Quote Originally Posted by russbeer View Post
What amount of exercise are you doing Hodge and how many times a day are you eating?
I go the gym monday, wednesday and friday. I do around 20-25 mins cardio and then 20-25 mins weights,

• cardio is 20 mins on a cross trainer or bike on Random lvl 14 (kinda like spinning)

• weights, i do a lvl which is hard for me to lift but not to heavy, i do 3x15 reps on each, to keep the heart rate up.
  • Then another 5 mins on the running machine sprinting on a 6.5% incline.

Im now starting with one of the lads in work to do spinning on a friday and maybe a monday, and ill do weights on a wed.

eating ::

• Morning @ 9:45-10am ill have a protein shake (Total Proteain XS 36.5g of protein per 50g Serving) maybe with 1 peice of dry brown toast
  • Dinner 1ish when i get back from the gym, ill have another shake (same as above) and maybe a chicken breast (lean) or maybe 2 sausages (fresh from a butchers, less fat etc) all cooked the night before
  • tea around 6-7ish ill have maybe 1 or 2 burgers, chicken or sumthing like that (again from a butchers).

The thing is i dont fry or go mad, i have litterally whats above but drink a shit load of water through the day, and maybe as a treat ill have a cup of tea in the night with some sweatener.

I dont have all the cream, cheese and all the shits that i know is un-healthy on a high protein diet, as common sence tells me they are HIGH in fat and not good for you.

The stuff i mainly eat are ::

burgers (fresh from the butchers)
sausages (again from butchers)
bacon (again from butchers)
egss
Protein shake (with water no milk)
and every now and then, normally the days i go the gym ill have a peice of brown bread

if i go out with the missus we tend to go to nando's, as in there i can have a chicken n pitta bread with coldslaw or half a chicken... both with cheese.

this is again a treat and maybe once every 2 weeks.

ive weighd myself today and ive lost another 5lb, im down to 14,3lbs (started @ 16,9lbs)

The thing is i have a goal, im getting married in aug, and NEED to loose weight, also my staggy to ibiza on june 16th... so im FCKING determined to loose the Bitch tits i have ghahaha