Control nazis.

Thread: Control nazis.

hacman said:

Default Control nazis.

First of all I would like to say HI,

Sencond, WTF is up with all this control nazis shit? to view a pic you must be loged in, to log in you must have at least 1 post, to have a post you can't post anywhere but the introduction forums... I mean ?I've been here for only 5 min from a google search, and I'm disgusted already. I really don't think I'll stick around after I got the information I need...simply because my first few minutes on the site made me feel just like when my uncle Bob used to when he was touching me in inapropriate places, and let me tell you, those are not good feelings nore do I want to have to remember that time of my life again.

mik25 said:

Default Re: Control nazis.

think your time at uncle bobs has stripped you of any manners or civility too....though i suspect your lieing about the whole unpleasant experience....pity..

diablos said:

Quote Originally Posted by hacman View Post

Sencond, WTF is up with all this control nazis shit? to view a pic you must be loged in, to log in you must have at least 1 post, to have a post you can't post anywhere but the introduction forums... I mean ?I've been here for only 5 min from a google search, and I'm disgusted already. I really don't think I'll stick around after I got the information I need...simply because my first few minutes on the site made me feel just like when my uncle Bob used to when he was touching me in inapropriate places, and let me tell you, those are not good feelings nore do I want to have to remember that time of my life again.

Retard alert.

flumperino said:

ok, bye then...

cronus71 said:

CJ it must be you?
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

Kushty said:

I really don't think I'll stick around after I got the information I need
    DF has that system to stop leechers. Most people who only come for one piece of information won't bother with signing up and will go somewhere else. You seem to be an exception but since you're on your second post you should try sticking around, you might like it.
    Last edited by Kushty; 30th December 2008 at 10:03 AM.

Mickey said:

Total Dick, bye bye. Ohh and i hope you leeched what you needed before you went

Hope santa didnt shat down your chimmney also
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

neo2810 said:

And that, children, is why you shouldn't take drugs....

Mr Olympia said:

ffs stop moaning ya little shit...you never change do you!

Lots of love

Uncle Bob (Mr O)

PS. I had to touch you there because I was practicing to be a ventriloquist and you were the next best thing to a dummy...