HELP!! date/stamp issue

Thread: HELP!! date/stamp issue

the.insane said:

Help HELP!! date/stamp issue

Hi

i have a small problem, my main camera does not stamp the date and time on my photos, could someone please direct me to some freeware software that will stamp date and time on my photos.

The software has to be freeware and not a cracked app or warez

thanks in advance

[wingnut] said:

Default Re: HELP!! date/stamp issue

I have never heard of any software that does that, I would personally use something like CS3, Elements or Picassa to create a text layer based on the exif data of any given image.

What camera are you using?? Even my old 3mp Sony beast date and time stamps. Also if you taking a lot of images that require date and time stamps would it not be better to consider a new camera that does that as creating a text layer as mentioned above will be long winded if you have a lot of images to process. Unless you make a script in Photoshop CS3.

the.insane said:

i have an old sony that does stamp date/time but quality of photos is crap on that, the fuji S6500fd doesnt date stamp, i might have to go for one of those "extended" trial software.

something like "better Jpeg" does batch processing

flipper321 said:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Irfanview should do this as well.
    Last edited by flipper321; 23rd December 2008 at 12:59 PM.

[wingnut] said:

Well there you go, you learn something everyday. Looks the following is what you will need

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]