anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

Thread: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

  1. biggy7's Avatar

    biggy7 said:

    Default anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    me nah! cant be doing jam packed like sardines with dirty humans who have no courtesy, pushing, bardging and dont forget the parking lmfao

    misses has gone though - good luck to thee i say!
     
  2. fanni's Avatar

    fanni said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Fuck that i'm off round to me mum's to have all the left over turkey and nibbles mmmmm
     
  3. Karoline's Avatar

    Karoline said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Was gonna pop into pc world, but i might just leave it.... Especially knowing what Carlisle drivers are like ....
     
  4. 4me2's Avatar

    4me2 said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoline View Post
    Was gonna pop into pc world, but i might just leave it.... Especially knowing what Carlisle drivers are like ....
    One less woman driver on the roads.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

     
  5. kracken's Avatar

    kracken said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoline View Post
    Was gonna pop into pc world, but i might just leave it.... Especially knowing what Carlisle drivers are like ....
    haha , I hate driving around Carlisle, especially when you dont know where you are going. Peter Tyson was a right bastard to find (crappy one way system), and I ended up carrying my AV Amp for fecking ages cos I couldnt get parked close by. I still have a bad back
     
  6. stevo25's Avatar

    stevo25 said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    went into manchester it was really quiet but there was huge queue's of chinese buying gucci or some other stupid bags at selfridges
     
  7. B B Leo's Avatar

    B B Leo said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    went into belfast and was fock all there. nothing that u couldnt get as cheap before xmas hope in the next day or to
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
     Big-Bad-Leo 

     
  8. evilsatan's Avatar

    evilsatan said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Most the sales were on before Christmas so not much point, not that I ever go out shopping on Boxing day. It's the season to be messy afterall, not to go bloody shopping.

     
  9. flumperino's Avatar

    flumperino said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Yeah, January and post-christmas sales are a fallacy these days. Almost everything on sale now would have been on christmas eve.
     
  10. Over Carl's Avatar

    Over Carl said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Went to brentford fc to get a shirt for my bro - 25% off. Not doing my usual clothes shopping quite yet as I'm waiting to see which of those 15 retailers going under will be clothers retailers
     
  11. McSheep's Avatar

    McSheep said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoline View Post
    Was gonna pop into pc world, but i might just leave it.... Especially knowing what Carlisle drivers are like ....
    Tis a proven fact that us Carlisle driver are amoungst the best in the world ,
    saying that we must be bad if you dont wanna drive to PC World, it's only 100 yards in2 Carlisle, i can understand Peter Tysons but not PC World ...lol
     
  12. Karoline's Avatar

    Karoline said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Yeah, it maybe is, but then you get the horrible people who jump in front of you and you have to slam on the brakes, or people start peeping at others cause they are in the wrong lane.. How the hell they are supposed to know if its their first time there ??? .. Its just ridiculous.. lol

    Anyway, in the end i did go, and went into town later as well.. You must have all been in a good Christmas mood as it was a breeze..
     
  13. 4me2's Avatar

    4me2 said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoline View Post
    Yeah, it maybe is, but then you get the horrible people who jump in front of you and you have to slam on the brakes, or people start peeping at others cause they are in the wrong lane.. How the hell they are supposed to know if its their first time there ??? .. Its just ridiculous.. lol

    Anyway, in the end i did go, and went into town later as well.. You must have all been in a good Christmas mood as it was a breeze..

    You'll be allright Kaz you have a couple of well sized airbags.
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

     
  14. McSheep's Avatar

    McSheep said:

    Default Re: anyone off out shopping - boxing day sales?

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoline View Post
    Yeah, it maybe is, but then you get the horrible people who jump in front of you and you have to slam on the brakes, or people start peeping at others cause they are in the wrong lane.. How the hell they are supposed to know if its their first time there ??? .. Its just ridiculous.. lol

    Anyway, in the end i did go, and went into town later as well.. You must have all been in a good Christmas mood as it was a breeze..
    I was taking the phish, i hate driving in this city, too many knobs on the road that get the license's this time of year out of there crackers