Close

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Anyone here vote BNP?

So, Britain enters another shameful period. Someone voted the BNP in, I wonder if anyone here did, and is brave - or stupid - enough to admit it?

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Anyone here vote BNP?

Im more interested in reasons why someone would vote for BNP apart from the obvious.

Thanks
    Karma Level

There must be a few, but there is now way they will admit it

Shooooooo-ryuken!

Thanks
    Karma Level

I voted UKIP in the EU elections.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

because everyone here would jump all over them people don't vote for them because of what they may or may not stand for. we dont have a freedom of speech anymore we are told what is acceptable!.

they vote for them because there getting fucked off with the other choices (i did not vote by the way but told this was counted as a vote for bnp) maybe this one powerless seat will scare the others into sorting there house out!!!

i'd be more conservative/ukip if i had by the way

Thanks
    Karma Level

Moved to D&D as this ain't news, just a witch hunt that will fail miserably.

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm not ashamed, I'll say who I voted for...I voted for the BNP and I'm proud of it to be perfectly honest. I honestly don't think they are any worse than current government if truth were to be told - and if they are smeared against and branded racists for wanting to "keep britain british" then I guess they are "racist" but it's all bollocks anyway. Can anybody honestly say we are in a better position now that we have all this mass immigration as opposed to 30 years ago when britain was british.

By the way before anybody says it, I am not a racist....I just firmly believe that it's not immoral or wrong to want your country to be true to it's roots. The current era that we are living in isn't what this country should be like and the sooner the majority are less politically correct about it the better. What is more to the point is that foreign imigrants should not be given preferential treatment over British people. Would we be given preferential treatment if we emigrated to another country ? no....would Muslim extremist clerics be allowed by anybody be it police or public to be allowed to burn say America's national flag on the streets of Washington ? fuck no. Are the majority of imigrants over here for the weather and English lifestyle ? god no they step off the boat here for 1 reason and that's money and an easy life. But we are all to blame for allowing this to happen. The least we can do now is correct our own mistakes, starting with this country being man enough to get some balls back and tell it like it is - starting with ousting Labour and going for broke with BNP....let's face it they can't be any worse....and aslong as regular British people get preferential treatment as opposed to the other way around, then BNP are alright in my book. Nothing wrong with that. However treating British people like second class citizens while giving imigrants everything on a silver platter, coupled with the other stuff I mentioned - frankly should be causing riots, and would do in any other country. Britain's gone too soft in the last 15 - 20 years and look where it's got us. The sooner we wake up, the better so that we can rectify our own mistakes because it's as much our own fault as anyone elses for allowing these things to happen.

Rant over, BNP voted for.
    Last edited by Raven; 8th June 2009 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Thanks for your honesty Raven.

As far as everyone else goes keep it tidy.

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    I'm not ashamed, I'll say who I voted for...I voted for the BNP and I'm proud of it to be perfectly honest. I honestly don't think they are any worse than current government if truth were to be told - and if they are smeared against and branded racists for wanting to "keep britain british" then I guess they are "racist" but it's all bollocks anyway. Can anybody honestly say we are in a better position now that we have all this mass immigration as opposed to 30 years ago when britain was british.

By the way before anybody says it, I am not a racist....I just firmly believe that it's not immoral or wrong to want your country to be true to it's roots. The current era that we are living in isn't what this country should be like and the sooner the majority are less politically correct about it the better. What is more to the point is that foreign imigrants should not be given preferential treatment over British people. Would we be given preferential treatment if we emigrated to another country ? God no. And that's the way it should be.
    I think you are brave to admit it and I can see why you have voted BNP. However, if they one day successfully gain control of the country the only thing they will instill is savagery and facism which is not exactely taking britain back to its roots. I would also be forced out and removed from this country even though I was born here and love this country.

Thanks
    Karma Level

very sad to see....sad night for uk politics...seems some have been fooled by their twisted version of nationalism...hopefully not a reflection of national politics..

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

By the way before anybody says it, I am not a racist....I just firmly believe that it's not immoral or wrong to want your country to be true to it's roots. The current era that we are living in isn't what this country should be like and the sooner the majority are less politically correct about it the better. What is more to the point is that foreign imigrants should not be given preferential treatment over British people. Would we be given preferential treatment if we emigrated to another country ? no....would Muslim extremist clerics be allowed by anybody be it police or public to be allowed to burn say America's national flag on the streets of Washington ? fuck no. Are the majority of imigrants over here for the weather and English lifestyle ? god no they step off the boat here for 1 reason and that's money and an easy life. But we are all to blame for allowing this to happen. The least we can do now is correct our own mistakes, starting with this country being man enough to get some balls back and tell it like it is - starting with ousting Labour and going for broke with BNP....let's face it they can't be any worse....and aslong as regular British people get preferential treatment as opposed to the other way around, then BNP are alright in my book. Nothing wrong with that. However treating British people like second class citizens while giving imigrants everything on a silver platter, coupled with the other stuff I mentioned - frankly should be causing riots, and would do in any other country. Britain's gone too soft in the last 15 - 20 years and look where it's got us. The sooner we wake up, the better so that we can rectify our own mistakes because it's as much our own fault as anyone elses for allowing these things to happen.

In the BNP's eyes I am not British even though I was born in Liverpool and always lived in the UK, therefore I would be treated like the second class citizen you speak of. The BNP like the NF only see colour and nothing else. I too hate the immigration policy this country has and the way we throw facilities and money at them, but voting BNP is not the answer.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Twincharge give me an alternative half as promising mate.....besides I think you might be missing the point, IF BNP were to start kicking people out basically just because of the color of their skin then that would be wrong....if people were born here and live like normal, British people, then there shouldn't be a problem because the fact that that person is born here makes them as British as anyone else born here - skin color should not be an issue and it won't be. BNP have been smeared against on more than one occasion, the head of BNP has been on telly and said they are not a racist group they just value "old britain" as it were and that some people do come in misguided thinking that the BNP is a racist group when in actual fact they aren't and he said in most cases they are able to turn these people around but in the cases where they can't they simply kick them out of the group, now of course he is going to say this, however he made a very good point when he said that if any of the other election groups were secretly filmed and infiltrated to the degree that BNP has been, then you would find racists in their groups aswell....it's a great point I mean god look at what Labour's been doing behind our backs that we only just found out about recently!

So can people honestly say we would be any worse under BNP leadership if it means we basically get some sovereignty, trust and national pride back within our government and country ? I think not somehow.

Thanks
    Karma Level

didnt vote and if i had it wouldnt have been for the BNP....however if they dropped their colour crap and stuck to issues on immigration and preferential treatment of minorities then i would. My sister works in a low paid job, has one child to her current boyfriend of 5 years, and has been on the council waiting list for 6 years......house down the road, from her mother-in-law (of sorts) where she lives, has just been given to a family who got off a plane from poland 3 months ago. Now that IS NOT RIGHT!!! BUT of course its only proper that those born and bred here (regardless of colour, because british doesnt mean white!!)) have to keep waiting so that any tomoski, dickoutta or harryishcovschikvy can come and make a lovely home for themselves, without making any prior contribution to the country.

This country is screwed up and in the rush to be open armed to immigrants and politically correct idiots its going to get burnt!

crazy

Thanks
    Karma Level

The saddest thing about your post is that your views aren't uncommon, especially in the North. It just goes to prove that as a nation, our education system is failing us miserably. We are churning out citizens with a frightening level of ignorance.

Give yourself a huge pat on the back for sharing that with us, after typing all that I imagine your head must hurt now?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Twincharge give me an alternative half as promising mate.....besides I think you might be missing the point, IF BNP were to start kicking people out basically just because of the color of their skin then that would be wrong....if people were born here and live like normal, British people, then there shouldn't be a problem because the fact that that person is born here makes them as British as anyone else born here - skin color should not be an issue and it won't be. BNP have been smeared against on more than one occasion, the head of BNP has been on telly and said they are not a racist group they just value "old britain" as it were and that some people do come in misguided thinking that the BNP is a racist group when in actual fact they aren't and he said in most cases they are able to turn these people around but in the cases where they can't they simply kick them out of the group, now of course he is going to say this, however he made a very good point when he said that if any of the other election groups were secretly filmed and infiltrated to the degree that BNP has been, then you would find racists in their groups aswell....it's a great point I mean god look at what Labour's been doing behind our backs that we only just found out about recently!

So can people honestly say we would be any worse under BNP leadership if it means we basically get some sovereignty, trust and national pride back within our government and country ? I think not somehow.
    the bnp will never lead this country in europe or at home...you obviously believe their nationalist rhetoric but choose not to see how twisted their core politics really are...the public face of the bnp bears no resemblance to the racist nature of the party..

Thanks
    Karma Level

the head of BNP has been on telly and said they are not a racist group they just value "old britain" as it were and that some people do come in misguided thinking that the BNP is a racist group when in actual fact they aren't.
    Dear oh dear, go and have a lie down.

Thanks
    Karma Level

And this is how soft this country has become, when people get called a heretic for wanting this country to have some pride. You know what, I'm not even going down that road of dignifying any comeback to those posts except to say you should be ashamed. Take some responsibility for once and take a chance, it can't get any worse than Labour and so what if it did ? Let's face it we all fucked up royal with voting Labour in.....end of.....realistically it can't get any worse under BNP.

Those people hating BNP for being racists should really open their eyes and see the calibre of the people who have been running the country and finally come to the realisation that you are also to blame for the current state of affairs, and only you can correct it so to speak.....but we ain't never gonna do it until Britain decides it's had enough and decides to take a chance on someone different for a change. And besides political corectness has become a smokescreen....it's supposed to be a term to make us all more sensitive to one another regardless of nationality, color or creed but some people and government 8/10 times use it to either purpetuate ugly stereotypes or more to the point, offend British people.....perfect example they changed the bah bah black sheep song in shools recently to something else and you know what there's nothing racist in that song at all....I never even knew it was a "racist" song even now until I heard they banned it, I always thought the song was about a literal black sheep! Just one example of how much of a piss take this country has become in the last 30 years with the political corectness that hasn't got anything to do with real racial offence anymore....especially when you consider 30 years ago they were openly telling racist jokes on teatime telly and it was okay and funny....whereas now it's the country itself that's a joke at the moment.
    Last edited by Raven; 8th June 2009 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

And this is how soft this country has become, when people get called a heretic for wanting this country to have some pride. You know what, I'm not even going down that road of dignifying any comeback to those posts except to say you should be ashamed. Take some responsibility for once and take a chance, it can't get any worse than Labour and so what if it did ? Let's face it we all fucked up royal with voting Labour in.....end of.....
    I would rather have Nu-Labia in again and again than take the smallest chance that what is essentially the National Front in a frock could get in.

Fact is that the BNP is a racist group, just because the TV said otherwise doesn't make it so.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The country does need a major kick up the arse but I don't think the BNP are the party to do it as they are one track minded.
    360 ID: Symate

Thanks
    Karma Level

he made a very good point when he said that if any of the other election groups were secretly filmed and infiltrated to the degree that BNP has been, then you would find racists in their groups aswell....it's a great point I mean god look at what Labour's been doing behind our backs that we only just found out about recently!

So can people honestly say we would be any worse under BNP leadership if it means we basically get some sovereignty, trust and national pride back within our government and country ?
    Anyone want to address these points specifically before they brand BNP racist and turn their noses up ? Bearing in mind that Labour have been cheating us all.

I notice hardly anyone has said anything on all the other things I mentioned or come up with any better alternatives themselves - except to simply say BNP are racist but not say how or why that's the case for a fact - just jumping on the bandwagon.....nobody else has mentioned the fact that Labour has been cheating us over the years on top of dragging this country down....and another thing I use America as a perfect example but would Americans put up with cabinet appointed presidents without even getting the opportunity for a public vote in fact being lied to about a public vote...would they even put up with half the shit that happens here ? no they would kick off big time. Same with France too. Face it if this country is ever going to change for the better then we as people have to speak up for ourselves and be pro active even if it means violence and chaos to make our point in making a stand if need be....also we as voters have to take responsibility and risks in who we vote for and that's why I voted for BNP because I don't believe they are racists as a matter of fact. And if that was to be the case then they wouldn't last very long simple as....because British people don't want a racist dictatorship in charge, we just want our country back - and I don't think that is unreasonable to ask for. Some people just aren't seeing what doesn't affect them.....but more and more people are voting BNP now because the current state of affairs regarding the things I mentioned are starting to affect more and more people all over the country. Obviously then alot of people brand BNP racists until shit starts affecting them, hypocricy at it's finest but no less of a fact.

I was saying the same things 2 years ago, and slowly but surely more and more people are voting BNP in droves year on year....that right there tells it's own little story that people are starting to realise that they are going to have to take a risk if they want this country to go back to being Great again. And it's 100% right. Nobody should feel or be made to feel ashamed for voting for BNP and to be honest the ones simply and baselessly branding BNP racist aswell as branding BNP voters heretics should be the ones who should feel ashamed.

In closing, the one thing it's not about is racism....it's just about making Britain great again, and keeping it as British as possible...it's not about black vs white or rather it shouldn't be. Same goes for this thread and my points about BNP too....nothing gets responded to for the most part except for people to simply say "BNP RACISTS"...it's like people have been conditioned to not see the big picture.....and it's like don't think for yourself guys, whatever you do.
    Last edited by Raven; 8th June 2009 at 01:57 AM.

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast