hmmmm what happened???

Thread: hmmmm what happened???

crazyadi said:

Default hmmmm what happened???

quick question, i was walking through manchestera rndale a couple of days ago and noticed my phone wanted to accept a blue tooth trnasfer of a application. it had a jar extension but i cant remeber the name of the file.

anyway without thinking i accepted the transfer...but came to my senses before it had completed and cancelled it.

now im a curious beast and since i have wondered was it the young slim blonde girl in the shop i just left trying to send me a video of herself in various states of undress and sexual activity, after all she was definately giving me the eye!! in which case in very upset or was it a malicious attempt to hack my phone by the little scroat by the doors asking for some spare change, instead of getting a frigging job, in which case im very pleased.

anyway is it likely that someone was trying to send a virus to my phone? or some other bad thing that people do?

crazy

Mobileman said:

Default Re: hmmmm what happened???

Probably someone trying to hack your phone and get info from it.

evilsatan said:

Or you were in a companies roaming area. My local cineworld connects to your bluetooth everytime you are there and tries to send shit.

kracken said:

superblutooth by anychance ?

crazyadi said:

thanks guys... i thought superbluetooth myself..but there is that little regret that i potentially stopped the young blonde shop girl from sharing something with me!!! lol

crazy

Mobileman said:

Here she is again Crazy

kracken said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyadi View Post
    thanks guys... i thought superbluetooth myself..but there is that little regret that i potentially stopped the young blonde shop girl from sharing something with me!!! lol

crazy
    lol

crazyadi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mobileman View Post
    Here she is again Crazy

ahh i dont feel so bad now!! sure she looked a bit different though, maybe i was mistaken!! lol