Close

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone here vote BNP?

Quote Originally Posted by CzarJunkie View Post
    If you voted BNP I wouldn't be surprised, you mixed up fucker. I voted Green.
    fucking tree huggers!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'd just like to pay tribute to the DF membership and staff. Despite my fears from the early posts, the membership and staff have proved this place is exactly the place I hoped it was.

The unenlightened have spoken and the enlightened have responded. It gives me hope.
    Don't forget the one's who sit in there ivory towers

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by kroner View Post
    Don't forget the one's who sit in there ivory towers
    'there' should be 'their'.

I was going to suggest you are a thick cunt but forum rules forbid me from doing so.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Wow youve held a grudge for a long time go see a psychologist or sumthin he may be able to get you past ur loathing for asians. Scared to walk down a street cause your white ? The mind boggles
    Im not racist at all ffs, and im talking about Oldham, you know the place where the race riots were ages ago that made all the news? theres certain parts of Oldham thats a no go at night to anyone with half a brain cell. - i was saying why people would vote BNP in that respect

more info on the riots here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldham_Riots

Glodwick, an area south-central to Oldham town had become increasingly ethnically polarised. The area which is predominantly home to people of Pakistani origin had become somewhat labelled as a ghetto and no-go area for local white people for fear of possible attacks
    So do i still need a shrink? - i work in Gloddick?
    Last edited by Fearless; 8th June 2009 at 06:18 PM.
    [live=W4RH34D]W4RH34D[/live]

Thanks
    Karma Level

'there' should be 'their'.

I was going to suggest you are a thick cunt but forum rules forbid me from doing so.
    That's lucky because i was going to say that your a sad stuck up self opinionated prick, but forum rules forbid from doing so too.

Thanks for the spelling tip, just about sums you up.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by kroner View Post
    That's lucky because i was going to say that your a sad stuck up self opinionated prick, but forum rules forbid from doing so too.

Thanks for the spelling tip, just about sums you up.
    Glad to see you found the spell checker. Pat on the back.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Im not racist at all ffs, and im talking about Oldham, you know the place where the race riots were ages ago that made all the news? theres certain parts of Oldham thats a no go at night to anyone with half a brain cell. - i was saying why people would vote BNP in that respect

more info on the riots here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldham_Riots

So do i still need a shrink? - i work in Gloddick?
    I'm an Oldham resident myself and there are, like in many, many other areas both North AND South of the UK 'no go areas' for whites. I've had bricks thrown at my car and had racial and sexualised abuse shouted at me also, and not just by gangs of kids/teens.

This kind of thing shouldn't happen in any day and age or to any creed or colour, but it does. Until something is done on both sides at a grass roots level this will just continue to snowball and it is because of small areas like this that the BNP have got seats and will continue to get seats as the years go on.

If you want to listen to the radio click here http://184.154.153.178:8000/listen.pls

Thanks
    Karma Level

Voted UKIP myself....

Feel bit for raven as he had balls to speak up and got ripped to shit... Fair Play to him to being honest.. I know my mother in law supports BNP.. for no other reason but tired of immigrants.

As Chris Rock once said... " its alright.... cos its all white!"

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK then, so we end up with a situation like Northern Ireland was, with various factions slugging it out and very few of them actually understanding why the whole bloody mess started in the first place; the party that ultimately gets my vote is the one that can sort the education system out such that the system doesn't turn out lazy ignorant kids, who latch onto the more extreme parties like the BNP just because the offer something different to the whole middle-party clusterfuck.

Also, I note that there hasn't been one reply to my knowledge that says National Service is a bad idea for the nation; who said that National Service has to be of a military nature? There are thousands of ways that teens could learn to understand moral values through service of this nature and what the country is really about by doing this, instead of watching Jeremy Kyle and wondering when the next dole cheque is due.

I am NOT, nor will I ever be, a racist; I just have noticed the severe decline in moral standards and values that has occurred over the last 30 years, all helped along by the "Bah Bah Green Sheep" brigade.

/discuss...............

Thanks
    Karma Level

i didnt vote but if i did bnp wood have been my number one choice.
    i beleive to much money is being spent on the immigrants that dont want to pay into the pot.
    most migrants want to work but there are lots that come here and screw us.

if we toughen up do u really think there wood be hundreds of immagrants wanting to come here in france.

enough is enough
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

I see the future....I see.......a locked thread!!

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I've been watching this thread from the sidelines as I've found it very interesting and don't want it to be spoiled by me.

However I had to mention one thing not really mentioned in this thread (well kind of by cj but from a different angle).

I blame our conventional parties to a large extent. I've picked up a bnp flyer before and sat there thinking they sound like quality blokes, until I've got to the end and seen the bnp logo then remembered to not trust a single word (well I suppose same as any political leaflet there). However, the bnp leaflet was mentioning issues that were annoying the common man, whilst conventional parties were on about other crap. I believe if the conventional parties were not so far detached from the people they are supposed to be representing, they could also come up with some interesting lies that could entice people to vote for them.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by vixen View Post
    I'm an Oldham resident myself and there are, like in many, many other areas both North AND South of the UK 'no go areas' for whites. I've had bricks thrown at my car and had racial and sexualised abuse shouted at me also, and not just by gangs of kids/teens.

This kind of thing shouldn't happen in any day and age or to any creed or colour, but it does. Until something is done on both sides at a grass roots level this will just continue to snowball and it is because of small areas like this that the BNP have got seats and will continue to get seats as the years go on.

is this true ive heard stories but never beleived it.

as for the people getting abusive to each other chill. everyone has different views lets jus respect eachother
    Signature Removed: Maximum signature image size is: 468 x 60

Thanks
    Karma Level

@daz73, thanks for the show of support lol.

To be perfectly honest I don't care if I was ripped to shit because I'll tell you something right now, the people who have been bashing the fuck out of me for my voting choice have been proven to be attacking anyone with a different opinion to them which basically makes them hypocrites...and to be fair, I don't care what an obvious hypocrite says to me on an internet forum. I voted for BNP, I call a spade a spade, i don't consider myself a racist and finally I just want equality from the government above anything else because it's truly not about race....but hey if these things make me be deemed a racist then I guess I'm a racist and proud of the fact. Note the sarcasm.

I'll tell you something right now you go on youtube and look for roy chubby brown or bernard manning stage performances yeah, and there's lots of comments from some people calling them racist fat cunts....and it's like what the fuck are they doing then calling them racist fat cunts it's the same thing....fucking hypocrites with a capital H is what they are! And this is making no mention of the fact that any racist joke told is just part of a stage act and not necessarily the views that the individual person takes into his personal life and household.

The hypocricy on some people just astounds me. I can't remember who it was who said it earlier in the thread but he got it spot on when he said you're not allowed to have an opinion anymore, and I can see why people are frightened to form and state an opinion...it's because they get hypocrites jumping down their throats under the guise of political correctness.
    Last edited by Raven; 8th June 2009 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Unfortunately I was out of the country during the recent elections. I see the reasons cited for people voting BNP and they are "flawed" at best. TBH I would have struggled to pick for the recent election due to my apathy/anger towards the whole lot of them (All the major parties). I would have "liked" to have had a party called Old Labour.....they would have got my vote due to the fact that they WERE the true voice of the common man. Alas not any more, UKIP is flawed too due to the fact that like it or not we need the EU. Everyone and their dog thinks big bad EU and good ole USA...but when you delve a little deeper then you would find the USA are only really interested in themselves and they as a nation generaly think of us as their little play things to be used and abused as and when they please.
    Think for a moment how things would be with just 1 super power with no one to answer to. It's almost like that at present. But at least the EU can and do put pressure on the US to do the right thing. The EU also help us with cheap trade and the freedom of movement within its confines. Don't get me wrong it's not perfect and there is a lot of waste/corruption but im afraid that power always corrupts no matter who is in charge.
    Sorry ive rambled a little and gone a wee bit off topic but if you delve into my post a little im sure (probably coupled with some further thinking) you will get what im so badly trying to get accross.
    The current state of affairs is dire, we need a change for sure. But its not all about immigration its many things (much of which has already been touched upon in this very thread). We need a new fresh party that has clear policies and is able to communicate to the common man in the street exactly what they intend to do - how they intend to do it and most importantly of all HOW THEY INTEND TO FUND IT. We can't go on as is or thie place will become even more bankrupt than it is already. People who wan't to better themselves can do with education and hard work. This isn't going to happen in 1 month 1 year or even 10 years but if you truely want a better standard of living it IS available. Other than that we can all just sit on our arses and watch what happens - Personally id get fed up with Jeremy Kyle after a morning or 2 so that would force me to change.
    Once again sorry for the long post/rant but I just thought id throw a little out there as the opertunity arose. Right im off back to sleep now as im suffering jet lag and my brain thinks it's tomorrow ffs.
    Er a part time bad poker player was ere:bomb:

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by rookie View Post
    is this true ive heard stories but never beleived it.

as for the people getting abusive to each other chill. everyone has different views lets jus respect eachother

Yes its true if you lived in Oldham you would see it daily in certain parts of the town its getting a bigger and bigger problem.I love Oldham and its people but I do know that I have had to changed the route I take to work now as its not safe especially later in the day . I havent a clue how you solve this situation as its been left to fester and fester and I blame the goverment not just labour . As I said its not just in my part of the country.I can just say its nice to see a thread thats not got out of hand and to see most people respecting others point of view .

If you want to listen to the radio click here http://184.154.153.178:8000/listen.pls

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I voted SNP so your all fooked, the border shuts next June, oh and its our oil by the way but you can keep Glasgow if you like its full of weegies

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post

I'll tell you something right now you go on youtube and look for roy chubby brown or bernard manning stage performances yeah, and there's lots of comments from some people calling them racist fat cunts....and it's like what the fuck are they doing then calling them racist fat cunts it's the same thing....fucking hypocrites with a capital H is what they are! And this is making no mention of the fact that any racist joke told is just part of a stage act and not necessarily the views that the individual person takes into his personal life and household.

i still cant understand how telling racist jokes is an 'act' or part of an act? what are comedians trying to achieve by telling racist jokes? do they want people to laugh at them for being racist? please do explain further....

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not racist but I'd have voted for BNP (if I'd not been working away) simply as I believe it's the only way to make the government sit up and take notice that this is a subject that matters to people. If the goverment had an immigration policy I don't believe the BNP would even exist.

Hopefully these two BNP MEP's will give the government the wake-up call they need so they re-evaluate their policy and stop this from ever happening again in the future.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    i still cant understand how telling racist jokes is an 'act' or part of an act? what are comedians trying to achieve by telling racist jokes? do they want people to laugh at them for being racist? please do explain further....
    Gladly, A) first and foremost it's a joke....B) who really gets offended by jokes anymore....C) the only people bothered are the middle class types that think they are posh and think they know everything....D) it's part of the live act....E) you have heard of live performances haven't you ? You do realise that the persona on stage isn't necessarily the man he is at home - for example you realise that Eminem's real name isn't Slim Shady, right ?

And like I said the ones calling them racist fat cunts are the ones being offensive and racist themselves in attacking the man behind the act, which makes them self important hypocrites themselves. Or tossers if you were to ask me my opinion.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast