3x sealed DVD's

Thread: 3x sealed DVD's

  1. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    free 3x sealed DVD's

    Due to me being a pleb, i ordered a 3 dvd's twice from play.com. I cannot be arsed to do the returns thingy, so i thaught, being the time of good will and all, that i would offer each DVD here for free(I will pay the P+P).

    All i ask is for people to tell me, firstly which one they want, then secondly what are they going todo in the nature of good will and shite to deserve it. Obviously i would recomend something that benifits DF.

    If no one wants them then sod it, they will live in my draw until i move house again

    The DVD's are all region 2 and still sealed;

    Matrix Reloaded <-- I Black Belt's
    The Animatrix
    Alien 3
    Alien Ressurection

    Cheers

    Grrrd
    Last edited by grrrd; 18th December 2008 at 10:34 PM.
     
  2. BOYYAKKA's Avatar

    BOYYAKKA said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    TOP FOOKIN MAN-NICE OFFER
     
  3. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Like i said, its not me being nice really, its more being a lazy Fooker!
     
  4. BOYYAKKA's Avatar

    BOYYAKKA said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by grrrd View Post
    Like i said, its not me being nice really, its more being a lazy Fooker!
    YOUR A VERY NICE MAN AND I,M A CAPS KUNT
     
  5. I Black Belt's Avatar

    I Black Belt said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    i'll take the matrix reloaded for my nipper mate - he loves all of that stuff.
    As to the "what i'd do for DF", i gave a brand new bt modem away to pumpman last week - will that do for ya?

    Cheers,
     
  6. Goldberg's Avatar

    Goldberg said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by I Black Belt View Post
    i'll take the matrix reloaded for my nipper mate - he loves all of that stuff.
    As to the "what i'd do for DF", i gave a brand new bt modem away to pumpman last week - will that do for ya?

    Cheers,
    And you've let me have your COD5

    Top man grrrd!!
    We all make mistakes sometimes
     
  7. TIN CAN's Avatar

    TIN CAN said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Not wanting one but just to say "This is what DF is all about and makes it different from other sites that i use"
     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM
     
  8. tips's Avatar

    tips said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by TIN CAN View Post
    Not wanting one but just to say "This is what DF is all about and makes it different from other sites that i use"
    I wanted to say what he said.

    TOP MARKS TO YOU.
     
  9. B B Leo's Avatar

    B B Leo said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    top man m8
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 

     
  10. willp2003's Avatar

    willp2003 said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    nice offer mate, i've got 2 of the 3, so will let someone else have one - have some good old fashioned karma
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     
  11. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by I Black Belt View Post
    i'll take the matrix reloaded for my nipper mate - he loves all of that stuff.
    As to the "what i'd do for DF", i gave a brand new bt modem away to pumpman last week - will that do for ya?

    Cheers,

    I think we have our first winner! PM me your details, and i will get around to posting it dont expect it to be next day mind, especially around crimbo time
     
  12. I Black Belt's Avatar

    I Black Belt said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    cheers fella, PM sent
     
  13. greens117's Avatar

    greens117 said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Im going all vip next year when i can afford to upgrade !
    ILL be giving away about 40 various dvds in a box ,all i ask for is that you pay postage and make a paypal donation to digital forums :
    I would of done it sooner but i cant put the offer in buy sell and trade ,unless the good peps can make an exception
    thanks mods
    Last edited by greens117; 18th December 2008 at 01:50 AM.
    I STINK GET OVER IT !
     
  14. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    Im going all vip next year when i can afford to upgrade !
    ILL be giving away about 40 various dvds in a box ,all i ask for is that you pay postage and make a paypal donation to digital forums :
    I would of done it sooner but i cant put the offer in buy sell and trade ,unless the good peps can make an exception
    thanks mods

    Ahhh i see a copy cat! Just joking, so you saying you want one of these DVD's when your giving away a load anyways?

    You know what this is starting to become, LoveFilm.com just pass them on!
     
  15. greens117's Avatar

    greens117 said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    thanks you gave me the idea
    I STINK GET OVER IT !
     
  16. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    right dvd is in the post, but looks like Grrd has done it again, so Alien Resurrection has been added to the list...... I didn't think i was this rich to be able to throw away cash on double orders.... but hey ho.....any more takers?
     
  17. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Right, new plan;


    All dvd's need to go soon, the boxes that they came in are getting int he way, all can go to anyone who can create me a sig for DF that contain Colonel Sanders (KFC) looking evil! (I have my reasons!)
     
  18. TIN CAN's Avatar

    TIN CAN said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    lol i saw this a while back and your weird request made me think of it again........

    Although its got fook all to do with me lol..... oh p.s this is an idea not entry....... i posted before not after the dvds lol

     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM
     
  19. grrrd's Avatar

    grrrd said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    Ha Ha Ha.... only bad thing is that its a PETA logo
     
  20. TIN CAN's Avatar

    TIN CAN said:

    Default Re: 3x sealed DVD's

    i know but it gives people the idea lol
     iPhone 6 baby...
     iMac 24", 2.4Ghz, 500GB, 4GB RAM
     Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, 250GB, 4GB RAM