Sky RF out to Digi tv

Thread: Sky RF out to Digi tv

Soulassassin said:

Question Sky RF out to Digi tv

Im going round a mates to see if I can get his sky downstairs to work upstairs tommorow. I know all the magic eye stuff as that is the setup I have using sky+ RF out etc. However the TV I have upstairs has an analogue AND digital tuner so I just tune the tv into the sky in the analogue mode. However Im not sure if his TV has an analogue tuner. if it does not have one is there still a way to get the rf out to his digital tv?

Nibb said:

Default Re: Sky RF out to Digi tv

I dont think so m8, not without a converter, it should have an analogue tuner tho.

You can also do it by tuning it in on an old VCR for example and connecting that via a scart socket.
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Soulassassin said:

His telly is a Toshiba c3030 he says (42"). Anyone know if it has an analogue tuner?

Nibb said:

If its this one then yes it does!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

carshalton said:

if you read the specification it says one analogue,one digital.Tuner.