in bed with no choice but to watch the shit on telly and it's all so awful, I'm glad I am back at my flat where I am forced to watch good things

    holidays are coming? not this year ya big red can of cunt
     
  10. ant3b's Avatar

    ant3b said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Yeah my bank statement is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" too FFS!
    I can concur with this mate
     
  11. B B Leo's Avatar

    B B Leo said:

    Default Re: It's beginning to look like Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibb View Post
    Yeah my bank statement is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas" too FFS!
    didnt think u had banks in wales nibb
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 