Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Photography section not showing

Quote Originally Posted by tombott View Post

Nice to see that there are at least 5 scheming kids on the forum then.
    my comments above are at you also. Because YOU acted like a twat and caused trouble thats ok. But if other members complain they are scheming kids ?

You guys have been quality here for a long time - but it does NOT give you licence to act like twats to other members.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    This is the kind of attitude im talking about. Because you pay for VIP doesnt mean you get to act like an asshole.

And it was me who removed your access. I'm telling you now. You were being a dick head in there and I received more than 5 seperate complaints.

Don't complain - if you didn't act like a dick and cause trouble we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Fair do its your forum and your the boss you do whatever i have no problem with that but telling us would be nice, But I have a feeling it wasn't you who did the banning but like i say its your forum and so be it.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rap would you please post the posts i made that got me this ban just to put my mind at rest and then i will know the error of my ways.

Thanks
    Karma Level

It was me. and it wasnt a ban as such - it was removal of access to one section i.e. photography. many members dont have access to certain sections due to arguments etc. My job is shit.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fear345 View Post
    Rap would you please post the posts i made that got me this ban just to put my mind at rest and then i will know the error of my ways.

I think it was all deleted.

Listen m8 - If you want to use that section - no problem you can - BUT just dont be an ass on here to certain members ok ?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

my comments above are at you also. Because YOU acted like a twat and caused trouble thats ok. But if other members complain they are scheming kids ?

You guys have been quality here for a long time - but it does NOT give you licence to act like twats to other members.
    So I've been banned from a section I've not posted in, in weeks, nor been told why?
    It's your board, your the boss, but I still think it's out of order to receive no warning nor notification of the ban.

I could moan about plenty of other members on here, who have sent me abusive PM's, left abusive negative karma etc but I like to think I can separate a forum from reality.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tombott View Post
    So I've been banned from a section I've not posted in, in weeks, nor been told why?
    Yeah cus youve had no access.

You were abusive and out of order. You were lucky it wasn't a total ban tbh.

Being a VIP or a heavy poster does not give the right to act like an assclown.

And if you have had people being abusive to you then its your position to report it.

I have thousands of ppl to look after and its me who gets fucked in the ass when something goes tits up. Like I said my job is shit.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I think we can all separate forums from reality but dealing with your own forum life is different to having to deal with EVERY other bugger!!
    If at first you don't succeed.....redefine success. . . .

Thanks
    Karma Level

I think it was all deleted.

Listen m8 - If you want to use that section - no problem you can - BUT just dont be an ass on here to certain members ok ?
    I am not asking for the ban to be lifted I just think it would of been the normal thing to do was to tell me that I was banned and given the reasons.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah cus youve had no access.

You were abusive and out of order. You were lucky it wasn't a total ban tbh.

Being a VIP or a heavy poster does not give the right to act like an assclown.

And if you have had people being abusive to you then its your position to report it.

I have thousands of ppl to look after and its me who gets fucked in the ass when something goes tits up. Like I said my job is shit.
    Odd I was able to view the section a few weeks back, in fact I can remember when as I was comparing spelling mistakes in posts with posts on a certain Wordpress blog that a member of DF set-up.

I don't remember ever posting anything so abusive that it is worthy of a total ban, but I'm not going to argue you with you over it.

I still think I should have been notified of the section ban though, and that's not because I'm a VIP or a heavy poster it's because how else are you meant to know when you have done something wrong?

In the future I'll report any abusive PM's I get.
    Digital-Forums IRC Last.FM duckduckgo
    Guns don't kill people rappers do, I'm a fucking rapper and I might kill you.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fear345 View Post
    I am not asking for the ban to be lifted I just think it would of been the normal thing to do was to tell me that I was banned and given the reasons.
    Fair enough I agree with you on that one. Ive lifted the restriction - just please try not to get abusive - I have enough headaches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12