Close

Thanks
    Karma Level

Info Mind Control On Twitter?

Hello everyone,
    I use twitter nearly every day and follow lots of people like Stephan Fry, Jonathan Ross, Lilly Alan etc as I like to be nosey and read what they are up to and I also follow Derren Brown, he’s interesting sometimes but not as interesting as David Blain who tweets a lot of interesting links to things, anyway today while looking at my tweets I noticed one from Derren Brown saying “DerrenBrown Everyone smile and wave at someone you don't know. Thank you.”

As I wasn’t doing much I decided to take his advice so I went outside to see who I could try it on, there was 3 big kids standing at the bus stop across the road so I waved and smiled, when they saw me they started chatting to each other and looking at me, I couldn’t hear what they said but they crossed the road and came over,
    One of them asked me what I thought I was doing and “was I taking the piss” so I replied no Derren Brown told me to do it but when I said that one of the others said “he taking the piss out of you” and with that the guy gave me a dead leg and pushed me over into the hedge

When I got back indoors I replied to Derren Browns Tweet with “BrianSnail @DerrenBrown Well thank you I took your advice and a big kid pushed me over for making fun of him. Thank YOU!!” but he has yet to reply.

Do you think this was just something that happened or having seen Derren Browns shows and how he can control what happens he was having a bad day or doesn’t like young people so he tweeted that knowing it would result in a dead leg and being pushed over for someone like me?

Thank you in advance for your replies
    Brian

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Mind Control On Twitter?

has your cat stop being bullied?

Thanks
    Karma Level

Derren Brown is an asshole. You should tweet him and tell him to find someone and give them a dead leg and and push them over... And maybe they'll knock fuck out of him!

Thanks
    Karma Level

Edited out drunken rant.
    Soon you will realise that a large proportion of the population are worthy of a cull. Forget about them and get on with your life, or if you have any funds hire a hitman
    Last edited by super mike; 29th August 2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Edited out drunken rant