Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Restructuring .VOB files.

I got a BBC series on DVD (I'm Alan Partridge series 1 and 2). They initially came on DVD9 discs with 6 episodes on each disc making the complete series 1 and 2.
    I burnt them to dvd5's so put 3 episodes on each disc to maintain quality, trouble is I got them out of episode order and it's a bit confusing watching one after the other this way as they are out of story line.

Is there a way I can basically put them back into the correct order, but still keeping to 3 on a disc? At the moment I've got like episode 1 followed by episode 3, then episode 2 etc.

I have clonedvd2 etc. but not sure if I can just copy the .VOBS etc. onto my hard drive using this and just move the seperate series .VOBS into the correct folder with explorer then burning them to disc using clone?

Just concerned that doing this would fuck up the table of contents and file structure clone uses.
    "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland." - Adolf Hitler, 1933

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Restructuring .VOB files.

I've heard Nero 8 burning engine can do this. Try re-burning your DVDs with another burning program if you have Nero 8 installed.

Try re-ripping with DVDFabPlatinum. There's an option in there to change the playback order so it might just be the thing you need but I've never tested it my self...