Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default A really sore cock

The Lobster Factor: Simon Cowell reveals his seriously sunburnt face in St Tropez

By Donna Mcconnell
    He's worth more than £120million. Yet it seems Simon Cowell's holiday budget didn't stretch to a bottle of suncream.

Pictured on holiday in St Tropez, the 49-year-old music mogul looked every inch the Brit abroad.

His white T-shirt only succeeded in drawing attention to his red hue, and he also had panda eyes - the tell-tale white rings caused by wearing sunglasses.

Angry face: Simon Cowell showed off his lobster red sunburnt face at a party at the VIP Room Club in Saint-Tropez

One onlooker said: 'I imagine he'll be spending the rest of his hols in the shade, otherwise he'll go back to the UK looking like a lobster.'

If Cowell was in any pain, he didn't let it show, attempting a smile as he wandered around the VIP section of an exclusive club in the South of France on Tuesday night.

Simon seen in Cardiff leaving for X Factor auditions earlier this month

He had spent the night partying with celebrity friends including actors Owen Wilson and David Hasselhoff.

He is staying with his former girlfriend, the pop singer Sinitta, aboard his luxury yacht. The pair have been spending most of their time jet-skiing.
    Perhaps Sinitta should have a word. She managed to prevent sunburn when they were in Barbados at Christmas.

Her ex-boyfriend had looked quite normal in the same top when leaving the X Factor auditions in Glasgow earlier this month.

Meanwhile, Cowell has said that he wants American Idol co-judge Paula Abdul back on the show.
    The former singer and choreographer has indicated that she will not be returning to the hit US show after failing to receive a proposal for a new contract.
    Both Cowell and host Ryan Seacrest have signed new deals, leaving Paula hurt over the apparent snub.
    Her manager told the Los Angeles Times: 'Very sadly it doesn't appear that she's going to be back on Idol.'
    He added that it was 'rude and disrespectful' that programme makers hadn't announced their intentions with his client.
    But Cowell is holding out hope that his fellow judge will return.
    'She'll be fine. She'll be on the show,' he told Extra adding: 'I don't get a lot of say. I've just made it clear that I want Paula on the show.'

Link

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: A really sore cock

So thats what a St Tropez tan looks like. I got one driving between Vegas and San Francisco with the roof down.

never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!:thumbup: