My Ebay Items

Thread: My Ebay Items

  1. jimbo77's Avatar

    jimbo77 said:

    ebay My Ebay Items

    Hi All,

    Got a couple of Nokia 6500 Slides for sale on ebay

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Offers Welcome
     
  2. C3Grimmy's Avatar

    C3Grimmy said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    15 p+p ??? how are you sending them pony express



    (both links the same m8 )
     
  3. jimbo77's Avatar

    jimbo77 said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    Quote Originally Posted by C3Grimmy View Post
    15 p+p ??? how are you sending them pony express



    (both links the same m8 )
    15 postage and package is 48hr service from Parcelforce up to 10kg
    also got 2 phones for sale - there not the same links hopefully???
     
  4. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo77 View Post
    15 postage and package is 48hr service from Parcelforce up to 10kg
    also got 2 phones for sale - there not the same links hopefully???
    I've just sent 2 Tannoy speakers to someone for 10.50 parcelforce 48 so 15 is a bit over the top. 5-6 Special delivery would do for phones. How many phones do you know that weigh 10kg? They aren't from the 80's are they?

    Also you may get a better response actually taking a photo of them. I never bid on things with stock photos.
     
  5. jimbo77's Avatar

    jimbo77 said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman View Post
    I've just sent 2 Tannoy speakers to someone for 10.50 parcelforce 48 so 15 is a bit over the top. 5-6 Special delivery would do for phones. How many phones do you know that weigh 10kg? They aren't from the 80's are they?

    Also you actually taking a photo of them. I never bid on things with stock photos.
    well you must of been lucky gettin it for 10.50 for a 48hr service..
    see link below

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    always use parcelforce as dont trust royal mail, no the phones dont weigh 10kg but thats there pricing for anything up to 10kg...dont matter if 1kg or 10kg

    i will get pics of the phones and update my ebay page
     
  6. beerman's Avatar

    beerman said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo77 View Post
    well you must of been lucky gettin it for 10.50 for a 48hr service..
    see link below

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    always use parcelforce as dont trust royal mail, no the phones dont weigh 10kg but thats there pricing for anything up to 10kg...dont matter if 1kg or 10kg

    i will get pics of the phones and update my ebay page
    Tell a lie, just looked at my receipt and it was 10.99

    I think the 14.99 is when they collect direct from you, I paid 10.99 at the post office.

    Special delivery is insured up to 250 and is guaranteed next day and works out a lot cheaper when sending lighter goods (like phones).
     
  7. jimbo77's Avatar

    jimbo77 said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    also added Royal Mail Special Delivery for 8
     
  8. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    50 + P&P for 1?
     
  9. jimbo77's Avatar

    jimbo77 said:

    Default Re: My Ebay Items

    Quote Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
    50 + P&P for 1?
    sorry mate looking for bit more than 50 as selling for bout 90-100 on ebay

    thnx for the offer though