Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Cracked Windows 7 RTM Ultimate with OEM SLP Key

Quote:
    In less than a week since Windows 7 was released to manufacturing, the first crack for the Ultimate edition of the latest iteration of the Windows client is already available in the wild. The Windows 7 Build 6.1.7600.16385 Ultimate crack is capable of activating the high-end SKU of the operating system indefinitely. The product key comes from the only source possible, an OEM, as original equipment manufacturers are the first and for the time being the last group to receive the gold bits of the operating system from Microsoft. Together with the RTM development milestone of Windows 7, the Redmond company has also supplied OEM partners with activation product keys, one of which was extracted from a leaked OEM image of the platform.

Reports from various forums and websites (which I will not link to because they offer the proof-of-concept of the Windows 7 RTM Ultimate crack, along with the activation product key, which is illegal) indicate that the cracked client can bypass Windows genuine Advantage validation with no problems whatsoever. A Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD ISO from Lenovo has reportedly made the hack possible. Leaked on a Chinese forum, complete with the download links, the ISO allowed for hackers to grab the OEM-SLP (System-Locked Preinstallation) product key as well as the OEM certificate for Windows 7 RTM Ultimate via boot.wim.
    READ MORE-->

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Cracked Windows 7 RTM Ultimate with OEM SLP Key

This is not for the faint of heart. If you don't wanna risk flashing your BIOS, you can use WoW7 and avoid the risk of damaging your computer.

1. Download WoW7 http://www.sendspace.com/file/25h8w7

2. Extract the contents of the .exe using 7zip or similar.

3. Run diskmgmt.msc (as admin of course)

4. On Disk Management, ther will be a partition called "System Reserved". If there isn't, then you can skip to step 6. Right click on it, change drive letter and paths, add, assign the following drive letter: R. In case your system already uses drive R: for something, then use a different unused letter.

5. On wow7 folder you extracted, edit install.bat and uninstall.bat. Change the second line to:

Code:
    for %%X in (R:) do (
    Or to the drive letter you assigned on step 4. I also change exit to pause so that I can read the messages.

6. Open drive R: and copy the files and the dir wow7 you extracted to the root dir.

7. Open R:\wow7 and run install.bat. You should get the message:

Code:
    Target volumes will be updated with BOOTMGR compatible bootcode.R: (\\?\Volume{f52347d9-791d-11de-8701-806e6f6e6963})    Updated NTFS filesystem bootcode.  The update may be unreliable since the    volume could not be locked during the update:        Access is denied.Bootcode was successfully updated on all targeted volumes.
    8. Shut down Windows and then turn on again. Just restart caused my machine to freeze on boot.

9. To check if the patch worked, open RW-Everything, ACPI, SLIC. It should show:

Code:
    Signature	"SLIC"Length	0x00000176 (374)Revision	0x01 (1)Checksum	0xAB (171)OEM ID	"HPQOEM"OEM Table ID	"SLIC-MPC"OEM Revision	0x00000001 (1)Creator ID	"HPQ "Creator Revision	0x00000001 (1)
    10. Run:

Code:
    slmgr.vbs -ipk 22TKD-F8XX6-YG69F-9M66D-PMJBMslmgr.vbs -ilc R:\HPQOEMSLIC-MPC.XRM-MS
    11. That's it. To check the activation, run

Code:
    slmgr.vbs -dlv
    If you want, you can go to Disk Management again and remove the drive letter R: from the System Reserved partition. To uninstall wow7, just run the uninstall.bat in R:\wow7
    Last edited by Raptor; 31st July 2009 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked with OEM Master Product Key

Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked and Activated Permanently with OEM SLP Master Product Key
    Quote:
    Windows 7 Ultimate has been cracked, and can be permanently activated with OEM style instant offline activation which will pass Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) validation, before even any Windows 7 is officially released according to Windows 7 release schedule. All hell breaks loose when a Windows 7 Ultimate OEM DVD ISO from Lenovo been leaked and posted on Chinese forum. The ISO was quickly grabbed to retrieve boot.wim, which was then used to retrieve the OEM-SLP product key and OEM certificate for Windows 7 Ultimate.
    More Here

I hope that i didn't break any rules with this post.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Windows 7 Ultimate activation cracked with OEM key

Windows 7 Ultimate has been cracked and activated via OEM instant offline activation. Other editions of the operating system have yet to get the same treatment.

Full Story: Windows 7 Ultimate activation cracked with OEM master key - Ars Technica

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Windows 7 Ultimate activation cracked with OEM key

Nice thanks Rap

Thanks
    Karma Level

Has anyone tried this yet. Ive read through and the software is not compatable with all PC's yet. Dont know if I want to install then find it isnt compatable with my pc.

DF Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Karma Level

I've cracked my Widows 7 OEM with something already,

[SHOWTOGROUPS="80"]Google -
    Windows 7 Toolkit 1.8-by-orbit[/SHOWTOGROUPS]

but I think it's the activation til March 2010 version. If this legit, does it crack past then?

Thanks
    Karma Level

I'm downloading Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Original MS ISO x86-GRP now and then going to try the Orbit Activator to activate it. It will only make it work until March 2010 but there will be a crack long before then to register it.
    360 ID: Symate

Thanks
    Karma Level

Oooooooooooh, it's cracked already.

I better get this on the download. Anyone got a torrent??

Thanks
    Karma Level

OK, Grabbing a copy now off torrents.

"Windows.7.Build.7600.16385.RTM.x86.Bootable.DVD"

Looks like it contains :

TimerNukeSetup.exe
    Watermark remover.exe

Is this all one needs to get going?

Thanks
    Karma Level

No guys. The timer nuke etc won't do it right. The safest way so far is the loader. See here: http://www.digital-forums.com/showthread.php?t=532375

If you are going to install the RTM/OEM versions, then leave them intact and uncracked, as any future crack/hack may require the OS to be untouched. Unless you don't care about re-installing it again.

The current loader, just spoofs the OS to think that it's an SLIC2.1 HP OEM machine, and uses it's built in HP OEM key/certificate to activate windows. It doesn't work on ALL machines tho.

I wouldn't rush into it just yet. Give it a few more days for feedback to come out and also maybe an ISO with the loader built in, or maybe a proper activation crack and keys.

***EDIT***

Seems there is also a "Windows 7 Activator-HAZAR" that does the same thing as the WoW7 loader about as well. No tested either tho myself yet so...

DJ OD
    Last edited by DJ OD; 30th July 2009 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Overdose View Post
    Seems there is also a "Windows 7 Activator-HAZAR" that does the same thing as the WoW7 loader about as well. No tested either tho myself yet so...
    Windows 7 Toolkit 1.8-by-orbit.exe

This as you can see is a simple exe, and does the same thing as the Hazar and Wow7 but without any messing about. I'll get round to burning Win7 to disc soon and giving it a whirl. If it doesn't work it's no biggy as it's on a dual boot system and have XP to fall back on.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Windows 7 Ultimate Cracked with OEM Master Product Key

May also want to try "7Loader Release 4-Orbit30". It's raining loaders!

http://www.rlslog.net/7loader-release-3-orbit30/

***EDIT***

Well, will you look at this... Orbit30's 7Lo*der Release 3 - My Digital Life Forums

DJ OD
    Last edited by DJ OD; 30th July 2009 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

The current loader, just spoofs the OS to think that it's an SLIC2.1 HP OEM machine, and uses it's built in HP OEM key/certificate to activate windows. It doesn't work on ALL machines tho.
    I thought it was Lenovo?

Also seeing as Lenovo's machines are nowhere near the wild yet, ms could easily cancel all keys generated from the leaked "master" leaving copies activated, but unable to use windows updateand even crippled with a future update, just like the story with xp.

Thanks
    Karma Level

Quote Originally Posted by Over carl View Post
    I thought it was Lenovo?

Also seeing as Lenovo's machines are nowhere near the wild yet, ms could easily cancel all keys generated from the leaked "master" leaving copies activated, but unable to use windows updateand even crippled with a future update, just like the story with xp.
    Yeah there was a leaked Lenovo key and cert as well. Think the first "chinese" loader used them. The iAPULA and HAZAR ones use the HP key and cert tho AFAIK.

I'd say that although the OEM machines are not "released" yet, they will have been built. Thus meaning that MS can't really kill the keys, as the manufacturers would have to rebuild the OS's on all the PC's again.

Suppose no one really knows for sure, but whats the worst that can happen? Just image your existing OS (Acronis) and revert back to it if Win7 goes all tits. That's what I'll do when I get time!

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Yeah there was a leaked Lenovo key and cert as well. Think the first "chinese" loader used them. The iAPULA and HAZAR ones use the HP key and cert tho AFAIK.
    Ahh, didn't realise hp had also been leaked.

I'd say that although the OEM machines are not "released" yet, they will have been built. Thus meaning that MS can't really kill the keys, as the manufacturers would have to rebuild the OS's on all the PC's again.
    Erm seeing as the oem has leaked the highly confidential info, I think ms would be well within their rights to revoke the key and let lenovo worry about reimaging their stock, and I'm guessing even the cost of new licenses if they really wanted to get arsey about it. Apparently when xp came out, there was a leaked hp key that was revoked, even though a few machines had already shipped with it!

Suppose no one really knows for sure, but whats the worst that can happen? Just image your existing OS (Acronis) and revert back to it if Win7 goes all tits. That's what I'll do when I get time!
    DJ OD
    Very true, although I prefer seperate hd's for each os so I can just change the boot order, yet access all my data.

Thanks
    Karma Level

This is the thing I will be trying

Thanks
    Karma Level

Right. Anyone who's been sad enough to follow this crap for the last few days may be interested to know that the final, most up to date loader, is soon to be released.

7lo*der for windows 7 RELEASE 5 Orbit30 give credit To Hazar - My Digital Life Forums

DON'T DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK YET, AS I DON'T THINK THE FINAL VER6 IS RELEASED YET!

It's a co-written loader between Orbit and Hazar. They set aside their differences of who nicked who's code and have now joined forces to release this loader that claims to work on ALL pcs.

Change log:

- Improved Method For the loader.
    - Add Uninstall option for the actavator.
    - Add Uninstall for frankenbuild (trick that use RC files that have the expiration date)
    - Logo support
    - Change misspelling: change from gygabyte word to gigabyte.
    - GUI changes.
    - Now works on all pc machines,
    - Now loader does not disactivate vista.
    - Only one option - Activate non-slp.

DJ OD
    Last edited by DJ OD; 31st July 2009 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks
    Karma Level

http://blogs.msdn.com/wga/archive/20...-key-leak.aspx

Think the Lenovo one has been blacklisted... :-(

Should only mean a key change in the future, once machines have begun being sold.

DJ OD

Thanks
    Karma Level

Right. Anyone who's been sad enough to follow this crap for the last few days may be interested to know that the final, most up to date loader, is soon to be released.

7lo*der for windows 7 RELEASE 5 Orbit30 give credit To Hazar - My Digital Life Forums

DON'T DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK YET, AS I DON'T THINK THE FINAL VER6 IS RELEASED YET!

It's a co-written loader between Orbit and Hazar. They set aside their differences of who nicked who's code and have now joined forces to release this loader that claims to work on ALL pcs.

Change log:

- Improved Method For the loader.
    - Add Uninstall option for the actavator.
    - Add Uninstall for frankenbuild (trick that use RC files that have the expiration date)
    - Logo support
    - Change misspelling: change from gygabyte word to gigabyte.
    - GUI changes.
    - Now works on all pc machines,
    - Now loader does not disactivate vista.
    - Only one option - Activate non-slp.

DJ OD
    I've not even installed Win7 Retail yet so I will wait and see what happens loader wise. Thank you for the info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast