Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cool Stuff Made From Chocolate

Chocolate Ferrari Formula 1

<center></center> A life-size chocolate model of a Ferrari Formula 1 car was created in Italy. Confectioners spent more than a year making the car out of 4,405lbs of Belgian chocolate. The £12,000 chocolate Ferrari is based on an F2008, and has a red, edible coating. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Knife

<center></center>This delectable Swiss Chocolate Knife is made of the finest Swiss chocolate, and is filled with hazelnut praline. Featuring the Victorinox Swiss Army logo, this fine confection is modeled after the Swiss Army Spartan multitool. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Laptop

<center></center> Laptop made from sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder and cocoa mass. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Shoes

<center></center>The shoes shown here are the tamest selections from chocolatier Theobroma Cacao's Erotique collection. The collection is made from Venezuelan chocolate (with a cocoa solid percentage of 70%) stuffed with treats such as strawberry or Champagne ganache and gilded with edible 22 carat gold highlights. There are eleven items in the Erotique Collection that include sculptural recreations of the human form and shoes. Each gift is beautifully presented in a brown and silver gift box and the chocolates are wrapped in lilac Christian Dior silk. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

<center><script type="text/javascript"><!-- google_ad_client = "pub-1943569606117530"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; google_ad_format = "336x280_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; google_color_border = "eadec9"; google_color_bg = "eadec9"; google_color_link = "703a00"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "703a00"; google_alternate_ad_url = "http://www.oddee.com/oddee/ads/Clicksor300x250.html"; // Oddee Article Middle google_ad_channel = "3828580229"; //--></script><script type="text/javascript"> <!-- (function(){var h=true,l=null,m=false,n=(new Date).getTime();document.URL&&(document.URL.indexOf("?google_debug")>0||document.URL.indexOf("&google_debug")>0);function o(a,b){var c=parseFloat(a);return isNaN(c)||c>1||c<0?b:c}function p(a,b){var c=/^([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]{2,}(\:[0-9]+)?$/;return c.test(a)?a:b};var aa="pagead2.googlesyndication.com",ba="googleads.g.doubleclick.net",ca="pubads.g.doubleclick.net",da="partner.googleadservices.com",q=p("pagead2.googlesyndication.com",aa),ea=p("googleads.g.doubleclick.net",ba),fa=p("pagead2.googlesyndication.com",aa);p("pubads.g.doubleclick.net",ca);var ga=p("partner.googleadservices.com",da);var ha={google_ad_channel:"channel",google_ad_host:"host",google_ad_host_channel:"h_ch",google_ad_host_tier_id:"ht_id",google_ad_region:"region",google_ad_section:"region",google_ad_type:"ad_type",google_adtest:"adtest",google_allow_expandable_ads:"ea",google_alternate_ad_url:"alternate_ad_url",google_alternate_color:"alt_color",google_bid:"bid",google_city:"gcs",google_color_bg:"color_bg",google_color_border:"color_border",google_color_line:"color_line",google_color_link:"color_link",google_color_text:"color_text",google_color_url:"color_url",google_contents:"contents",google_country:"gl",google_cust_age:"cust_age",google_cust_ch:"cust_ch",google_cust_gender:"cust_gender",google_cust_id:"cust_id",google_cust_interests:"cust_interests",google_cust_job:"cust_job",google_cust_l:"cust_l",google_cust_lh:"cust_lh",google_cust_u_url:"cust_u_url",google_disable_video_autoplay:"disable_video_autoplay",google_ed:"ed",google_encoding:"oe",google_feedback:"feedback_link",google_flash_version:"flash",google_font_face:"f",google_gl:"gl",google_hints:"hints",google_kw:"kw",google_kw_type:"kw_type",google_language:"hl",google_page_url:"url",google_referrer_url:"ref",google_region:"gr",google_reuse_colors:"reuse_colors",google_safe:"adsafe",google_tag_info:"gut",google_targeting:"targeting",google_ui_features:"ui",google_ui_version:"uiv",google_video_doc_id:"video_doc_id",google_video_product_type:"video_product_type"},ia={google_ad_format:"format",google_ad_output:"output",google_ad_callback:"callback",google_ad_height:"h",google_ad_override:"google_ad_override",google_ad_slot:"slotname",google_ad_width:"w",google_analytics_uacct:"ga_wpids",google_correlator:"correlator",google_cpa_choice:"cpa_choice",google_ctr_threshold:"ctr_t",google_image_size:"image_size",google_last_modified_time:"lmt",google_max_num_ads:"num_ads",google_max_radlink_len:"max_radlink_len",google_num_radlinks:"num_radlinks",google_num_radlinks_per_unit:"num_radlinks_per_unit",google_only_ads_with_video:"only_ads_with_video",google_page_location:"loc",google_rl_dest_url:"rl_dest_url",google_rl_filtering:"rl_filtering",google_rl_mode:"rl_mode",google_rt:"rt",google_skip:"skip"},ja={google_only_pyv_ads:"pyv"};function ka(a){return ha[a]||ia[a]||ja[a]||l};function la(a){return typeof encodeURIComponent=="function"?encodeURIComponent(a):escape(a)}function ma(a,b,c){var d=document.createElement("script");d.type="text/javascript";if(b)d.onload=b;if(c)d.id=c;d.src=a;var e=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(!e)return m;window.setTimeout(function(){e.appendChild(d)},0);return h}function na(a){if(a in oa)return oa[a];return oa[a]=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf(a)!=-1}var oa={};function pa(){if(navigator.plugins&&navigator.mimeTypes.length){var a=navigator.plugins["Shockwave Flash"];if(a&&a.description)return a.description.replace(/([a-zA-Z]|\s)+/,"").replace(/(\s)+r/,".")}else if(navigator.userAgent&&navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows CE")>=0){for(var b=3,c=1;ctry{c=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash."+(b+1));b++}catch(d){c=l}return b.toString()}else if(na("msie")&&!window.opera){c=l;try{c=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.7")}catch(e){b=0;try{c=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.6");b=6;c.AllowScriptAccess="always"}catch(f){if(b==6)return b.toString()}try{c=new ActiveXObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash")}catch(j){}}if(c){b=c.GetVariable("$version").split(" ")[1];return b.replace(/,/g,".")}}return"0"}function qa(a){var b=a.google_ad_format;if(b)return b.indexOf("_0ads")>0;return a.google_ad_output!="html"&&a.google_num_radlinks>0}function r(a){return!!a&&a.indexOf("_sdo")!=-1} function ra(a){return qa(a)||r(a.google_ad_format)}function s(a,b){var c=Math.random();if(c<b){var d=Math.floor(c/b*a.length);return a[d]}return""};function w(){this.b=this.C();this.o=m;if(!this.b)this.o=this.p()}w.prototype.h="__gads=";w.prototype.e="GoogleAdServingTest=";w.prototype.v=function(){return this.b};w.prototype.setCookieInfo=function(a){this.a=a._cookies_[0];if(this.a!=l){this.b=this.a._value_;this.I()}};w.prototype.t=function(a){var b=(new Date).valueOf(),c=new Date;c.setTime(b+a);return c};var sa="http://"+ga+"/gampad/cookie.js?callback=_GA_googleCookieHelper.setCookieInfo";w.prototype.q=function(a){if(!(this.b||!this.o)){var b="script",c=document.domain,d=sa+"&client="+la(a)+"&domain="+la(c);document.write("<"+b+' src="'+d+'"></'+b+">")}};w.prototype.p=function(){document.cookie=this.e+"Good";var a=this.n(this.e),b=a=="Good";if(b){var c=this.t(-1);document.cookie=this.e+"; expires="+c.toGMTString()}return b};w.prototype.C=function(){var a=this.n(this.h);return a};w.prototype.n=function(a){var b=document.cookie,c=b.indexOf(a),d="";if(c!=-1){var e=c+a.length,f=b.indexOf(";",e);if(f==-1)f=b.length;d=b.substring(e,f)}return d};w.prototype.I=function(){if(!(this.a==l))if(this.b){var a=new Date;a.setTime(1000*this.a._expires_);var b=this.a._domain_,c=this.h+this.b+"; expires="+a.toGMTString()+"; path="+this.a._path_+"; domain=."+b;document.cookie=c}};var x=this,ta=function(a,b,c){var d=a.split("."),e=c||x;!(d[0]in e)&&e.execScript&&e.execScript("var "+d[0]);for(var f;d.length&&(f=d.shift())if(!d.length&&b!==undefined)e[f]=b;else e=e[f]?e[f]e[f]={})},A=function(a){var b=typeof a;if(b=="object")if(a){if(a instanceof Array||!(a instanceof Object)&&Object.prototype.toString.call(a)=="[object Array]"||typeof a.length=="number"&&typeof a.splice!="undefined"&&typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable!="undefined"&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("splice"))return"array";if(!(a instanceof Object)&&(Object.prototype.toString.call(a)=="[object Function]"||typeof a.call!="undefined"&&typeof a.propertyIsEnumerable!="undefined"&&!a.propertyIsEnumerable("call")))return"function"}else return"null";else if(b=="function"&&typeof a.call=="undefined")return"object";return b},xa=function(a){var b=A(a);return b=="array"||b=="object"&&typeof a.length=="number"},B=function(a){return typeof a=="string"},ya=function(a){var b=A(a);return b=="object"||b=="array"||b=="function"};Math.floor(Math.random()*2147483648).toString(36);var za=function(a){var b=A(a);if(b=="object"||b=="array"){if(a.clone)return a.clone.call(a);var c=b=="array"?[]:{};for(var d in a)c[d]=za(a[d]);return c}return a},Aa=Date.now||function(){return(new Date).getTime()},C=function(a,b,c){ta(a,b,c)};var Ba=function(a){return a.replace(/^[\s\xa0]+|[\s\xa0]+$/g,"")},Ha=function(a,b){if(b)return a.replace(Ca,"&").replace(Da,"<").replace(Ea,">").replace(Fa,"&quot;");else{if(!Ga.test(a))return a;if(a.indexOf("&")!=-1)a=a.replace(Ca,"&");if(a.indexOf("<")!=-1)a=a.replace(Da,"<");if(a.indexOf(">")!=-1)a=a.replace(Ea,">");if(a.indexOf('"')!=-1)a=a.replace(Fa,"&quot;");return a}},Ca=/&/g,Da=/</g,Ea=/>/g,Fa=/\"/g,Ga=/[&<>\"]/,Ka=function(a){if(D(a,"&"))return"document"in x&&!D(a,"<")?Ia(a):Ja(a);return a},Ia=function(a){var b=x.document.createElement("a");b.innerHTML=a;b.normalize&&b.normalize();a=b.firstChild.nodeValue;b.innerHTML="";return a},Ja=function(a){return a.replace(/&([^;]+);/g,function(b,c){switch(c){case "amp":return"&";case "lt":return"<";case "gt":return">";case "quot":return'"';default:if(c.charAt(0)=="#"){var d=Number("0"+c.substr(1));if(!isNaN(d))return String.fromCharCode(d)}return b}})},La=function(a,b){for(var c=b.length,d=0;d<c;d++){var e=c==1?b:b.charAt(d);if(a.charAt(0)==e&&a.charAt(a.length-1)==e)return a.substring(1,a.length-1)}return a},D=function(a,b){return a.indexOf(b)!=-1},Na=function(a,b){for(var c=0,d=Ba(String(a)).split("."),e=Ba(String(b)).split("."),f=Math.max(d.length,e.length),j=0;c==0&&j<f;j++){var k=d[j]||"",i=e[j]||"",g=new RegExp("(\\d*)(\\D*)","g"),z=new RegExp("(\\d*)(\\D*)","g");do{var u=g.exec(k)||["","",""],v=z.exec(i)||["","",""];if(u[0].length==0&&v[0].length==0)break;var t=u[1].length==0?0arseInt(u[1],10),K=v[1].length==0?0arseInt(v[1],10);c=Ma(t,K)||Ma(u[2].length==0,v[2].length==0)||Ma(u[2],v[2])}while(c==0)}return c},Ma=function(a,b){if(a<b)return-1;else if(a>b)return 1;return 0};Aa();var E=function(a){this.H=a;this.m=[];this.B=this.l=0;this.g=[];this.z=m};E.prototype.G=function(a,b){var c=this.H[b],d=this.m;this.H[b]=function(e){if(e&&e.length>0){var f=e.length>1?e[1].url:l;d.push([a,Ka(e[0].url),f])}c(e)}};E.prototype.F=function(){this.l++};E.prototype.A=function(){if(!this.z){ma("http://"+q+"/pagead/osd.js");this.z=h}};E.prototype.r=function(a){if(this.l>0)for(var b=document.getElementsByTagName("iframe"),c=0;c<b.length;c++)b.item(c).name=="google_ads_frame"&&a(b.item(c),b.item(c).src)};E.prototype.s=function(a){var b=this.m;if(b.length>0)for(var c=document.getElementsByTagName("a"),d=function(g,z){return g.innerHTML.indexOf(z)>0},e=0;e<c.length;e++)for(var f=0;f<b.length;f++)if(c.item(e).href==b[f][1]){var j=c.item(e).parentNode;if(b[f][2])for(var k=j,i=0;i<4;i++){if(d(k,b[f][2])){j=k;break}k=k.parentNode}a(j,b[f][0]);b.splice(f,1);break}};E.prototype.i=function(a){this.s(a);this.r(a)};E.prototype.c=function(a){this.B=a};E.prototype.k=function(){return this.B};E.prototype.j=function(){return this.m.length+this.l};E.prototype.d=function(a){this.g=a};E.prototype.D=function(a,b){if(this.g.length>0){for(var c=0;c<this.g.length;c++)if(this.g[c]==a)if(a=="js")this.G(b,"google_ad_request_done");else a=="html"&&this.F();this.A()}};var Oa=function(){window.__google_ad_urls||(window.__google_ad_urls=new E(window));return window.__google_ad_urls};C("Goog_AdSense_getAdAdapterInstance",Oa);C("Goog_AdSense_OsdAdapter",E);C("Goog_AdSense_OsdAdapter.prototype.numBlocks",E.prototype.j);C("Goog_AdSense_OsdAdapter.prototype.findBlocks",E.prototype.i);C("Goog_AdSense_OsdAdapter.prototype.getOsdMode",E.prototype.k);function Pa(a,b){try{return a.top.document.URL==b.URL}catch(c){}return m}function Qa(a,b,c,d){var e=c||a.google_ad_width,f=d||a.google_ad_height;if(Pa(a,b))return m;var j=b.documentElement;if(e&&f){var k=1,i=1;if(a.innerHeight){k=a.innerWidth;i=a.innerHeight}else if(j&&j.clientHeight){k=j.clientWidth;i=j.clientHeight}else if(b.body){k=b.body.clientWidth;i=b.body.clientHeight}if(i>2*f||k>2*e)return m}return h}function Ra(a,b){for(var c in b)a["google_"+c]=b[c]} function Sa(a,b){if(!b)return a.URL;return a.referrer}function Ta(a,b){if(!b&&a.google_referrer_url==l)return"0";else if(b&&a.google_referrer_url==l)return"1";else if(!b&&a.google_referrer_url!=l)return"2";else if(b&&a.google_referrer_url!=l)return"3";return"4"}function Ua(a,b,c,d){a.page_url=Sa(c,d);a.page_location=l}function Va(a,b,c,d){a.page_url=b.google_page_url;a.page_location=Sa(c,d)||"EMPTY"} function Wa(a,b){var c={},d=Qa(a,b,a.google_ad_width,a.google_ad_height);c.iframing=Ta(a,d);a.google_page_url?Va(c,a,b,d):Ua(c,a,b,d);c.last_modified_time=b.URL==c.page_url?Date.parse(b.lastModified)/1000:l;c.referrer_url=d?a.google_referrer_url:a.google_page_url&&a.google_referrer_url?a.google_referrer_url:b.referrer;return c}function Xa(a){var b={},c=a.URL.substring(a.URL.lastIndexOf("http"));b.iframing=l;b.page_url=c;b.page_location=a.URL;b.last_modified_time=l;b.referrer_url=c;return b} function Ya(a,b){var c=Za(a,b);Ra(a,c)}function Za(a,b){var c;return c=a.google_page_url==l&&$a[b.domain]?Xa(b):Wa(a,b)}var $a={};$a["ad.yieldmanager.com"]=h;var ab=function(a,b,c){if(a.forEach)a.forEach(b,c);else if(Array.forEach)Array.forEach(a,b,c);else for(var d=a.length,e=B(a)?a.split(""):a,f=0;f<d;f++)f in e&&b.call(c,e[f],f,a)},bb=function(a){if(A(a)=="array")return a.concat();else{for(var b=[],c=0,d=a.length;c<d;c++)b[c]=a[c];return b}};var F=function(a,b){this.x=a!==undefined?a:0;this.y=b!==undefined?b:0};F.prototype.clone=function(){return new F(this.x,this.y)};F.prototype.toString=function(){return"("+this.x+", "+this.y+")"};var G=function(a,b){this.width=a;this.height=b};G.prototype.clone=function(){return new G(this.width,this.height)};G.prototype.toString=function(){return"("+this.width+" x "+this.height+")"};G.prototype.ceil=function(){this.width=Math.ceil(this.width);this.height=Math.ceil(this.height);return this};G.prototype.floor=function(){this.width=Math.floor(this.width);this.height=Math.floor(this.height);return this};G.prototype.round=function(){this.width=Math.round(this.width);this.height=Math.round(this.height);return this};G.prototype.scale=function(a){this.width*=a;this.height*=a;return this};var cb=function(a,b,c){for(var d in a)b.call(c,a[d],d,a)};var H,db,I,eb,fb,gb,hb,ib,jb,kb,mb=function(){return x.navigator?x.navigator.userAgent:l},J=function(){return x.navigator},qb=function(){gb=fb=eb=I=db=H=m;var a;if(a=mb()){var b=J();H=a.indexOf("Opera")==0;db=!H&&a.indexOf("MSIE")!=-1;eb=(I=!H&&a.indexOf("WebKit")!=-1)&&a.indexOf("Mobile")!=-1;gb=(fb=!H&&!I&&b.product=="Gecko")&&b.vendor=="Camino"}};qb();var L=H,M=db,rb=fb,N=I,sb=eb,tb=function(){var a=J();return a&&a.platform||""},ub=tb(),vb=function(){hb=D(ub,"Mac");ib=D(ub,"Win");jb=D(ub,"Linux");kb=!!J()&&D(J().appVersion||"","X11")};vb();var wb=hb,xb=ib,yb=jb,zb=function(){var a="",b;if(L&&x.opera){var c=x.opera.version;a=typeof c=="function"?c():c}else{if(rb)b=/rv\[^\);]+)(\)|/;else if(M)b=/MSIE\s+([^\);]+)(\)|/;else if(N)b=/WebKit\/(\S+)/;if(b){var d=b.exec(mb());a=d?d[1]:""}}return a},Ab=zb(),Bb={},O=function(a){return Bb[a]||(Bb[a]=Na(Ab,a)>=0)};var Cb;var Db=function(a){return B(a)?document.getElementById(a):a},Eb=Db,Gb=function(a,b){cb(b,function(c,d){if(d=="style")a.style.cssText=c;else if(d=="class")a.className=c;else if(d=="for")a.htmlFor=c;else if(d in Fb)a.setAttribute(Fb[d],c);else a[d]=c})},Fb={cellpadding:"cellPadding",cellspacing:"cellSpacing",colspan:"colSpan",rowspan:"rowSpan",valign:"vAlign",height:"height",width:"width",usemap:"useMap",frameborder:"frameBorder",type:"type"},Hb=function(a){var b=a.document;if(N&&!O("500")&&!sb){if(typeof a.innerHeight=="undefined")a=window;var c=a.innerHeight,d=a.document.documentElement.scrollHeight;if(a==a.top)if(d<c)c-=15;return new G(a.innerWidth,c)}var e=b.compatMode=="CSS1Compat"&&(!L||L&&O("9.50"))?b.documentElement:b.body;return new G(e.clientWidth,e.clientHeight)},Ib=function(a){var b=!N&&a.compatMode=="CSS1Compat"?a.documentElement:a.body;return new F(b.scrollLeft,b.scrollTop)},Kb=function(){return Jb(document,arguments)},Jb=function(a,b){var c=b[0],d=b[1];if(M&&d&&(d.name||d.type)){var e=["<",c];d.name&&e.push(' name="',Ha(d.name),'"');if(d.type){e.push(' type="',Ha(d.type),'"');d=za(d);delete d.type}e.push(">");c=e.join("")}var f=a.createElement(c);if(d)if(B(d))f.className=d;else Gb(f,d);if(b.length>2){function j(g){if(g)f.appendChild(B(g)?a.createTextNode(g):g)}for(var k=2;k<b.length;k++){var i=b[k];xa(i)&&!(ya(i)&&i.nodeType>0)?ab(Lb(i)?bb(i):i,j):j(i)}}return f},Mb=function(a,b){a.appendChild(b)},Nb=function(a){return a&&a.parentNode?a.parentNode.removeChild(a):l},Ob=function(a,b){var c=b.parentNode;c&&c.replaceChild(a,b)},Pb=N&&Na(Ab,"521")<=0,Qb=function(a,b){if(typeof a.contains!="undefined"&&!Pb&&b.nodeType==1)return a==b||a.contains(b);if(typeof a.compareDocumentPosition!="undefined")return a==b||Boolean(a.compareDocumentPosition(b)&16);for(;b&&a!=bb=b.parentNode;return b==a},P=function(a){return a.nodeType==9?a:a.ownerDocument||a.document},Lb=function(a){if(a&&typeof a.length=="number")if(ya(a))return typeof a.item=="function"||typeof a.item=="string";else if(A(a)=="function")return typeof a.item=="function";return m},Q=function(a){this.f=a||x.document||document};Q.prototype.createElement=function(a){return this.f.createElement(a)};Q.prototype.createTextNode=function(a){return this.f.createTextNode(a)};Q.prototype.w=function(){return this.f.compatMode=="CSS1Compat"};Q.prototype.u=function(){return Ib(this.f)};Q.prototype.appendChild=Mb;Q.prototype.removeNode=Nb;Q.prototype.replaceNode=Ob;Q.prototype.contains=Qb;var Rb,Sb,Tb,Ub,Vb,Wb,Xb=function(){Wb=Vb=Ub=Tb=Sb=Rb=m;var a=mb();if(a)if(a.indexOf("Firefox")!=-1)Rb=h;else if(a.indexOf("Camino")!=-1)Sb=h;else if(a.indexOf("iPhone")!=-1||a.indexOf("iPod")!=-1)Tb=h;else if(a.indexOf("Android")!=-1)Ub=h;else if(a.indexOf("Chrome")!=-1)Vb=h;else if(a.indexOf("Safari")!=-1)Wb=h};Xb();var Yb=function(a,b){var c=P(a);if(c.defaultView&&c.defaultView.getComputedStyle){var d=c.defaultView.getComputedStyle(a,"");if(d)return d[b]}return l},R=function(a,b){return Yb(a,b)||(a.currentStyle?a.currentStyle[b]:l)||a.style[b]},Zb=function(a){var b;b=a?a.nodeType==9?a(a):document;if(M&&!(b?new Q(P(b)):Cb||(Cb=new Q)).w())return b.body;return b.documentElement},$b=function(a){var b=a.getBoundingClientRect();if(M){var c=a.ownerDocument;b.left-=c.documentElement.clientLeft+c.body.clientLeft;b.top-=c.documentElement.clientTop+c.body.clientTop}return b},ac=function(a){if(M)return a.offsetParent;for(var b=P(a),c=R(a,"position"),d=c=="fixed"||c=="absolute",e=a.parentNode;e&&e!=b;e=e.parentNode){c=R(e,"position");d=d&&c=="static"&&e!=b.documentElement&&e!=b.body;if(!d&&(e.scrollWidth>e.clientWidth||e.scrollHeight>e.clientHeight||c=="fixed"||c=="absolute"))return e}return l},bc=function(a){var b,c=P(a),d=R(a,"position"),e=rb&&c.getBoxObjectFor&&!a.getBoundingClientRect&&d=="absolute"&&(b=c.getBoxObjectFor(a))&&(b.screenX<0||b.screenY<0),f=new F(0,0),j=Zb(c);if(a==j)return f;if(a.getBoundingClientRect){b=$b(a);var k=(c?new Q(P(c)):Cb||(Cb=new Q)).u();f.x=b.left+k.x;f.y=b.top+k.y}else if(c.getBoxObjectFor&&!e){b=c.getBoxObjectFor(a);var i=c.getBoxObjectFor(j);f.x=b.screenX-i.screenX;f.y=b.screenY-i.screenY}else{var g=a;do{f.x+=g.offsetLeft;f.y+=g.offsetTop;if(g!=a){f.x+=g.clientLeft||0;f.y+=g.clientTop||0}if(N&&R(g,"position")=="fixed"){f.x+=c.body.scrollLeft;f.y+=c.body.scrollTop;break}g=g.offsetParent}while(g&&g!=a);if(L||N&&d=="absolute")f.y-=c.body.offsetTop;for(g=a;(g=ac(g))&&g!=c.body{f.x-=g.scrollLeft;if(!L||g.tagName!="TR")f.y-=g.scrollTop}}return f};rb&&O("1.9");var cc=function(a,b,c,d){if(/^\d+px?$/.test(b))return parseInt(b,10);else{var e=a.style[c],f=a.runtimeStyle[c];a.runtimeStyle[c]=a.currentStyle[c];a.style[c]=b;var j=a.style[d];a.style[c]=e;a.runtimeStyle[c]=f;return j}},dc=function(a){var b=P(a),c="";if(b.createTextRange){var d=b.body.createTextRange();d.moveToElementText(a);c=d.queryCommandValue("FontName")}if(!c){c=R(a,"fontFamily");if(L&&yb)c=c.replace(/ \[[^\]]*\]/,"")}var e=c.split(",");if(e.length>1)c=e[0];return La(c,"\"'")},ec=function(a){var b=a.match(/[^\d]+$/);return b&&b[0]||l},fc={cm:1,"in":1,mm:1,pc:1,pt:1},gc={em:1,ex:1},hc=function(a){var b=R(a,"fontSize"),c=ec(b);if(b&&"px"==c)return parseInt(b,10);if(M)if(c in fc)return cc(a,b,"left","pixelLeft");else if(a.parentNode&&a.parentNode.nodeType==1&&c in gc){var d=a.parentNode,e=R(d,"fontSize");return cc(d,b==e?"1em":b,"left","pixelLeft")}var f=Kb("span",{style:"visibility:hidden;position:absolute;line-height:0;padding:0;margin:0;border:0;height:1em;"});Mb(a,f);b=f.offsetHeight;Nb(f);return b};var S=document,T=navigator,U=window;function ic(){var a=S.cookie,b=Math.round((new Date).getTime()/1000),c=U.google_analytics_domain_name,d=typeof c=="undefined"?jc("auto"):jc(c),e=a.indexOf("__utma="+d+".")>-1,f=a.indexOf("__utmb="+d)>-1,j=a.indexOf("__utmc="+d)>-1,k,i={},g=!!U&&!!U.gaGlobal;if(e){k=a.split("__utma="+d+".")[1].split(";")[0].split(".");i.sid=f&&j?k[3]+"":g&&U.gaGlobal.sid?U.gaGlobal.sid:b+"";i.vid=k[0]+"."+k[1];i.from_cookie=h}else{i.sid=g&&U.gaGlobal.sid?U.gaGlobal.sid:b+"";i.vid=g&&U.gaGlobal.vid?U.gaGlobal.vidMath.round(Math.random()* 2147483647)^kc()&2147483647)+"."+b;i.from_cookie=m}i.dh=d;i.hid=g&&U.gaGlobal.hid?U.gaGlobal.hid:Math.round(Math.random()*2147483647);return U.gaGlobal=i} function kc(){var a=S.cookie?S.cookie:"",b=U.history.length,c,d,e=[T.appName,T.version,T.language?T.language:T.browserLanguage,T.platform,T.userAgent,T.javaEnabled()?1:0].join("");if(U.screen)e+=U.screen.width+"x"+U.screen.height+U.screen.colorDepth;else if(U.java){d=java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().getScreenSize();e+=d.screen.width+"x"+d.screen.height}e+=a;e+=S.referrer?S.referrer:"";for(c=e.length;b>0e+=b--^c++;return lc(e)} function lc(a){var b=1,c=0,d,e;if(!(a==undefined||a=="")){b=0;for(d=a.length-1;d>=0;d--){e=a.charCodeAt(d);b=(b<<6&268435455)+e+(e<<14);c=b&266338304;b=c!=0?b^c>>21:b}}return b}function jc(a){if(!a||a==""||a=="none")return 1;if("auto"==a){a=S.domain;if("www."==a.substring(0,4))a=a.substring(4,a.length)}return lc(a.toLowerCase())};var mc="";function nc(a){if(a){if(mc!="")mc+=",";mc+=a}}function oc(a){if(a&&a instanceof Array)for(var b=0;b<a.length;b++)a[b]&&typeof a[b]=="string"&&nc(a[b])}var pc=m;function qc(a,b){var c="script";(pc=rc(a,b))||(a.google_allow_expandable_ads=m);var d=!sc();pc&&d&&b.write("<"+c+' src="http://'+q+'/pagead/expansion_embed.js"></'+c+">");var e=tc(a,b,o("1",0.01)),f=d||e;f&&na("msie")&&!window.opera?b.write("<"+c+' src="http://'+q+'/pagead/render_ads.js"></'+c+">"):b.write("<"+c+">window.google_render_ad();</"+c+">")}function V(a){return a!=l?'"'+a+'"':'""'}function W(a,b){if(a&&b)window.google_ad_url+="&"+a+"="+b} function X(a){var b=window,c=ka(a),d=b[a];W(c,d)}function Y(a,b){b!=l&&W(a,la(b))}function Z(a){var b=window,c=ka(a),d=b[a];Y(c,d)}function $(a,b){var c=window,d=ka(a),e=c[a];if(d&&e&&typeof e=="object")e=e[b%e.length];W(d,e)} function uc(a){var b=a.screen,c=navigator.javaEnabled(),d=-(new Date).getTimezoneOffset();if(b){W("u_h",b.height);W("u_w",b.width);W("u_ah",b.availHeight);W("u_aw",b.availWidth);W("u_cd",b.colorDepth)}W("u_tz",d);W("u_his",history.length);W("u_java",c);navigator.plugins&&W("u_nplug",navigator.plugins.length);navigator.mimeTypes&&W("u_nmime",navigator.mimeTypes.length)} function vc(a){if(a.google_enable_first_party_cookie){if(a._GA_googleCookieHelper==l)a._GA_googleCookieHelper=new w;if(!a._google_cookie_fetched){a._google_cookie_fetched=h;a._GA_googleCookieHelper.q(wc(a.google_ad_client))}}}function wc(a){if(a){a=a.toLowerCase();if(a.substring(0,3)!="ca-")a="ca-"+a}return a}function xc(a){if(a){a=a.toLowerCase();if(a.substring(0,9)!="dist-aff-")a="dist-aff-"+a}return a}function yc(a){var b="google_unique_id";if(a[b])++a[b];else a[b]=1;return a[b]} function zc(){var a=M&&O("6"),b=rb&&O("1.8.1"),c=N&&O("525");if(xb&&(a||b||c))return h;else if(wb&&(c||b))return h;else if(yb&&b)return h;return m}function sc(){return(typeof ExpandableAdSlotFactory=="function"||typeof ExpandableAdSlotFactory=="object")&&typeof ExpandableAdSlotFactory.createIframe=="function"}function rc(a,b){if(a.google_allow_expandable_ads===m||!b.body||a.google_ad_output!="html"||Qa(a,b)||ra(a)||isNaN(a.google_ad_height)||isNaN(a.google_ad_width)||!zc())return m;return h} function Ac(a,b){if((a.google_unique_id||0)==0&&a.google_ad_output=="html"&&document.body&&typeof b.body.getBoundingClientRect=="function")return s(["36812001","36812002"],o("0.01",0));return""} function Bc(a,b){var c="";if((a.google_unique_id||0)==0&&(a.google_ad_output=="js"||a.google_ad_output=="html")){ra(a)||(c=s(["36813001","36813002","36813003","36813004"],o("0.008",0)));if(c=="")c=s(["36813005","36813006"],o("0.008",0));switch(c){case "36813002":b.c(1);b.d(["js"]);break;case "36813003":b.c(1);b.d(["html"]);break;case "36813004":b.c(2);b.d(["html","js"]);break;case "36813006":b.c(0);b.d(["html","js"]);break}}return c} function Cc(a,b,c,d){var e=yc(a);c=c.substring(0,1992);c=c.replace(/%\w?$/,"");var f="script";if((a.google_ad_output=="js"||a.google_ad_output=="json_html")&&(a.google_ad_request_done||a.google_radlink_request_done))b.write("<"+f+' language="JavaScript1.1" src='+V(Dc(c))+"></"+f+">");else if(a.google_ad_output=="html")if(pc&&sc()){var j=a.google_container_id||d||l;a["google_expandable_ad_slot"+e]=ExpandableAdSlotFactory.createIframe("google_ads_frame"+e,Dc(c),a.google_ad_width,a.google_ad_height,j)}else{var k='<iframe name="google_ads_frame" width='+V(a.google_ad_width)+" height="+V(a.google_ad_height)+" frameborder="+V(a.google_ad_frameborder)+" src="+V(Dc(c))+' marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>';a.google_container_id?Ec(a.google_container_id,b,k):b.write(k)}else a.google_ad_output=="textlink"&&b.write("<"+f+' language="JavaScript1.1" src='+V(Dc(c))+"></"+f+">")} function Fc(a,b,c){if(!a)return m;if(!b)return h;return c}function Gc(a){for(var b in ha)a[b]=l;for(b in ia)b=="google_correlator"||(a[b]=l);for(b in ja)a[b]=l;a.google_allow_expandable_ads=l;a.google_container_id=l;a.google_tag_info=l;a.google_eids=l} function Hc(a,b){var c=l,d=window,e=document,f=n,j=d.google_ad_format,k=Ic(d),i;if(d.google_cpa_choice!=c){d.google_ad_url=k+"/cpa/ads?";i=escape(wc(d.google_ad_client));d.google_ad_region="_google_cpa_region_";X("google_cpa_choice");if(typeof e.characterSet!="undefined")Y("oe",e.characterSet);else typeof e.charset!="undefined"&&Y("oe",e.charset)}else if(r(j)){d.google_ad_url=k+"/pagead/sdo?";i=escape(xc(d.google_ad_client))}else{d.google_ad_url=k+"/pagead/ads?";i=escape(wc(d.google_ad_client))}d.google_ad_url+="client="+i;X("google_ad_host");X("google_ad_host_tier_id");var g=d.google_num_slots_by_client,z=d.google_num_slots_by_channel,u=d.google_prev_ad_formats_by_region,v=d.google_prev_ad_slotnames_by_region;if(d.google_ad_region==c&&d.google_ad_section!=c)d.google_ad_region=d.google_ad_section;var t=d.google_ad_region==c?"":d.google_ad_region;if(r(j)){d.google_num_sdo_slots=d.google_num_sdo_slots?d.google_num_sdo_slots+1:1;if(d.google_num_sdo_slots>4)return m}else if(qa(d)){d.google_num_0ad_slots=d.google_num_0ad_slots?d.google_num_0ad_slots+1:1;if(d.google_num_0ad_slots>3)return m}else if(d.google_cpa_choice==c){d.google_num_ad_slots=d.google_num_ad_slots?d.google_num_ad_slots+1:1;if(d.google_num_slots_to_rotate){u[t]=c;v[t]=c;if(d.google_num_slot_to_show==c)d.google_num_slot_to_show=f%d.google_num_slots_to_rotate+1;if(d.google_num_slot_to_show!=d.google_num_ad_slots)return m}else if(d.google_num_ad_slots>6&&t=="")return m}W("dt",n);X("google_language");d.google_country?X("google_country"):X("google_gl");X("google_region");Z("google_city");Z("google_hints");X("google_safe");X("google_encoding");X("google_last_modified_time");Z("google_alternate_ad_url");X("google_alternate_color");X("google_skip");X("google_targeting");var K=d.google_ad_client;if(g[K])g[K]+=1;else{g[K]=1;g.length+=1}if(u[t])if(!r(j)){Y("prev_fmts",u[t].toLowerCase());g.length>1&&W("slot",g[K])}v[t]&&Y("prev_slotnames",v[t].toLowerCase());if(Fc(j,d.google_ad_slot,d.google_override_format)){Y("format",j.toLowerCase());r(j)||(u[t]=u[t]?u[t]+","+j:j)}else if(d.google_ad_slot)v[t]=v[t]?v[t]+","+d.google_ad_slot:d.google_ad_slot;X("google_max_num_ads");W("output",d.google_ad_output);X("google_adtest");X("google_ad_callback");X("google_ad_slot");Z("google_correlator");d.google_new_domain_checked==1&&d.google_new_domain_enabled==0&&W("dblk",1);if(d.google_ad_channel){Z("google_ad_channel");for(var lb="",nb=d.google_ad_channel.split(Jc),ua=0;ua<nb.length;ua++){var va=nb[ua];if(z[va])lb+=va+"+";else z[va]=1}Y("pv_ch",lb)}if(d.google_ad_host_channel){Z("google_ad_host_channel");var Qc=Kc(d.google_ad_host_channel,d.google_viewed_host_channels);Y("pv_h_ch",Qc)}d.google_enable_first_party_cookie&&Y("cookie",d._GA_googleCookieHelper.v());Z("google_page_url");$("google_color_bg",f);$("google_color_text",f);$("google_color_link",f);$("google_color_url",f);$("google_color_border",f);$("google_color_line",f);d.google_reuse_colors?W("reuse_colors",1):W("reuse_colors",0);X("google_font_face");X("google_kw_type");Z("google_kw");Z("google_contents");X("google_num_radlinks");X("google_max_radlink_len");X("google_rl_filtering");X("google_rl_mode");X("google_rt");Z("google_rl_dest_url");X("google_num_radlinks_per_unit");X("google_ad_type");X("google_image_size");X("google_ad_region");oc(d.google_eids);Y("eid",mc);var ob=d.google_allow_expandable_ads;if(ob!=l)ob?W("ea","1"):W("ea","0");X("google_feedback");Z("google_referrer_url");Z("google_page_location");W("frm",d.google_iframing);X("google_bid");X("google_ctr_threshold");X("google_cust_age");X("google_cust_gender");X("google_cust_interests");X("google_cust_id");X("google_cust_job");X("google_cust_u_url");X("google_cust_l");X("google_cust_lh");X("google_cust_ch");X("google_ed");X("google_video_doc_id");X("google_video_product_type");Z("google_ui_features");Z("google_ui_version");Z("google_tag_info");Z("google_only_ads_with_video");Z("google_only_pyv_ads");Z("google_disable_video_autoplay");if(a){Y("dff",dc(a));Y("dfs",hc(a));var y;if(b)if(typeof a.getBoundingClientRect=="function"){var pb=a.getBoundingClientRect();y={xb.left,yb.top}}else{y={};y.x="-252738";y.y="-252738"}else try{y=bc(a)}catch(cd){y={};y.x="-252738";y.y="-252738"}var wa=Hb(window);if(y&&wa){Y("biw",wa.width);Y("bih",wa.height);Y("adx",y.x);Y("ady",y.y)}}ic();W("ga_vid",d.gaGlobal.vid);W("ga_sid",d.gaGlobal.sid);W("ga_hid",d.gaGlobal.hid);W("ga_fc",d.gaGlobal.from_cookie);Z("google_analytics_uacct");X("google_ad_override");X("google_flash_version");W("w",d.google_ad_width||-1);W("h",d.google_ad_height||-1);uc(d);return h} function Kc(a,b){for(var c=a.split("|"),d=-1,e=[],f=0;f<c.length;f++){var j=c[f].split(Jc);b[f]||(b[f]={});for(var k="",i=0;i<j.length;i++){var g=j[i];if(!(g==""))if(b[f][g])k+="+"+g;else b[f][g]=1}k=k.slice(1);e[f]=k;if(k!="")d=f}var z="";if(d>-1){for(f=0;f<d;f++)z+=e[f]+"|";z+=e[d]}return z} function Lc(){var a=window,b=document;vc(a);var c=Oa(),d=s(["68120011","68120021","68120031","68120041"],o("0.04",0));if(d==""){d=Ac(a,b);if(d=="")d=Bc(a,c)}nc(d);var e,f=m,j=m,k=m;switch(d){case "68120031":k=h;case "68120021":j=h;case "68120041":f=h;break;case "36812002":if(!window.google_atf_included){window.google_atf_included=h;ma("http://"+q+"/pagead/atf.js")}break}if(f){var i="google_temp_span";e=a.google_container_id&&Eb(a.google_container_id)||Eb(i);if(!e&&!a.google_container_id){b.write("<span id="+ i+"></span>");e=Eb(i)}}var g=m;g=j?Hc(e,k):Hc();e&&e.id==i&&Nb(e);if(g){c.D(a.google_ad_output,a.google_ad_url);Cc(a,b,a.google_ad_url);Gc(a)}}function Dc(a){var b=(new Date).getTime()-n,c="&dtd="+(b<1000?b:"M");return a+c}function Mc(){Lc();return h} function Nc(a){var b=window,c=l,d=b.onerror;b.onerror=a;if(b.google_ad_frameborder==c)b.google_ad_frameborder=0;if(b.google_ad_output==c)b.google_ad_output="html";if(r(b.google_ad_format)){var e=b.google_ad_format.match(/^(\d+)x(\d+)_.*/);if(e){b.google_ad_width=parseInt(e[1],10);b.google_ad_height=parseInt(e[2],10);b.google_ad_output="html"}}if(b.google_ad_format==c&&b.google_ad_output=="html")b.google_ad_format=b.google_ad_width+"x"+b.google_ad_height;Ya(b,document);if(b.google_num_slots_by_channel==c)b.google_num_slots_by_channel=[];if(b.google_viewed_host_channels==c)b.google_viewed_host_channels=[];if(b.google_num_slots_by_client==c)b.google_num_slots_by_client=[];if(b.google_prev_ad_formats_by_region==c)b.google_prev_ad_formats_by_region=[];if(b.google_prev_ad_slotnames_by_region==c)b.google_prev_ad_slotnames_by_region=[];if(b.google_correlator==c)b.google_correlator=n;if(b.google_adslot_loaded==c)b.google_adslot_loaded={};if(b.google_adContentsBySlot==c)b.google_adContentsBySlot={};if(b.google_flash_version==c)b.google_flash_version=pa();if(b.google_new_domain_checked==c)b.google_new_domain_checked=0;if(b.google_new_domain_enabled==c)b.google_new_domain_enabled=0;b.onerror=d}function Oc(a){for(var b={},c=a.split("?"),d=c[c.length-1].split("&"),e=0;e<d.length;e++){var f=d[e].split("=");if(f[0])try{b[f[0].toLowerCase()]=f.length>1?window.decodeURIComponent?decodeURIComponent(f[1].replace(/\+/g," ")):unescape(f[1]):""}catch(j){}}return b} function Pc(){var a=window,b=Oc(document.URL);if(b.google_ad_override){a.google_ad_override=b.google_ad_override;a.google_adtest="on"}}function Ec(a,b,c){if(a){var d=b.getElementById(a);if(d&&c&&c.length!=""){d.style.visibility="visible";d.innerHTML=c}}}var Jc=/[+, ]/;window.google_render_ad=Lc;var Rc={google:1,googlegroups:1,gmail:1,googlemail:1,googleimages:1,googleprint:1};function Sc(a){var b=a.google_page_location||a.google_page_url;if(!b)return m;b=b.toString();if(b.indexOf("http://")==0)b=b.substring(7,b.length);else if(b.indexOf("https://")==0)b=b.substring(8,b.length);var c=b.indexOf("/");if(c==-1)c=b.length;var d=b.substring(0,c),e=d.split("."),f=m;if(e.length>=3)f=e[e.length-3]in Rc;if(e.length>=2)f=f||e[e.length-2]in Rc;return f} function tc(a,b,c){if(Sc(a)){a.google_new_domain_checked=1;return m}if(a.google_new_domain_checked==0){var d=Math.random();if(d<=c){var e="http://"+ea+"/pagead/test_domain.js",f="script";b.write("<"+f+' src="'+e+'"></'+f+">");a.google_new_domain_checked=1;return h}}return m}function Ic(a){if(!Sc(a)&&a.google_new_domain_enabled==1)return"http://"+ea;return"http://"+fa};var Tc=["30143070","30143071","30143072","30143073","30143074","30143075"],Uc=typeof window.postMessage=="function"||typeof window.postMessage=="object"||typeof document.postMessage=="function",Wc=function(a,b){typeof A1_googleCreateSlot=="function"?A1_googleCreateSlot(a.google_ad_client):Vc(a,b)},Xc=function(){if(!(Uc||!N))return m;return h},Yc=function(a){if(ra(a))return m;var b=a.google_ad_output;if(b&&b!="html")return m;var c=a.google_ad_client;if(typeof c!="string"||c.substring(0,4)!="pub-"&&c.substring(0,7)!="ca-pub-")return m;return h},$c=function(a){if(typeof a.google_a1_eid=="string")return a.google_a1_eid;var b=o("0.01",0);a.google_a1_eid=Zc(Tc,b);return a.google_a1_eid},Vc=function(a,b){if(!a.google_included_a1_script){var c="script",d="/pagead/show_ads_sra2.js";b.write("<"+c+' src="http://'+q+d+'"></'+c+">");a.google_included_a1_script=h}},Zc=function(a,b){var c=Math.random();if(c<b){var d=Math.floor(c/b*a.length);return a[d]}return""};function ad(){Pc();Nc(Mc);qc(window,document)}if(!Xc(window)||!Yc(window))ad();else{var bd=$c(window);if(bd){nc(bd);window.google_allow_expandable_ads=m}!bd||bd=="30143070"?ad():Wc(window,document)};})() //--> </script><script>window.google_render_ad</script>
    </center>Chocolate Inhaled

<center></center> Le Whif is a new way of eating chocolate - by breathing it, and a terrific way to curb your appetite or to accompany a coffee! Harvard professor David Edwards is the inventor of Le Whif. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Toothpaste

<center></center>In 2005, Unilever Philippines marketed a limited edition chocolate flavored fluoride toothpaste. Closeup Flavalicious toothpaste in Choco Loco might not be as strange as it sounds, however: The research of Tulane University doctoral candidate Arman Sadeghpour shows that an extract of cocoa powder protects teeth, and is in fact, more effective than fluoride when it comes to cavity prevention. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Nike Sneakers

<center></center>For the 25th anniversary of Nike's Air Force 1, designers from +41 created these delicious looking wonderful miniature and large size milk and white chocolate shoes. <nobr><small>(Source 1 | Source 2)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Dress

<center></center> Designed by the famous Spanish designer Paco Rabanne. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Soap

<center></center>Chocolate is good for your health, now imagine this chocolate soap which delivers a bounty of antioxidants and phytonutrients to and through your skin. Its scrumptiously scented creamy lather is antibacterial as well. Great for chocolate lovers. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Chocolate Keyboard

<center></center> Delicious chocolate keyboard. <nobr><small>(Source)</small></nobr>

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cool Stuff Made From Chocolate

2 Tonnes of ferrari aint gonna go round the track very fast!!!

No the mrs want's chocolate, I knew I shouldn't have shown her this thread
    What is it with steel wool? Is it steel? Or is it wool?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cool Stuff Made From Chocolate

My little brother used to work for Theobroma Cacao (people who made the shoes) as his very first ever job. Don't ever remember seeing anything that fancy there, and apparently despite the posh exterior the place was run as a sweat shop.