acer aspire one need for speed

Thread: acer aspire one need for speed

  1. wakadoo's Avatar

    wakadoo said:

    Default acer aspire one need for speed

    youtube have managed to make my nice vid look crap and dark but you will get the idea of how it plays,,



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?
     
  2. wakadoo's Avatar

    wakadoo said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    ok i have tried revolt....oh how i have missed this game.......runs perfect

    mohaa.........loved it, again runs great

    halo........played it online as well, frag city............playes well


    anyone else tried any games on their acer/eeepc.......???
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?
     
  3. Greyfox's Avatar

    Greyfox said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    Looks good m8, especially for such a small bit of hardware. Quite envious as you know that i have a shit load of games sitting here but cant play them due to my graphics card

    What are the specs of your acer again?
     
  4. wakadoo's Avatar

    wakadoo said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Looks good m8, especially for such a small bit of hardware. Quite envious as you know that i have a shit load of games sitting here but cant play them due to my graphics card

    What are the specs of your acer again?

    its the 1gb ram 120 gb hard drive one,

    your m8 not been round yet then with a card.....
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?
     
  5. Greyfox's Avatar

    Greyfox said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    Quote Originally Posted by wakadoo View Post
    its the 1gb ram 120 gb hard drive one,

    your m8 not been round yet then with a card.....
    No He's comign at the weekend so we can get to the root of the problem. Tbh though im due a new comp so i may splash out a bit on a new 1.5 k rig (im an excessive bastard)
     
  6. wakadoo's Avatar

    wakadoo said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    No He's comign at the weekend so we can get to the root of the problem. Tbh though im due a new comp so i may splash out a bit on a new 1.5 k rig (im an excessive bastard)

    cant beat treating yourself,, you always get what you want that way and never get dissapointed...
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?
     
  7. maltloaf's Avatar

    maltloaf said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    theres a long thread on the acer aspire one forum about running games, worth a look
     
  8. wakadoo's Avatar

    wakadoo said:

    Default Re: acer aspire one need for speed

    Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    theres a long thread on the acer aspire one forum about running games, worth a look
    nice one malty.....

    cheers.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean
    the same thing?