Indian ebayer

Thread: Indian ebayer

welshlad said:

Default Indian ebayer

I sold my phone on ebay last night and to my delight it was an indian bidder, hes payed instantly through paypal and added an extra tenner for postage dont know if this is enough ?
    What would you do ? Im not to sure on sending it to india even though hes sent payment, the payment hasnt cleared it said it will when he leaves feedback or 21 days has gone.
    What to do ?

eblaster101 said:

Default Re: Indian ebayer

explain the situation to the buyer and tell him you cant dispatch untill funds are cleared, usually safe to send stuff to india. How much feedback does the guy have?

BertRoot said:

Moved to correct section.

ant3b said:

yeah just explain to him that you cant send it. until funds are cleared

beerman said:

If you don't want people from outside the UK bidding you can set a restriction in ebay. As for your original question I wouldn't send till the 21 days have passed. The other option is to refund and relist, although you will lose your original listing fees.

welshlad said:

How much would it cost to send a phone to india ?

wakadoo said:

Quote Originally Posted by welshlad View Post
    I sold my phone on ebay last night and to my delight it was an indian bidder, hes payed instantly through paypal and added an extra tenner for postage dont know if this is enough ?
    What would you do ? Im not to sure on sending it to india even though hes sent payment, the payment hasnt cleared it said it will when he leaves feedback or 21 days has gone.
    What to do ?
    Realist did a nice thread that may help you get your money m8 ..have a read up on it as it seems to be right up your street..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

BertRoot said:

In future always put a clause in your terms and conditions stating that you will not post outside the UK without prior contact from bidders. Has always worked for me.

Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to work out the postage costs for you.

DJAd said:

Quote Originally Posted by welshlad View Post
    How much would it cost to send a phone to india ?
    Just pop it in a jiffy bag with all the other bits and go to the local post office. Their be able to just give you a price.

blaggard said:

Under NO circumstances despatch before you have the funds, also get the postage price fixed and paid before, if he's on the level he'll agree, if not fuck him!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .