Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default f*cking little c*nts

missus just came running downstairs saying somethings going on across the street, went up to have a look and 2 little cunts where robbing the house over the road, in the process of loading the guys plasma BUT wait...loading it into his 07 honda civic, was going to get dressed and go out but it all happened so quick and they where off down the street in his car with the lights off,

missus in the mean time had been on the phone to old bill (call us grasses i dont grass on crimes i know a few lol but these f*cking burgling cunts are the worst of the worst) anyway she'd rung and just as they got to the end of our dead end street the police came round the corner and instead of blocking them they let them past then started to chase them (police must be bored and wanted a chase i guess) last we heard was screeching wheels and then 5 mins later the helicopter (which usually means the cars lost the little c*nts).

now ive been no saint in the past and i know a few who still to this day are not saints im sure we all do, but one thing i cant do with is burglary. rob from companies banks whatever but when you start robbing off hard working folk it makes my blood boil.

c*nts need stringing up.

looks like some shites have been released from nick as theres been non of this for years round here and now in a week we,ve had a stolen car dumped and the old bird next doors shed robbed now this and they'd have been off scot free as the street was in darkness.

looks like i'll be doing a stretch if i catch the c*nts trying to do mine as ive a big f*ck off hunting knife in the draw.

blood boiling and it wasnt even my house been done.
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue]TASK FORCE 141, DOOM ON YOU MR.TANGO! MW2 COMPLETE ON VETERAN

ARROGANT YES., FULL OF SHIT YES, ALWAYS RIGHT,YES.
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: f*cking little c*nts

Economic downturn mate. We will see a massive rise in crime over the coming months.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    (call us grasses i dont grass on crimes i know a few lol but these f*cking burgling cunts are the worst of the worst)
    It really worries me when folk think reporting a burglary in progress could be construed as grassing??!!

rob from companies banks whatever but when you start robbing off hard working folk it makes my blood boil.
    Companies are full of hardworking folk too. Robbing them has an effect on those hardworking people too... lets face it, theft in any form is wrong, and as much as I'm sure we've all had a dabble in some form or other, your opinion seems to justify it in some circumstances?
    "There's nothing worse than arguing with someone who knows what they're talking about...."

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

looks like some shites have been released from nick as theres been non of this for years round here and now in a week we,ve had a stolen car dumped and the old bird next doors shed robbed now this

Are there a few firms doing up driveways in the area at the moment?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roach-Rampino View Post
    Are there a few firms doing up driveways in the area at the moment?
    Or anything like Skips on drives/roads around you?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by neo2810 View Post
    It really worries me when folk think reporting a burglary in progress could be construed as grassing??!!

Companies are full of hardworking folk too. Robbing them has an effect on those hardworking people too... lets face it, theft in any form is wrong, and as much as I'm sure we've all had a dabble in some form or other, your opinion seems to justify it in some circumstances?

not in the slightest, robbing from anyone is shite not once did i say it was fine to rob off anyone it was a comparison theres a huge difference from someone robbing a big company to someone rifling through your personal possesions and being in your suppose safe haven of your home, well i think so.

what im trying to say id both are bad but one is worse, out of the people that do this the home burglar is worse in my book.
    [CENTER][COLOR=Blue]TASK FORCE 141, DOOM ON YOU MR.TANGO! MW2 COMPLETE ON VETERAN

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Thanks
    Karma Level

just got an update, they caugth the little shits, they dumped the car in the chase and hid in a garden, they only came out when they threatened to send the dog in.

also got told the guy whos house it is was upstairs in bed and didnt hear a thing, police also said the daft sod had gone to bed without locking his door (so they must have been trying doors and got lucky no forced entry)

guys not been to see us yet but we got told he was shocked but greatful someone was looking out, they took everything inc his car. the car he will get back straight away but the police are keeping the rest for evidence so hes still without them for quite a while but will get them back instead of not having them at all and having no car.

i just hope theres someone out there that will return the favour if the same happens to us down the line while where out.

i hate to think what he'd have told his insurance and they probably wouldnt have paid out as he left the door unlocked, lucky escape for him.

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Well this makes me think about what happened to me a while back there has been a spate of shit happening on my street ,first thing that happened there was a gang on cn*ts robbing garages in my area.
    I rang the police ,and said they where in the process of doing it and if they came out now they would catch them, well they didn't! i rang them three times ,twenty minutes later they turned up by that time the wankers had gone an robbed about seven garages .
    What really pissed me off was the fact these fuckers where walking around like they didn't have a care in the world ,a couple of nights later i heard a noise and about three yobs ran off , i went outside and they had kicked every panel on a ford focus in,
    so i rang the police again and told them where they where running ,they took another ten mins to respond .
    Then it happened the next night as well someone else's car got vandalised this time i could not be bothered to ring the police what's the point i thought ,id imagine alot of people go through this and cant be arsed because the police always turn up fifteen minutes late unless you live in a fairly posh area .
    Last edited by greens117; 17th March 2009 at 10:50 AM.
    I STINK GET OVER IT !

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by BertRoot View Post
    Economic downturn mate. We will see a massive rise in crime over the coming months.
    couldnt agree with u more bert, we have only seen the start of it, i think its gonna go back to pretty crime ie stealing copper cylinders/ copper pipe again
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

Thanks
    Karma Level

if it aint nailed (or even if it is) they want to rob they will.

cant agree with you more bert. makes you be on alert all the time for the cnuts

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Anyone wanna buy a plasma?
    I understand and accept that some people hold opinions that are different to my own. Living in a free and democratic society, I fully embrace and respect their right to be wrong.

Thanks
    Karma Level

lol the cheap ass smokers bench that was at work, was nabbed by some cocks in a van, it was bolted down en all

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

thommo you dont live in featherstone by any chance do ya? if so theres 3 lads just got out who are notorious for burglary. you got mysympathies m8 anyway - they are lowest of the low.
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

I guarantee they get probation or community service. Fact.

Thanks
    Karma Level

well i heard a comotion the other night some pissheads smashed a car window called the police and they were there before id managed to get dressed (3 cars )

the joy of living in a seaside town where nowt happens

contrast to when i lived in the midlands and some scrote nicked my keys out of my office and robbed my car

i found the car myself (parked up with the steering lock on cheeky buggers)

police told me it was a crime scene and i was not to go near it and they would try to take a look later on or tomorrow needless to say i got my spare keys and reclaimed it

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

They must have had a bad childhood so lets send em on holiday if they promise to be good........lock the fuckers up no telly no FUCKALL

JAG

I'm not racist i hate everybody

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Detector View Post
    thommo you dont live in featherstone by any chance do ya? if so theres 3 lads just got out who are notorious for burglary. you got mysympathies m8 anyway - they are lowest of the low.
    i dont live in featherstone but not that far off (other side of ponte) and i know what you mean, a couple of my ex neighbours just got out after 2.5 years and apparently the street is littered with smackheads again, im glad i dont live on that street anymore,

Thanks
    Karma Level

Little c*nts will steal anything these days, i fitted an energy saving light bulb to my outside light and they nicked that.

Inactive
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant Re: f*cking little c*nts

Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    i dont live in featherstone but not that far off (other side of ponte) and i know what you mean, a couple of my ex neighbours just got out after 2.5 years and apparently the street is littered with smackheads again, im glad i dont live on that street anymore,
    i used to live in feathserstone but glad to have bought a new house and moved 2 years ago. was getting really bad where we lived, peoples windows going through nearly every night or a car burnt out etc.

you mean darrington way or knottingley m8?
    A wise man once said " "

Thanks
    Karma Level

Whine Re: f*cking little c*nts

charming aint it, we saved the guys car and all his belongings and the fact the insurers prob wouldnt pay out as he left the door unlocked and to date he's still not walked across the road and said thanks.

some people eh!!!

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast