Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

banned Ey up folks - new Leeds member !!

Hi everyone!

I have just found this brilliant website and I am proper chuffed that such a place exists - half the other forums - Digital Spy etc you get booted just for mentioning certain things! Anyway I hope to get to know and chat with many of you soon.

I have until the other week been using an Ambit 250 (? - the see through blue plastic one!) on Virginmedia cable broadband, however the other week it just stopped working in the early hours of the morning. Can anyone help me please? Reason I am asking here is that I am having to use the internet at the local library and when I try enter the relevant forum it doesnt let me - says this website is censored as it is related to hacking - really!? Anyway I currently cant use the 'net at home so if anyone can help me with my MAC problem then I would be very grateful.

Cheers!

Johnny

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Ey up folks - new Leeds member !!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyleeds View Post
    Hi everyone!

I have just found this brilliant website and I am proper chuffed that such a place exists - half the other forums - Digital Spy etc you get booted just for mentioning certain things! Anyway I hope to get to know and chat with many of you soon.

I have until the other week been using an Ambit 250 (? - the see through blue plastic one!) on Virginmedia cable broadband, however the other week it just stopped working in the early hours of the morning. Can anyone help me please? Reason I am asking here is that I am having to use the internet at the local library and when I try enter the relevant forum it doesnt let me - says this website is censored as it is related to hacking - really!? Anyway I currently cant use the 'net at home so if anyone can help me with my MAC problem then I would be very grateful.

Cheers!

Johnny
    This section is a general introduction section, you need to post your question(s) in the appropriate area of the forum

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi everyone!

I have until the other week been using an Ambit 250 (? - the see through blue plastic one!) on Virginmedia cable broadband, however the other week it just stopped working in the early hours of the morning. Can anyone help me please?
    Have you changed the fuse in the plug?
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hi everyone!

Reason I am asking here is that I am having to use the internet at the local library and when I try enter the relevant forum it doesnt let me - says this website is censored as it is related to hacking - really!? Anyway I currently cant use the 'net at home so if anyone can help me with my MAC problem then I would be very grateful.

Cheers!

Johnny
    WE HAVE A LIBRARY IN LEEDS??....

Thanks
    Karma Level

As I have mentioned in my first post I am unable to post a question in the relevant section as when I try and go to different sections the internet / computers at the library is censored and does not let me access this section. It is because instead of the forums been www.digital-forums.com they lead onto another forum website called 'wizard...' something or other, I only get a moment to glimpse what the page is before a banned website notification pops up in place of the page I wanted to view. If anyone can please help me I would be hugely grateful!

thanks!

Johnny

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

As I have mentioned in my first post I am unable to post a question in the relevant section as when I try and go to different sections the internet / computers at the library is censored and does not let me access this section. It is because instead of the forums been www.digital-forums.com they lead onto another forum website called 'wizard...' something or other, I only get a moment to glimpse what the page is before a banned website notification pops up in place of the page I wanted to view. If anyone can please help me I would be hugely grateful!

thanks!

Johnny
    As I have already said ...

This section is a general introduction section, you need to post your question(s) in the appropriate area of the forum

DF General DogsBody
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnerfreak View Post
    WE HAVE A LIBRARY IN LEEDS??....
    They moved it to Hunslet