Close

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default SXX - Sirius Exploration PLC

Sirius Exploration is a diversified holding company with interests in North America, China and Macedonia.
    Its major interest is the 51% shareholding in Dakota Salts. Dakota has some 5,000 acres of exploration leases in the Williston Basin in North Dakota covering known potash and salt deposits.
    RNS Info:

Sirius Exploration Plc
    ("Sirius" or the "Company")

Dakota Salts - Option Agreements
    Sirius Exploration Plc, the UK-based diversified mining and exploration holding company with interests in North America, China and Macedonia, is pleased to announced that it has been granted two options to acquire the remaining 49% of Dakota Salts LLP ("Dakota Salts") from Transparent Holdings Ltd. ("Transparent") and Sojourn Energy LLC ("Sojourn").
    Comments:

Quite excited about this one. As the info above shows the potential is huge. Trading at 5p as I type, the aquisition of the extra 49% would be brilliant - Skys the limit.

Of course nothing is set in stone and this could follow a similar pattern as HAWK did with up/down breaking annoucments, so do your own research

http://www.siriusexploration.com/
    Last edited by Spennyboy; 30th June 2009 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: SXX - Sirius Exploration PLC

what are you expecting from this one spenny? short term gains, or long?
    If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Ball View Post
    what are you expecting from this one spenny? short term gains, or long?
    Im not totally sure what I am going to do yet - just glad to be invested below 5p.

Its hard to see what is going to happen short term, i'll assume that the price will rise due to everyone getting excited about the news and seeing a future rating of 100p.

Unless it spikes to a stupidly high amount early on (20s) where i'll deffo take a few grand profit and then let the rest run. Its a long run up to December though so hopefully will be a few chances to sell/top up/sell.

Its got a bit of work to get away from 5p yet though.

Thanks
    Karma Level

oh Btw this is going to be an absoulte sod for tree shakes - so ignore the dips and keep an eye on Level 2.

As long as the buys are outweighing the sells, the MM can fuck off

Thanks
    Karma Level

20% up already this morning and Level 2 looks great.

Announcement later today regarding Wind Farm projects.

Speculations this may even hit 10p this week with some very good news.

"Double your money, try to get rich"

w00p

Thanks
    Karma Level

I am watching this too - looks very promising, but my gut says its going to dip below 4 before hitting 10. Got an order set for 4 but i hope i don't miss the boat! down 5.2% now to 4.5
    If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Tree Shakes mate - this share is in very high demand.

The day traders and n00bs who are jumping on the 'buzz' without actually knowing what the company is about will be shaken out.

No doubt it will then rise to about 7p and clear out the day traders/profit takers.

Up from there (depending on the news at tonight )

Thanks
    Karma Level

its dipping mate, below 4p this morning...just reminding ya incase you wanna shove some dosh onto this...i'm still waiting for booker to turn good so i can dive into another

Thanks
    Karma Level

offer still at 4.25 mate.

If there is no news in the next couple of weeks then it will fall down to 3p.

Thats a time to really get serious about it.

I buy my long termers in a different stock broker account, so i stop looking at the daily ups/downs and can forget about them

Thanks
    Karma Level

For Immediate Release: 0700hrs Thursday 9th July 2009

Sirius Exploration Plc

AusPotash Corporation - Option Agreement

Sirius Exploration Plc, the UK-based diversified mining and exploration holding company, is pleased to announce that it has signed an option agreement with Transparent Holdings Ltd, Circle Resource Holdings Ltd, Circle Resources Plc, St Cloud Capital S.A., Odaka Enterprises Inc. and Ashton Nominees, Inc. (collectively the "Sellers") to acquire a stake in AusPotash Corporation (AusPotash).
    Under the terms of the option agreement, Sirius has until 30 September 2009, or such other date as the parties may agree in writing, to purchase all option shares owned by the sellers in AusPotash. The consideration paid for the grant of the option was £1 to each of the Sellers.
    The consideration payable on completion of the agreement will be satisfied through the issue and allotment of Sirius ordinary shares of 0.25pence each. Alternatively, at the discretion of Sirius, the consideration may be satisfied by a cash payment to the Sellers at a price of 2.5p in lieu of each Sirius ordinary share that would otherwise be issued to the Sellers.
    Following the completion of AusPotash's agreement with the optionees, then if and when Sirius exercises its option, Sirius will hold a minimum of 52 per cent of AusPotash's existing issued share capital as at today's date.
    The completion by Sirius of the option is conditional on, inter alia, Sirius being satisfied in its absolute discretion with its due diligence investigation of AusPotash. There is no guarantee that the conditions will be satisfied or that Sirius will complete the transaction. In addition, exercise of the option would be subject to compliance with the relevant AIM Rules at the time.
    AusPotash is a private Canadian company, which plans to go public on the TSX Venture Exchange whose wholly-owned subsidiary, Queensland Potash Pty Limited, holds exploration permits covering an area of approximately 150 square kilometres in a region of Queensland, Australia, recognised for its salt and potash deposits.
    Richard Poulden, Chairman of Sirius, commented:
    "We are naturally delighted to have secured this agreement - it being highly complementary
    to our Dakota Salts deal. Combined, the two projects have the potential to position Sirius
    as a major holder of salt and potash reserves at a time when worldwide demand for potash and
    salt derivatives is anticipated to increase steadily over the coming decades. In addition,
    both projects offer the potential for underground storage facilities for the storage of
    hydrocarbons or electricity through CAES and associated technologies."

This agreement follows on from the recent announcement made by the Company on 24 June 2009 that it has been granted two options to acquire the remaining 49% of Dakota Salts, in which Sirius already holds a 51% stake. Dakota Salts holds large mineral leases in North Dakota, where it is looking to extract salt and potash and then create underground caverns for storing natural gas or compressed air from wind farms that can then be used to generate electricity at times of peak need.
    Ends -

Thanks
    Karma Level

i think am gonna bail from booker and jump into this, i'll make a princely sum of 2 quid or something but i do see sxx going places myself the more i read on them and i can buy in at 4.111 at present...any disagrees??

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by tam9 View Post
    i think am gonna bail from booker and jump into this, i'll make a princely sum of 2 quid or something but i do see sxx going places myself the more i read on them and i can buy in at 4.111 at present...any disagrees??
    SXX is going to need a bit of patience, if your willing then go for it. The way the company is shaping up and the ground work they are putting in, a very pretty picture is being painted.

Its higher risk than BOK, but will be a much much higher return if it pays off.

There are some huge buys going to go through this morning on the RNS news, its a gamble to get in now while its on the up or let the dust settle and see if it hits 3.75/4.00 again.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spennyboy View Post
    SXX is going to need a bit of patience, if your willing then go for it. The way the company is shaping up and the ground work they are putting in, a very pretty picture is being painted.

Its higher risk than BOK, but will be a much much higher return if it pays off.

There are some huge buys going to go through this morning on the RNS news, its a gamble to get in now while its on the up or let the dust settle and see if it hits 3.75/4.00 again.
    agreed mate, i think if it even goes to like 6 or 7p i'm out...i just really fancy a quick return and hoping this RNS could spur it...maybe...if not i can sit on it for a while and see where its going...i bought in and hopefully it goes oh so high lol..

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

3.75p on the bid at close today.

Thanks
    Karma Level

up up up n away

Thanks
    Karma Level

bought in again today, holdiing just under 41000 of these bad boys

Thanks
    Karma Level

or Immediate Release: 26 August 2009, 7AM

Sirius Exploration Plc

Dakota Salts - Exercise of Options

Further to the announcement of the 24 June 2009, Sirius Exploration Plc (AIM: SXX, OTC: SRUXY), the UK-based diversified mining and exploration holding company focused on North America and Australia, is pleased to announce that it has exercised its two options to acquire the remaining 49% of Dakota Salts LLP ("Dakota Salts") from Transparent Holdings Ltd. ("Transparent") and Sojourn Energy LLC ("Sojourn").

Under the terms of the option agreements, Sirius has acquired Transparent's 24% stake in Dakota Salts for 9,600,000 new ordinary shares of 0.25p in Sirius (new Sirius ordinary shares") and Sojourn's 25% of Dakota Salts for 10,000,000 new Sirius ordinary shares. In aggregate, the total consideration for the exercise of the options, being 19,600,000 new Sirius ordinary shares, is £1,323,000 based upon the closing mid-market price per Sirius ordinary share on AIM of 6.75p at the close of business on 24 August 2009.

Application will be made for the new ordinary shares, which will rank, pari passu, with all existing ordinary shares, to be admitted to trading on AIM and trading in such shares is expected to commence on or around 2 September 2009.

Following the issue of the new ordinary shares, the total number of shares in issue will be 290,405,150. The new Sirius ordinary shares being issued will represent 6.75 per cent. of the enlarged issued share capital.

Dakota Salts holds mineral leases in excess of 5,000 acres in North Dakota, USA, allowing for the exploration and extraction of salt and potash and the creation of caverns for the storage of compressed air for electricity generation or the storage of natural gas and other hydrocarbons. As per the latest unaudited management accounts for Dakota Salts, in the 10 month period ended 31 July 2009 Dakota Salts reported a Loss for the period of $220,230 and, as at 31 July 2009, had Net Liabilities of $220,230.

North Dakota is the base of one of the largest wind farm, electricity generation projects in North America with capital investment expected to exceed $4 billion. Dakota Salts' properties are likewise well placed in relation to the US's third largest natural gas intake pipe-line, The Portal-Sherwood Intake.

The development budget for the next phase of the Dakota Salts project will be covered within the Group's existing cash resources. Following the completion of the assessment period, the Board will decide on the most appropriate route to take to maximise the value for shareholders.

Richard Poulden, Chairman of Sirius, commented:
    "Completing the Dakota acquisition is a significant development for the Company and follows
    our recent £2.8 million placing exercise. The Board not only views the long term outlook
    for the commodities of potash and salt as exceptionally positive, but Dakota Salt's lease
    area is ideally positioned to allow us to continue discussions regarding the future use of
    the salt caverns left by solution mining as major energy storage facilities."
    w00p

Thanks
    Karma Level

yup, still holding and got really good profits if i was to bail..but fook dat

Thanks
    Karma Level

Good post on III about news flow expected:

Quote Originally Posted by G1nge
    News Flow:

1. Option exercised for 52% of Auspotash.

2. Option exercised for 49% of Dakota Salts.

3. Deal announcement of ownership ( or part ) of Iron Glen

4. Deal announcement of ownership ( or part ) of Queensland Phosphate

5. The listing of Auspotash on the TSX

6. Feasibility of Dakota project completed and presented.

7. Feasibility being undertaken for Auspotash/Queensland Potash including any funding.

8. Funding news for the Dakota Salts project.

9. Deals achieved with windfarms to supply storage in Dakota.

10. Deals achieved to supply other storage, unknown but certainly being mentioned by Investor relations.

11. Deals achieved to create potash and salt trading.

12. Set up and/or creation of first solution mine in Dakota.

13. Preliminary Announcement 27th August.

14. Annual Reports end of September.

15, Interim announcement end of December.

Thanks
    Karma Level

A huge RNS out this morning with some very good details regarding the situation and future of this company.

Sirius Exploration Plc

Final Results for the Year Ended 31 March 2009

Sirius Exploration Plc, (AIM: SXX, OTC: SRUXY), the diversified mining and exploration holding company
    focused on North America and Australia, today announces its final results for the year ended 31 March 2009.

Operational and Financial Highlights:

- acquisition of a 51% controlling interest in Dakota Salts LLP ("Dakota Salts"), giving an interest
    in potash and salt acreage in North Dakota; and

Post-period Operational and Financial Highlights:

- raised £2.8m from mainly institutional investors thus broadening and substantially strengthening
    the shareholder base;

- signed option to acquire the remaining 49% of Dakota Salts;

- acquisition of options for a 51% interest in AusPotash Ltd ("AusPotash"), a company with a
    significant salt and potash tenements in Queensland, Australia; and

- launch of share trading in New York through an ADR facility.

The Company intends to publish and post the audited accounts for the year ended 31 March 2009 to
    shareholders on 27 August 2009. The accounts can additionally be downloaded from the Company's website
    www.siriusexploration.com.

--End--

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast