Rover Code if possble please

Thread: Rover Code if possble please

  1. HoseA's Avatar

    HoseA said:

    Default Rover Code if possble please

    Any chance of code for:
    Rover 100

    RG349FW1121034



    Only just found this site, so keen to get radio out.Sat on drive in dark, door open , torch in mouth,removing radio, glance up to find police support officer glaring at me.
    Managed to convince her it was my car - lucky it didn't come to a fight as she looked quite a sturdy girl !!

    So as I've risked prison for this................................


    Many thanks in advance.
     
  2. HoseA's Avatar

    HoseA said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Hi Again

    After having read and understood( I think!!) the sticky, I should rephrase my question as "how can I decode my radio and how much will it cost?" One site I looked at quoted 6.99 to do it instantly on-line using the serial number.Is this a good deal?
    Sorry to sound like such a skinflint, but at the end of the day it's a cheap radio in an old car and if it's not cost effective I'll have to splash out on a new one.( or leave it dead and simply talk to myself as I travel to work) Is it possible to just buy a radio these days? Everywhere I've looked insists on selling me a CD player as well.

    Cheers for now

    HoseA
     
  3. HoseA's Avatar

    HoseA said:

    result Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Smashing!! Thanks a lot.

    I'm sorry that I haven't thanked everybody individually, but I've just been overwhelmed by all the helpful replies.

    I'm sure that I'll use this wonderful site again -I just can't think what for.........


    TTFN
     
  4. Mobileman's Avatar

    Mobileman said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    here ya go mate the code is

    P 1 5 5 0 F F 1 D 1 0 T
     
  5. Lighty's Avatar

    Lighty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    fuck me he even has Hall OF Shame in his Name!!!
     
  6. mcdee's Avatar

    mcdee said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighty View Post
    fuck me he even has Hall OF Shame in his Name!!!
    well spotted
     
  7. Ganty's Avatar

    Ganty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Any chance of code for:
    Rover 100

    RG349FW1121034



    Only just found this site, so keen to get radio out.Sat on drive in dark, door open , torch in mouth,removing radio, glance up to find police support officer glaring at me.
    Managed to convince her it was my car - lucky it didn't come to a fight as she looked quite a sturdy girl !!

    So as I've risked prison for this................................


    Many thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Hi Again

    After having read and understood( I think!!) the sticky, I should rephrase my question as "how can I decode my radio and how much will it cost?" One site I looked at quoted 6.99 to do it instantly on-line using the serial number.Is this a good deal?
    Sorry to sound like such a skinflint, but at the end of the day it's a cheap radio in an old car and if it's not cost effective I'll have to splash out on a new one.( or leave it dead and simply talk to myself as I travel to work) Is it possible to just buy a radio these days? Everywhere I've looked insists on selling me a CD player as well.

    Cheers for now

    HoseA
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Smashing!! Thanks a lot.

    I'm sorry that I haven't thanked everybody individually, but I've just been overwhelmed by all the helpful replies.

    I'm sure that I'll use this wonderful site again -I just can't think what for.........


    TTFN
    Fuck off. This a community you cunt, not a charity shop.
     
  8. HoseA's Avatar

    HoseA said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobileman View Post
    here ya go mate the code is

    P 1 5 5 0 F F 1 D 1 0 T
    Thanks mate- worked a treat

    If ever I can reciprocate.........as you're a geordie, perhaps help with your spelling or dress sense

    See I just knew there were some kind souls out there - just a case of baiting the hook!
     
  9. HoseA's Avatar

    HoseA said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    Fuck off. This a cunt community , not a charity shop.

    Ah, I see.
     
  10. Ganty's Avatar

    Ganty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Ah, I see.
    You don't like it? Shame.

    Bye, Idiot.
     
  11. Mobileman's Avatar

    Mobileman said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Thanks mate- worked a treat

    If ever I can reciprocate.........as you're a geordie, perhaps help with your spelling or dress sense

    See I just knew there were some kind souls out there - just a case of baiting the hook!
    Glad it worked

    Dont worry about the spelling or dress sense but hey here's a few DF dollars as its cold outside
     
  12. Lighty's Avatar

    Lighty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    I love quality posts like these, man I miss Breamy and ComputerTecchie whatever he was called....
     
  13. russbeer's Avatar

    russbeer said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Shame it came to this, the guy might have been a little snippy in his comments but he's a long-serving fireman (from his intro) and I've got a lot of respect for someone doing such a worthy job.
     
  14. Ganty's Avatar

    Ganty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    Shame it came to this, the guy might have been a little snippy in his comments but he's a long-serving fireman (from his intro) and I've got a lot of respect for someone doing such a worthy job.
    A little snippy? He called us all cunts ffs!
     
  15. russbeer's Avatar

    russbeer said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Any chance of code for:
    Rover 100

    RG349FW1121034

    Only just found this site, so keen to get radio out.Sat on drive in dark, door open , torch in mouth,removing radio, glance up to find police support officer glaring at me.
    Managed to convince her it was my car - lucky it didn't come to a fight as she looked quite a sturdy girl !!

    So as I've risked prison for this................................

    Many thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Hi Again

    After having read and understood( I think!!) the sticky, I should rephrase my question as "how can I decode my radio and how much will it cost?" One site I looked at quoted 6.99 to do it instantly on-line using the serial number.Is this a good deal?
    Sorry to sound like such a skinflint, but at the end of the day it's a cheap radio in an old car and if it's not cost effective I'll have to splash out on a new one.( or leave it dead and simply talk to myself as I travel to work) Is it possible to just buy a radio these days? Everywhere I've looked insists on selling me a CD player as well.

    Cheers for now

    HoseA
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Smashing!! Thanks a lot.

    I'm sorry that I haven't thanked everybody individually, but I've just been overwhelmed by all the helpful replies.

    I'm sure that I'll use this wonderful site again -I just can't think what for.........


    TTFN
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Thanks mate- worked a treat

    If ever I can reciprocate.........as you're a geordie, perhaps help with your spelling or dress sense

    See I just knew there were some kind souls out there - just a case of baiting the hook!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoseA View Post
    Ah, I see.




    Quote Originally Posted by Ganty View Post
    A little snippy? He called us all cunts ffs!
    So where in all that did he call anyone a cunt Ganty? You were the one that called it him.
     
  16. Ganty's Avatar

    Ganty said:

    Default Re: Rover Code if possble please

    Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
    So where in all that did he call anyone a cunt Ganty? You were the one that called it him.
    Re-read his (mis)quote of me. I'm not denying I called him a cunt - he was.