Close

Thread: PSI Tuning

Thanks
    Karma Level

Rant PSI Tuning

I need to let off some steam over this and possibly get some advice. I have an Audi A6 which I have always had serviced at PSI Tuning in Stoke. They were recommended to me and previously I had always been happy with their work.

Today I took my car in to get the brakes repaired. When I picked it up, the traction control warning light was on. I reported this instantly and was told that the light was on when I took the car in. I ALWAYS get these things fixed as soon as they appear so I KNOW that the light was not on when I dropped the car. Someone has trashed something and now they are trying to blame it on me. I'm seriously pissed off about it. I'll be having a word with trading standards tomorrow to see what my rights are.

If anyone has any more info or any suggestions about an honest place in the Stoke area to get an Audi serviced (Stoke Audi doesn't count - I have a mate who has had all sorts of problems with them) then I'd be pleased to hear them.

So you're the slayer. You're prettier than the last one.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: PSI Tuning

Crewe aint that far away mate and we've never had issues with the main Audi garage there - but you obviously pay the premium for main dealer garage...

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: PSI Tuning

Thanks for the reply. I hear that Crewe, Stoke and Stafford are all the same company. Crewe and Stafford are both well spoken of whereas Stoke has a few reputation problems. After this experience, the premium isn't too much of an issue. Plus they offer pick up and courtesy cars too. Thanks for the info anyway.

WIth regards to the case, trading standards sent me to consumer direct. They were really helpful. The problem is resolved now but I can't trust the guys at PSI again after this. It's a shame because they were brilliant up until now.

So you're the slayer. You're prettier than the last one.