Close

Thread: Madventures III

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Madventures III

Just a heads up to anyone interested in a different kind of travel program. Two Finnish guys backpacking around the world. This season (season 3) they are actually speaking in english, good pronounciation too, so no need for subs

It's really crazy, they stay away from the sights and tourist attractions a consumer typically sees. They visit the favelas, take some seriously mind blowing drugs with the natives in the amazon, dinner with the Russian mafia in St. Petersburg...

This is a summary of the series taken from another site
    This Finnish series follows two journalists or travellers as they like to be called, Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff aka Tunna on their short budget 8 month world tour to locations around the globe that are generally off the beaten path and show you what really goes on in the world, beware this is no ordinary travel show, and is meant for mature viewers, and some scenes are not for the faint of heart.
    Here's a teaser YouTube - Madventures III - Opening

You can find the uncut episodes on TPB.

There's 10 episodes, not all of them have been aired here in Finland yet, I'm just about to watch the China episode now.
    Here's a list of the episode locations, not download links.

1. Amazonas
    2. Ex-CCCP
    3. West Africa
    4. Felix Arabia
    5. Nippon
    6. Hindustan
    7. China
    8. Papua Niugini
    9. Promised Land
    10. Southeast Asia
    Last edited by cronus71; 17th May 2009 at 11:16 PM.
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Madventures III

dont know if its me m8 but not working!!!!
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    dont know if its me m8 but not working!!!!
    What's not working?
    “If I asked you to have sex with me, would the answer to that question be the same as the answer to this question?”

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Nice one Cronus looks good
    Eps 1-7 are up on ng as well grabbing now

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

the embedded link!!!!. but then again i just dont a reinstall and havent comp-leted ever hing yet!
    www.facebook.com/bigbadleo
     Big-Bad-Leo 

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by prezzy View Post
    Nice one Cronus looks good
    Eps 1-7 are up on ng as well grabbing now
    OK that's great to hear, I mean that they are on NG as well. Word of warning, the Africa episode really is disturbing, even I was shocked.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by B B Leo View Post
    the embedded link!!!!. but then again i just dont a reinstall and havent comp-leted ever hing yet!
    Haha OK, I see

Thanks
    Karma Level

Just got round to watching this, saw the one in the Ukraine and Russia yesterday. Great TV, the leeches made quite a mess of him. As for that base jump/bungy jump thing, jesus, I had vertigo just watching it.

Cronus, are all you Finns as crazy as those two? Is that why you make good racing drivers?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    Just got round to watching this, saw the one in the Ukraine and Russia yesterday. Great TV, the leeches made quite a mess of him. As for that base jump/bungy jump thing, jesus, I had vertigo just watching it.

Cronus, are all you Finns as crazy as those two? Is that why you make good racing drivers?
    I know what you mean, I felt the same watching him do the odd bumgy jump. I bet it smelled of poo in his approximity for like 5 hours afterwards.

I think the craziness has to do with the seasons. Finland is dead during the winter, then come spring and summer it all comes alive and everyone tries to live at 110% to get as much out of it until the winter kicks in again.

I hope you found subs for the last episode as well? they speak a lot of Finnish in that one due to the circumstances, speaking "in code" as they say.

Though this code has failed me twice. Once in Amsterdam, 10 years ago, I came out out a museum, not the erotic one. The streets were packed with camera holding Mr. Miyagi's, and I said in Finnish that if these wankers didn't move I'd start chopping some heads off. The woman infront of me turned and told me in Finnish to chill

The other time happened last year in New York. We took the bus back from Woodbury, it had rained and I was carrying the two hundred bags of clothes my girlfriend had bought. One the bags was a paper GAP one, white with red letters, the color on the letters started to run and the shirt I was wearing was ruined, completely smudged in red. So of course I give my usual rant to the girlfriend "for fucks sake, fucking cunt, whore it's your fault! I fucking hate New York and this prostitue bus" when a woman across the isle said in Finnish "oh how lovely to see other Finns here"

In contrast when I was living in Madrid, I took the subway to Lago to go for a swim. I sat opposite two very nice looking blonde girls who were Finnish. They started talking about me, of course not knowing I was Finnish. The said things like "he'd be a good fuck". They left the subway before me, so when they left I just said in Finnish "thanks girls"

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by cronus71 View Post
    I know what you mean, I felt the same watching him do the odd bumgy jump. I bet it smelled of poo in his approximity for like 5 hours afterwards.

I think the craziness has to do with the seasons. Finland is dead during the winter, then come spring and summer it all comes alive and everyone tries to live at 110% to get as much out of it until the winter kicks in again.

I hope you found subs for the last episode as well? they speak a lot of Finnish in that one due to the circumstances, speaking "in code" as they say.

Though this code has failed me twice. Once in Amsterdam, 10 years ago, I came out out a museum, not the erotic one. The streets were packed with camera holding Mr. Miyagi's, and I said in Finnish that if these wankers didn't move I'd start chopping some heads off. The woman infront of me turned and told me in Finnish to chill

The other time happened last year in New York. We took the bus back from Woodbury, it had rained and I was carrying the two hundred bags of clothes my girlfriend had bought. One the bags was a paper GAP one, white with red letters, the color on the letters started to run and the shirt I was wearing was ruined, completely smudged in red. So of course I give my usual rant to the girlfriend "for fucks sake, fucking cunt, whore it's your fault! I fucking hate New York and this prostitue bus" when a woman across the isle said in Finnish "oh how lovely to see other Finns here"

In contrast when I was living in Madrid, I took the subway to Lago to go for a swim. I sat opposite two very nice looking blonde girls who were Finnish. They started talking about me, of course not knowing I was Finnish. The said things like "he'd be a good fuck". They left the subway before me, so when they left I just said in Finnish "thanks girls"
    It's sounds like it might be a tough language to learn too. But if I'm ever sitting opposite a couple of hot Finnish blondes on the Madrid subway all that effort may well have been worth it.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

From the Japan episode

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Here's the nzbs for the first 7 episodes
    Just use enough water to cover your vegetables,the same goes for when you're having a bath....

Social Networking Bookmarks