Thanks
    Karma Level

NSFW Vulva Pendants

information

Information

This Is An Actual Product - Vulva Pendant, Yup, A Vulva Pendant

September 1st, 2009

Spoiler:

So it’s been awhile since I’ve done an “Actual Product” post and a bunch of you readers out there have been clamoring (wink) for one, so I present to you the VULVA PENDANT.
    Unfortunately it’s sold out (really???), but let’s have a looksy at the item description for a nice little WHAT. THE. FUCK. moment…
    Celebrate your beauty. After purchasing send me a convo describing your Vagina: the shape of your inner and outer labia, colors, how much or how little your inner labia extend out from your outer labia, how well hidden your clitoris is, is it heavily hooded or can you see it fairly easily? For those who are not afraid to show off their Vagina and want a perfect portrait of their Vagina, send 2-3 pictures along with the description.
    So in case you didn’t catch that. The vagina worn around the girl’s neck is supposed to resemble her actual vagina. Hmmm… interesting.
    Ok guys this is a fantastic idea. Once these suckers go back into production, we should get all girls to wear these then we will know what we’re getting into (ZING). Word of advice from experience… If the girl is wearing a necklace that looks like something Mr. T would wear, steer clear. Believe me, steer clear.
    But it here whenever it’s next available

ROAST BEEF UPDATE: So those are sold out, but THESE are ready for purchase

"Where you are is what you eat. When I'm in London I'll have beans on toast for lunch. On holiday � what? Tapas? Go on then I'll have a bit. You eat whatevers in that area"
    Karl Pilkington

Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Vulva Pendants

That is classic. PMSL.
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butchers knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." - 'Dirty' Harry

DF VIP Member
    Thanks
    Karma Level

Default Re: Vulva Pendants

Legend!