Need help setting wii sensor up.

Thread: Need help setting wii sensor up.

daxster said:

Help Need help setting wii sensor up.

As the title say's been trying to get it working right since christmas day. i dont think it's faulty but the little hand pointer keeps going off the screen and it just doesntt seem to be that accurate when pointing at the tv, ive set to beneath the tvin settings as thats where the sensoris but dont understand the Sensitivity option can any one help in any way.

wakadoo said:

Default Re: Need help setting wii sensor up.

make sure your not to close to the tv.........
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?

fanni said:

It also helps if your in a well lit room

daxster said:

it just seems if you put the sensor directly in front of tv it works better but thats not very
    Pratical thing to do when playing a game.

face said:

think of the wii remote more like a mouse rather than turning your tv into touch sensitive.
    What i mean by that is you have to learn where you are pointing the cursor rather than the wii learn where you are actually pointing

daxster said:

i know what your saying m8. but it's been frustrating you know what kids are like. is there any settings that i need to make sure are right.

face said:

you can go and change the sensitivity and sensor position on the wii settings menu. The sensitivity option is really for how far away you are if you have a big screen stand further back and put sensitivity up

I do wish the wii had a calibration setting so you could map the screen instead

daxster said:

its a 50inch so that might be my problem face, sitting too close m8.

lithho said:

silly question, its not near any christmas lights, the sensor bar i mean. if so move the lights and try again

daxster said:

i was a total newbie to the wii but ive had plenty of help and every things fine with the sensor.

{{909}} said:

weird things can effect the pointer, we had big problems at a friends house with the gas fire of all thing, not sure if it was the heat or the actual reflective grill on the front of the fire. halogen lights are also known to effect it.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]