Wrapping presents

Thread: Wrapping presents

Argyll said:

Default Wrapping presents

Is anyone else out there frantically wrapping presents up now and realise that men just can't fucking do it!
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

Cenus_ said:

Default Re: Wrapping presents

not frantically, did it yesterday. But for sure we cant, i'm sure that women are thought it at birth tho.

greens117 said:

lmao the best way to do it is get your wanker wheel "selo tape "rip 4 inch rips then bite and stick it to the hard board's desktop coffe tabbles coffe mugs u8ntil you have enough ,times this about 40 's then ,begin with so call wrap of of presents just remmber to cut a bit more for trombones
    Last edited by greens117; 25th December 2008 at 12:10 AM.
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

neo2810 said:

I beg to differ... I'm a fucking master at present wrapping....

Argyll said:

Quote Originally Posted by greens117 View Post
    lmao the best way to do it is get your wanker wheel "selo tape "rip 4 inch rips then bite and stick it to the hard board's desttops coffe tabbles coffe mugs u8ntil you have enough ,times this about 40 's then ,begin with so call wrap of of presents just remmber to cut a bit more for trombones
    You opened your gramme of crack early mate? What the fuck you on about
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

wakadoo said:

what...you actually forgot to ask the shop to do it......nooooob.........
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

Argyll said:

Quote Originally Posted by neo2810 View Post
    I beg to differ... I'm a fucking master at present wrapping....
    You must have a strong femine side then mate

GTI said:

Just wrap em like crackers i.e. create a tube around the present and then tie both ends with ribbon.
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

B B Leo said:

u seee m8 this is where tescos bags come in handy or m&s bags if u got a few quid to spare
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Argyll said:

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Just wrap em like crackers i.e. create a tube around the present and then tie both ends with ribbon.
    Quite hard to do with a pair of junior fishing waders mate. Thanks all the same

GTI said:

Quote Originally Posted by Argyll View Post
    On the contrary, you could make a swordfish by doing the cracker thing on one end and fashioning a sword with the excess paper on the other end. Where's your imagination fella?
    "You have reached the end of you free trial membership at BenjaminFranklinQuotes.com"
    -Benjamin Franklin

B B Leo said:

but yet u have time to post here
    get cracking m8 ur running out of time
     Big-Bad-Leo 

greens117 said:

Im surprised you open present's with your hands just open the with your head lol !
    Joke
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

greens117 said:

You opened your gramme of crack early mate? What the fuck you on about
    dont you hate that when your rapping a prezzie ahem i dout you run out of sello tape and you chase the selotape fairy end!!!!! lol just to wrap a prezzie
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

casio said:

im glad im not the only one that cant wrap to save me life, everything ive wrapped looks like it was done down the chippy and i used about half a roll of selotape to do it (i re-enforce the corners and any bits that can be used for ease of opening i think its well funny to make them almost impossible to open)

flumperino said:

I did mine yesterday - the entire process blew chunks....

marcode said:

wrapping shit is for rookies.

buy bags. nice cheap shitty xmas bags. problem solved.

diablos said:

My wife wraps them while i have a beer and post crap on the internet.

Its like a tradition now.

{{909}} said:

i fucking love wrapping shit up as long as its square, tosspot confectioners always make boxes octagonal just to make our lives a living hell.

Im so much better at it than the missus though, its pure mathmatics and logical thinking, something women cant do and straight men excell at....

beer

DJAd said:

I didn't have to wrap fuck all this year, all buy fuck all apart from beer for myself. It's 2:47pm here now so I'm going to get ratted.

Happy Christmas to all.

I will miss crimbo dinner though.