Saffia, Sophia clash over BB punishment

Day 8, 20:16 BST
By Matt Risley
WENN

Saffia has confronted Sophia after she labelled her "boring".
Earlier today, Big Brother punished the housemates after Sophia broke the rules by discussing her desire to nominate Saffia "every week".
Following a spat of bickering, in which Sophia tagged the beauty consultant "boring" when she's not with Charlie, the pair continued to disagree in the garden.
"Yeah, you're boring," Sophia told Saffia. "I don't know why you expect me to deny it."
Shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders, Saffia smiled wryly, saying: "Oh, I don't expect that from you. I know what I expect from you. When you get out, you'll see what I've said in the Diary Room."
While Sophia continued to talk over her, Saffia declared: "I don't wish to spend my time with you."
Increasingly agitated, Sophia then confessed: "Look, I was only going to come over and discuss what I said about you if I became a housemate."
Saffia countered: "Well why didn't you come and discuss it with me? You're a housemate now."
"Well, how can this be resolved?" Sophia replied. "If someone's boring, how can that be resolved?"
The girls then carried on arguing over who should be the first to leave.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...unishment.html