Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G20 Bitch Slap

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant G20 Bitch Slap

Ok this bitch claims the policeman was heavy handed.

She's lucky she didn't get proper F'd in the A.

Winging stupid cunt that now shudders everytime she sees a policeman unless it's a policewoman with a hugh fucking strapon.

"I didn't ask to find a publicist", a Max Clifford type rode in on a huge white steed and saved me, dropping off Jack Tweed on the way.

"I didn't ask for any money" but I bet the hippy cunt is ready to claim against the rest of us folk.

"If the big scary policeman had asked me to move on politely I would have done immediately" - pull the other one - it's got the biggest bells you've ever seen on it.

DIE YOU SLAPPER.

Don't get me wrong, I've been stiched by the fuzz, but this twat makes me want to hire a uniform and go hippy slapping at the next G20.

Sorry just my opinion, now I don't think the banks are right but chucking some monitors through a bank window isn't the way either.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

lmao Re: G20 Bitch Slap

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    but this twat makes me want to hire a uniform and go hippy slapping at the next G20.

ha ha ha ha ha farted when I laughed so hard then
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: G20 Bitch Slap

What get me tho is all this complaining about the heavy handed policing of the protests nowdays.
    What the miners went through in the strike of 84/85 was 100 times worse than they get today and there was nowt done about it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

And I can tell you that when the cordons were broke by the miners in 84/85 and they were met with more heavy handedness by her majasty's finest in blue overalls and riot gear they were in fact members of the 1st Bn Duke of Boots Regt not actually coppers but squaddies.
    Who were you when you thought you where you was?. Whats a matter for can't you want to?

Thanks
    Karma Level

As I've said; the copper should have whipped his cock out and given her a good seeing to up the anal highway when she fell over. Teach the arrogant bitch a lesson. What the fuck does she expect them to do, hand out bouquets of flowers and release swarms of butterflies throughout the crowds.

Silly whore.
    If Circles were Squares and the Sea was the Sky...

Thanks
    Karma Level

COMMENT: The perils of criticising the police

"Let the Quail say in a loud and shrill hooting fashion that we are increasingly concerned about the witch-hunt being whipped up by pinkos against the police.

Take the glorifying of benefit-scrounging former heroin addict Nicola Fisher, who at the heat of battle between police and rioters viciously hit a police officer's fist with her face and insubordinately obstructed his baton as he attempted to swat a rather nasty looking bee that was troubling him.

But, even if the officer did use disproportionate force against Miss Fisher, is it any more acceptable that she, a scummer, has made thousands by selling her story through the dubious offices of Max Clifford?
    The logical answer would be yes, it is more acceptable for someone to make money from something than it is to beat unarmed, law abiding citizens with weapons.

But in fact, it is not."

http://www.digital-forums.com/newrep...te=1&p=2805278
    There are 3 types of people in the world - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen; and those who wondered what happened.

http://newsarse.com/

Conservatives. Putting the 'N' into Cuts.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Is this the same bird who was on the news last night saying if she see's a policeman walking down the road towards her she has to cross over because she's frightened of them now?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2 View Post
    ...viciously hit a police officer's fist with her face and insubordinately obstructed his baton as he attempted to swat a rather nasty looking bee that was troubling him.
    lol...

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

"Fisher, who is unemployed, sold her story for a reported £50,000. She says she will use the money to help wildlife charities."

Source : http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelon...ells-of-ordeal

Well if she keeps the cash see can't stay on the rock 'n roll can she.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Hmm - miners got beat harder so these lot don't have a point? I hope all of you lot are beaten fractionally less than the miners. Then I'll laugh and say you got nothing and probably deserved it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    Hmm - miners got beat harder so these lot don't have a point? I hope all of you lot are beaten fractionally less than the miners. Then I'll laugh and say you got nothing and probably deserved it.
    I think you are confusing 'getting a beating' and 'taking a beating'

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think you are confused fella. Miners from 20 odd years ago and what she did afterwards with a pr guru have absolutely no relevance to whether the copper behaved correctly and legally. Also the 50k was from newpapers pockets, not some type of public fund or body.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    I think you are confused fella. Miners from 20 odd years ago and what she did afterwards with a pr guru have absolutely no relevance to whether the copper behaved correctly and legally. Also the 50k was from newpapers pockets, not some type of public fund or body.
    I thought they tooks shots at the miners though?

I'm not worried about the 50k from some rag, more like the money she'll be wanting in compo, I know I don't know if she'll attempt a claim but the "shuddering" she's already mention sounds like a classic build up - a bit like instant whiplash.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Fuck me! If someone wants to pay me 50k any copper can twat me on the legs with a baton.

Not saying what the copper did was right (It's wrong in anybody's book), but that payout just sums up our compensation culyture (And that's prior to any compensation claim).
    Cheers - Coin-Op

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by coin-op View Post
    Fuck me! If someone wants to pay me 50k any copper can twat me on the legs with a baton.

Not saying what the copper did was right (It's wrong in anybody's book), but that payout just sums up our compensation culyture (And that's prior to any compensation claim).
    Remember though mate, he didn't hit her; she got in the way of his baton

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

What you should ask yourself though is would you have the same opinion about her getting a 'slapping' like she did if it was your missus/gf, sister, mum etc. or would you be posting in the whine cellar about the 'cuntin coppers thinking they're above the law'
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by burner1 View Post
    What you should ask yourself though is would you have the same opinion about her getting a 'slapping' like she did if it was your missus/gf, sister, mum etc. or would you be posting in the whine cellar about the 'cuntin coppers thinking they're above the law'
    As I said in the other thread though mate, I still think that what you've said makes it a completely different scenario. Yeah, if your mrs got slapped by a copper you'd be completely incensed, regardless of the situation.......but then that makes it a subjective and emotional response. As none of us know this woman, supposedly we're looking at this objectively.

Best anology I can think of, is that someone won the lottery last night - do you give a shit? No.
    If you wife or sister won the lottery last night, would you give a shit? Oooooooooh yes! (Churchill nodding dog styl-ee).

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

What you should ask yourself though is would you have the same opinion about her getting a 'slapping' like she did if it was your missus/gf, sister, mum etc.
    I wouldn't let them be there.

Everyone knows the g** protests aren't peaceful protests....Anyone who attends should expect a fucking beating.....

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

FFS I'm sick of hearing this. If it was a member of my family I'd give them a slap as well and say it serves you right! She was causing trouble and got a well deserved slap. What pisses me off is that the pissed up chavs spitting in old womens faces in our local park don't get the same type of "rough justice"

Burner, what would you say if I shat in your mums mouth and she gargled it the dirty slut? It's ok for these g20 gimps to say what they want so I cansay what I want...?

Quote Originally Posted by flumperino View Post
    As I said in the other thread though mate, I still think that what you've said makes it a completely different scenario. Yeah, if your mrs got slapped by a copper you'd be completely incensed, regardless of the situation.......but then that makes it a subjective and emotional response. As none of us know this woman, supposedly we're looking at this objectively.

Best anology I can think of, is that someone won the lottery last night - do you give a shit? No.
    If you wife or sister won the lottery last night, would you give a shit? Oooooooooh yes! (Churchill nodding dog styl-ee).

Thanks
    Karma Level

Would you have the same opinion if she pulled out a handgun and emptied it into coppers heads then donned a cape and flew off?

There's another hypothetical 'what if' situation for you to ponder on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast